Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G, you’re one brave mofo.

Hope the killing of them was fast, brutal, and final.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GregW
What do you want to know....

How'd you kill them?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
G
GregW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
KOC Pyrethrin and a sticky substance to keep 40k+ bees from getting airborne in an urban area with a giant audience with grieving folks due to pet deaths...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A small nuclear device seems like a justifiable option. I swell up like the good year blimp from some stings.... death by killer bee stings is the stuff of nightmares for me.

Please don't feed the trolls!
G
GregW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by specialK
Soapy water. Done

Not even close for this situation. You'd have had 30k bees attacking and airborne......

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by specialK
Soapy water. Done

Not even close for this situation. You'd have had 30k bees attacking and airborne......

Yeah, I think that only works on hives.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tactical Nuke ought to do it.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like a good YouTube video.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I read on the innernet the guvmint is hiding cameras inside bee hives.

Hold my beer and watch this.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it would take a giant vacuum so none would escape. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
In AZ bee attacks happen every year, sometimes fatal, so I see a lot of news stories about them. The fire dept sprays them with foam which chills them, then they scoop them up with a grain scoop or a vacuum.
One story I'll never forget is when a group of people were attacked and all but one were hospitalized, the one man was interviewed on the news and told how he stood still, remained calm, and when a bee would land on him he would kill it with his hand. He had some stings but he walked away while everyone else left in an ambulance.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I mentioned in an earlier thread where I was attacked by bees last Sunday. I was out on one of my properties cutting a trail from one pasture to another and the plan was to put a hog toy near the creek that separated the pastures. My Grandson and I came to a patch of briers we really didn't want to machete through so we start to follow an old semi downed fence looking for an easier place to put a trail. It looked pretty bleak so I stopped and asked Drake what he thought. A bee hit him just over the eye and stung him, he being only 15 says Ow and bends forward wiping the bee off. I get hit under the eye and can feel them all over my back, I dropped the machete and pushed Drake toward the creek and said In the water loud! We barely made it and submerged as much as we could. watching the bees circle over us and occasionally dive bomb us. Finally when there are only a few buzzing around, ten minutes or so I raise up out of the water and Drake sees bees all over my back and starts splashing them off, I gave him my hat and he brushes what he said were at least a hundred off my back and neck. Lucky it was a new T shirt because there were at least 30 stingers in it, I had maybe 10 stings on the back of my neck. So yesterday I go back for my machete, a souvenir from an escapade in Nicaragua back in the 80's.Their hive is in an old blue plastic drum and I couldn't find my machete without getting too close, not wanting to jump in the creek again. Going to be a tough nut to crack, thick briars around the holes in the drum where they go in and a kind of steep drop into the creek right behind it. My plan is to sneak in there after dark and plug the holes and let them expire. ASAP I am then going to do a thorough search for my memento of a different time.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rickt300
I mentioned in an earlier thread where I was attacked by bees last Sunday. I was out on one of my properties cutting a trail from one pasture to another and the plan was to put a hog toy near the creek that separated the pastures. My Grandson and I came to a patch of briers we really didn't want to machete through so we start to follow an old semi downed fence looking for an easier place to put a trail. It looked pretty bleak so I stopped and asked Drake what he thought. A bee hit him just over the eye and stung him, he being only 15 says Ow and bends forward wiping the bee off. I get hit under the eye and can feel them all over my back, I dropped the machete and pushed Drake toward the creek and said In the water loud! We barely made it and submerged as much as we could. watching the bees circle over us and occasionally dive bomb us. Finally when there are only a few buzzing around, ten minutes or so I raise up out of the water and Drake sees bees all over my back and starts splashing them off, I gave him my hat and he brushes what he said were at least a hundred off my back and neck. Lucky it was a new T shirt because there were at least 30 stingers in it, I had maybe 10 stings on the back of my neck. So yesterday I go back for my machete, a souvenir from an escapade in Nicaragua back in the 80's.Their hive is in an old blue plastic drum and I couldn't find my machete without getting too close, not wanting to jump in the creek again. Going to be a tough nut to crack, thick briars around the holes in the drum where they go in and a kind of steep drop into the creek right behind it. My plan is to sneak in there after dark and plug the holes and let them expire. ASAP I am then going to do a thorough search for my memento of a different time.

Dude that coulda gone real bad.

Good thing you acted as quick as you did.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rick,

Maybe call in the pro’s for this hive. They already showed how aggressive they are.

Fug the the night raid with gas and a rag.

Just saying ~ shît the coin and be done with it.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Did you take benadryl or anything for the stings.
How many hits did the boy get?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Rick,

Maybe call in the pro’s for this hive. They already showed how aggressive they are.

Fug the the night raid with gas and a rag.

Just saying ~ shît the coin and be done with it.

🦫

I have a buddy that professionally handles problem bees white suit and smoker for hire kind of guy. He also keeps bees on this piece of property. He absolutely does not want these aggressive bees interbreeding with his bees. He told me to leave them alone also and we will look at them later this week. If it were easier to approach their hive I would do it myself but I guess the smart thing is to be safety man for the guy who is good at it. Plus if he does it we get honey out of the deal.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
single queen for a pile like that? wow

Reminds one of our VP.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Did you take benadryl or anything for the stings.
How many hits did the boy get?

Drake got just two but the one over his eye really went red. We took Benadryl pills and I rubbed Benadryl cough syrup on my stings. The back of my neck still has some big bumps that itch/hurt some.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Dude that coulda gone real bad.

Good thing you acted as quick as you did.

Thank god the creek was only 40 feet away and deep enough. Man I woulda hated to have to hear his Grandma (my better half) if he had gotten badly stung.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm glad we don't have those around here yet. I guess we will get them sooner or later. We have plenty of yellow jackets and that is enough to worry about. Very painful but the most stings I've gotten at one time was about 20.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 34 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,605
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.