-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was pondering a discussion that I had with 3 progressive fascists and their argument was that I listen to Fox News and supported Trump so they wouldn’t even consider what I had to say. It’s pretty amazing how their Dear Leaders have taught them not to listen to opposing viewpoints! That way they don’t have to think, they just believe what their told.

You would think that they would at least consider what Republicans and Fox News says. That way they would really see if their lying or if their Dear Leaders and News Media are lying. Maybe their to stupid to use their brains? What do you think is going on?

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because all the liberal news outlets’ ratings are tanking.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's fun to watch them run when they have no answer for facts. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I tell them to know their enemy. Get educated so they can bring a good argument. This seldom works, but I have had one attempt to study up on my side of the argument. I even bought him Mark Levin’s latest book. Remains to be seen if he will read it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'll occasionally watch msnbc or CNN to eee what the Marxists are up to. It's amazing how many lies they get away with and how much spin they put on things. They pretty much worship Fauchi as a science God. Fauchi should understand covid because he funded its creation. He's like a modern day Hitler and they are worshiping him.

Reminds me of how they elevated quomo and avenati but the truth about them came to light anyways. Anyone CNN and msnbc holds up as a hero proves to be a villain when the truth gets out.

Bb

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The curtains are opening on the Wizard of Oz.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
"To stupid to use their brains" , you nailed it!

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'll occasionally watch msnbc or CNN to eee what the Marxists are up to. It's amazing how many lies they get away with and how much spin they put on things. They pretty much worship Fauchi as a science God. Fauchi should understand covid because he funded its creation. He's like a modern day Hitler and they are worshiping him.

Reminds me of how they elevated quomo and avenati but the truth about them came to light anyways. Anyone CNN and msnbc holds up as a hero proves to be a villain when the truth gets out.

Bb

I open every day with msn.com to see what the leftist anarchists are up to. I even take their polls. I am seeing the polls reflecting a trend that is right of center. I'm sure that has the leftist anarchists formerly known as the democrat party upset and worried. Why do you think nasty nancy and cryin' chucky are trying to ram through so much legislation ? The bottom line is they know the election was stolen too. They know their time in power is short. They know they will have a much more difficult time with the next election because the opportunity to cheat is going to be reduced.

Tell me the thousands of people chanting Fuvk Joe Biden at football games and NASCAR races are wrong. It's simple, they are right.

I encourage everyone to look at CNN's and msn.com web sites to learn what the leftist anarchists are writing about and putting leftist spin on everything they write about. It's all bull$hit and even they know it so they are doubling down on everything just like what the democRATS are doing in congress.

If the idea of ballot audits across America catches on they are doomed. The democRATS are deathly afraid of legitimate ballot audits done by outside sources. So is the Dominion voting machine people. The only thing keeping the democRATS in office are the leftist judges that have been appointed by obama and now obiden. Republicans cannot win in their courtrooms. Rudy and his team found that out after November 3rd. Americans are seeing through the democRATS game and they are getting desperate to stay in power.

Look at the southern border and tell me they are not desperate for the doubters (leftists) on the Fire. The democRAT party is one big humongous lie and in the pocket of China. The world is catching on to this. Only leftist idiots are not.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.