Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Here in our own nation a few years ago the church moved these child molesters out of where they got caught to a new place where they were not known. It was exposed back then so yes the church as an organization knew all about it and tried to sweep in under the rug. If you want to ignore that then you're just as guilty as those that did the crime. If you make it to adulthood you've cleared two big obstacles. Number one abortion and if you get to live to be born then traverse the mine field of perverts without so called "bastions of faith" helping you out. Good grief and we wonder why these kids are growing up without values or valuing human life!! You let the dad of one of these kids catch the pervert in the act and he kills him in a fit of rage and see how high they hang him. Yet what's this pope done, routinely attacked President Trump who at least was making an effort to protect the unborn and young.

Right on Jim !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here in our own nation a few years ago the church moved these child molesters out of where they got caught to a new place where they were not known. It was exposed back then so yes the church as an organization knew all about it and tried to sweep in under the rug. If you want to ignore that then you're just as guilty as those that did the crime. If you make it to adulthood you've cleared two big obstacles. Number one abortion and if you get to live to be born then traverse the mine field of perverts without so called "bastions of faith" helping you out. Good grief and we wonder why these kids are growing up without values or valuing human life!! You let the dad of one of these kids catch the pervert in the act and he kills him in a fit of rage and see how high they hang him. Yet what's this pope done, routinely attacked President Trump who at least was making an effort to protect the unborn and young.

LOL word my friend.

I have no love loss between me and the Catholic church (much less the Pope). Live and let live and be right with the Lord. Bout all I can say.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
All the fuucking bastids that turned a blind eye to this chit happening in their church are complicit. Disgusting.

Just like the posters here that rebuke the numbers of children that are molested by the BSA.

They don't understand why the numbers soar within organizations that choose to protect the pedophiles and not the children.

They don't understand how they couldn't have known.

They don't understand that they and those like them are the problem.

Add the California Teacher's Union to that list.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

There was a book written by Bella Dodd titled "School of Darkness".In this book she claims that she had recruited 10,000 homosexual/Communists to infiltrate the Catholic Church and undermine it from within.

I can find no mention of this in her book, can you assist with a page number please?

I see the claim quoted in defense of the church often, yet I also see it quoted Bella Dodd recruited 1,100 communist men into priesthood in the Catholic Church to destroy it from within and this claim I also fail to be able to locate in this book.

Any help you may be able to offer to verify these claims would be appreciated.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The papists have been screwing the faithful for over 1500 years

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
The ignorance displayed here concerning the nature of the perpetrators of pedophilia is quite stunning.Blaming an organization,without definitive proof of their complicity, is analogous to blaming gun manufacturers for the acts committed by criminals.

You either just post in attempt to distract or you have no understanding of the issue.

The Catholic Church created a safe haven for pedophiles to operate within due to their polices.

This is documented fact.

The comparison to arms manufacturers is ludicrous.

Arms manufacturers do not hide criminals that commit crimes with their firearms.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Five years? Sick fuuccking country and a sick fuucking religion.

The report comes after a scandal surrounding now-defrocked priest Bernard Preynat rocked the French Catholic Church. Last year, Preynat was convicted of sexually abusing minors and given a five-year prison sentence. He admitted abusing more than 75 boys for decades.

Christianity isn't the problem. Corrupt people that use it for evil are the problem. Jesus would NOT be happy what some evil bastards do to His Church. There is NOTHING in the Gospel that condones this sick behavior.....in fact, they will stand before Him one day and answer to this.......I wouldn't want to be them.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Catholic Church were the actual victims?

Yowsa!

They just got a bad rap.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Amen.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
RTE Grade A fuucking idiot.. The World would be much better off without pedophiles and their Catholic apologists. Go try to justify it to the fathers of the victims and not the Fathers of your, I presume, crooked boy-raping church. Dumbphuqcking moron... Luciferase? Maybe that's what is flowing through your priest's blood?

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JBabcock
For the life of me I cannot understand why any sane person would walk into a Catholic Church again. To me, those who do are complicit in these crimes. There is no restoring that Church. It needs to be outlawed.

The Catholic Church has been run and controlled by the fffags and homosexual mafia for centuries.

And demonic commie bolsheviks. Baphomet.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
Five years? Sick fuuccking country and a sick fuucking religion.

The report comes after a scandal surrounding now-defrocked priest Bernard Preynat rocked the French Catholic Church. Last year, Preynat was convicted of sexually abusing minors and given a five-year prison sentence. He admitted abusing more than 75 boys for decades.

Christianity isn't the problem. Corrupt people that use it for evil are the problem. Jesus would NOT be happy what some evil bastards do to His Church. There is NOTHING in the Gospel that condones this sick behavior.....in fact, they will stand before Him one day and answer to this.......I wouldn't want to be them.

Exactly, I agree absolutely, Christianity is not the problem, it's the fuucking Catholics, individuas and the Institution, that have allowed the abuse. Still going on all over the world anywhere the Catholic church has any power. It's what they do. Obviously.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
All the fuucking bastids that turned a blind eye to this chit happening in their church are complicit. Disgusting.

Just like the posters here that rebuke the numbers of children that are molested by the BSA.

They don't understand why the numbers soar within organizations that choose to protect the pedophiles and not the children.

And Schumer, Nadless. Piglosi, Schietfy, Bill and Hill,......

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Well-done flic regarding the Catholic pedophiles in Boston.

Spotlight, 2015.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1895587/

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
+1

Furthermore, IMO, rte and others of the same ilk are complicit writing such nonsense...

Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by rte
The ignorance displayed here concerning the nature of the perpetrators of pedophilia is quite stunning.Blaming an organization,without definitive proof of their complicity, is analogous to blaming gun manufacturers for the acts committed by criminals.

You either just post in attempt to distract or you have no understanding of the issue.

The Catholic Church created a safe haven for pedophiles to operate within due to their polices.

This is documented fact.

The comparison to arms manufacturers is ludicrous.

Arms manufacturers do not hide criminals that commit crimes with their firearms.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When a gang of people reject Gods word and leave Him behind, their Christianity is soon left behind.

To wit: Rejecting Him saying, "Call no one ON EARTH FATHER for your Father is in Heaven.

Rejecting Him essentially saying to get married (if you gotta screw) and multiply.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/05/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I had 2 squirt guns ....1 had holy water to keep the Queer Robes at bay . The other had ammonia for the barky dogs harassing me on my bicycle.

I got 'em mixed up one time . Hard explaing to my Mom how I was excommunicated at 10 years old.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Father Kelly sez you have a cute little ass

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
The Popes that allowed this to happen over the last 70 years have been canonized as Saints

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

And Schumer, Nadless. Piglosi, Schietfy, Bill and Hill,......

GOD only knows what trump has done.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.