Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I don't see what the big deal is. If Trump poured paint down the crack of his ass and farted on a canvas, you people would be crawling all over each other to pay top dollar for it.

Yes you don't see a problem with it, that's because you are a sick Dumocrat F A G G O T.

Trump would never consider such an act you reprehensible queer. And if he did I'd sure not agree with it, nor would most here.

But yet here we are, Fugggin Dumocrats.

I don't know. He likes to watch women urinating on each other.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't see what the big deal is. If Trump poured paint down the crack of his ass and farted on a canvas, you people would be crawling all over each other to pay top dollar for it.

Yes you don't see a problem with it, that's because you are a sick Dumocrat F A G G O T.

Trump would never consider such an act you reprehensible queer. And if he did I'd sure not agree with it, nor would most here.

You stupid Dumocrat Homo, that was supposed to be he liked her to pee on him. Jesus you're thick.

But alas that was debunked long ago (fake news). Why do you need to prove your idiotness day after day here?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And Jimmy berates others for pushing false narratives.
Lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

And might I add that just because someone likes to watch women urinating or puking on each other doesn't make them a stupid Dumocrat and more power to them as long as it's in the privacy of their own home. Nor does being a F A G G O T make them a stupid Dumocrat.

Being a STUPID DUMOCRAT is what makes them a STUPID DUMOCRAT, like you F A G G O T

Someone DOX this Fugg again please. Never know someone with a set just might run into her.

Last edited by Skankhunt42; 10/07/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No...arse related themes are your speciality.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by joken2

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]

Actually, that would be very good on a cup/saucer or a tea towel.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'Art' is unregulated money laundering - legal, right out in the open, and everybody knows it. It's the 1%'s most common scam. The 'art' is just a vehicle to transfer money.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
When they do [bleep] like this they are really rubbing our faces in it

The fact that they’re so blatant about their buy offs now is a sign that we’ve finally transitioned to a full banana republic. When Hugo Chavez died his daughter was the richest woman in Venezuela, worth something like $4 billion. Ol’ Joe & Hunter might not make it to that, but they’re not making much effort to hide their corruption. At least the Clintons and Obamas tried to maintain a veil of legitimacy with their money laundering ghost written “book deals”.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And you suck dick for fried pickles...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Two funny things about that statement.

1. You thinking about Trumps ass.

2. Trumps ass art would at least be worth something.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Two funny things about that statement.

1. You thinking about Trumps ass.

2. Trumps ass art would at least be worth something.

LOL. Jim thinks about his lover’s asswhole 24/7

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
When they do [bleep] like this they are really rubbing our faces in it

The fact that they’re so blatant about their buy offs now is a sign that we’ve finally transitioned to a full banana republic. When Hugo Chavez died his daughter was the richest woman in Venezuela, worth something like $4 billion. Ol’ Joe & Hunter might not make it to that, but they’re not making much effort to hide their corruption. At least the Clintons and Obamas tried to maintain a veil of legitimacy with their money laundering ghost written “book deals”.

Yep. Blatant stealing is what it is.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Leave it up to F aginTn to be thinking about paint and ass holes.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243

That and TDS occupies his tiny little brain all day long.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by mirage243

That and TDS occupies his tiny little brain all day long.

He's living proof that all queer's are mentally deranged: his whole life is centered around his sexual deviancy - his personal politics, his lifestyle, everything emanates from his mental illness.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 3,206 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,313
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.