-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve been hanging out here for more than a while, and have found Stick to be one of the most helpful people on the fire.

Your mileage may vary, but when I do the things with my rifles and handloads that Stick advocates for, they shoot better and I shoot better.

Snarfy? Maybe.
Intelligent and more than willing to share good info? Absolutely.

My “followed users” list is short and has changed over the years, but Stick has been on there from the start, and I’m better for it.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I thought he was very knowledgeable. Had cool guns. Great methods. Kept it simple. Rough delivery and he liked to stir folks up with his delivery. But he really wasn't wrong. Knows his stuff! Internet forums devolve into a real pack of catty highschool mean girls oftentimes and its sad. Folks get a little too comfy talking to each other online how they wouldn't in real life... him too.

E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I’ve been hanging out here for more than a while, and have found Stick to be one of the most helpful people on the fire.

Your mileage may vary, but when I do the things with my rifles and handloads that Stick advocates for, they shoot better and I shoot better.

Snarfy? Maybe.
Intelligent and more than willing to share good info? Absolutely.

My “followed users” list is short and has changed over the years, but Stick has been on there from the start, and I’m better for it.

Couldn’t agree more. When I asked him for help with a newly purchased 7d, he gave me enough advice to get pretty decent quickly. Instead of a long learning curve, pictures looked dang good from the beginning.

Thanks Stick-

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Some on this gun forum are resentful of Big Stick.
His style was the same 13 years ago with the handle "NOBODY" on sniper's hide.
On SH, he was regarded for technical knowledge, but rude.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Some on this gun forum are resentful of Big Stick.
His style was the same 10 years ago with the handle "NOBODY" on sniper's hide.
On SH, he was regarded for technical knowledge, but rude.

Funny video, I watch it from time to time, cow barrel, LOL

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As the Jesus figure here, I love everyone equally. Plus, if you watch his videos whilst you are drunk, you understand the world.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I enjoy reading his posts and pay attention to his posts. I also enjoy his ability to make a handful of members here apoplectic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick got too weird for me.

The early years were better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fshaw
I enjoy reading his posts and pay attention to his posts. I also enjoy his ability to make a handful of members here apoplectic.

🤣

Shut up stupid.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gotta admit, if I see stick listed in a thread I'll likely give it a read .......aside from the occasional volatility his technical input is impressive and interesting.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think this is right if memory is correct. "Hint?"

1Minute
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Attached Images
Capturebig stick.PNG (25.19 KB, 437 downloads)
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I find it easy enough to ignore the bloke. I don't see any need to say more about him.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by SandBilly

🤣

Shut up stupid.

I don’t know if the emoji is meant to cancel the snarky comment or if I touched a nerve. Either way I’m pleased to see Stick getting broad support on a callout thread.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Christianity on full display here.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly

🤣

Shut up stupid.

HINT!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.

I have been around hard workers my whole life. Hard work does not preclude having the most basic manners. Running your mouth like that down here will get your ass kicked. As some have said though it appears that he is nicer in person.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Not sure if I'm thinking about the same guy. Is this "Big Stick" guy the one who hunted with a pink colored rifle. I would laugh for day's at the dust up this guy caused.apparently he ticked off the wrong person and got the ban hammer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jjenkins
Not sure if I'm thinking about the same guy. Is this "Big Stick" guy the one who hunted with a pink colored rifle. I would laugh for day's at the dust up this guy caused.apparently he ticked off the wrong person and got the ban hammer.

Pink, purple, orange. He's got them all.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I've had that loser on ignore for several years now, but it's time to honor and give the narcotic infested druid his due..........

I’m glad they gave us a day to celebrate short, gristle necked, bottom feeders.

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
Little Twiggy was quite the a-hole... Probably #1 in his day... Too bad Twig was 99% ego and 1% talent... He might have been a stud at the gay parade... laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 219DW, 222Sako, 204guy, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,298
Posts18,487,062
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.