OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Admit it who's on it?

I have to admit I got under the thin skinned ignorant bastards skin.

I think a few others have really gotten into his head and live there rent free.

You get on the list by repeatedly using my Lord's honorable Name in the most blasphemous ways ever thought up by the diabolical mind of a demon entity.

And

By attempting to undermine the purpose, plan and will of the Almighty God and only Savior Jesus Christ.
That attempt is a reprobate's way of trying to keep someone else out of heaven. It is extremely evil and I am a very intolerant christian when it comes to that.

At that point I can only presume that you willfully and intentionally rejected Him to the point that He might have rejected you. I don't know for certain in all cases who He considers reprobates. However, I have my own list of those I choose to give up on and move on to show the kindness of Christ's good news to those with ears to hear.
As for those on my personal Reprobate list, I don't lose sleep over any. The ignore feature is an easy way to keep track of those.
Those who want to know what a "Reprobate" is can listen to several videos posted on the subject. They are not the ones in my signature. Those are good news for those who want to go to heaven.

JFC, I thought the whole idea about Christianity is forgiveness. So you're the decider? It's hard to keep track of what to do and how to do it when it comes to getting into Heaven when you Jesus freaks keep moving the goal post.

That's what I mean by "Messenger".

"Messengers" of his type chase away many more than they attract to church. Oh well it looks like I'm going to happy camper Hell.

Paul, I’m pretty sure we’re cool with the big guy and we’re going upstairs. If I get there first, I’ll save ya a seat at the bar.

I'll take it Bro!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

What I can't understand is why I get trolled for mentioning an answer to prayer or a bible verse that comes to mind and applies.[/quote

Personally I tried to explain it to you more than once but you're either unable to or you don't want to listen.

[quote=Happy_Camper]I've had guys tell me they'd like to kill me, just out of the blue and UNprovoked.

Can you post up any examples of this as I doubt anyone here has done that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guys there's not but a couple of trolls here.

The rest are their sockpuppets.

Particularly one. Every now and then his mask slips.

Pretty sick puppy to spend all that time, trouble and effort on being a trolling sockpuppet playing games, when reality is out to bite us all on the ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lying legend in his own mind.

7/22/20(The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Out of the issues of theheart, the mouth speaketh.

9/30/21
NVhntr said:
"When I'm an ahole it just comes natural"

He's finally being honest. 😄

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr

7/22/20(The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

From behind his head too.

It reminds him of when he was 9 and taught Lones Wigger how to shoot.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder.

7/22/20
"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

You want to play badminton quotes Crappy?
I'm game, bring it on you lying sack of schidt.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

That was the day hampster realized that he had been anointed by his god to spread the word and be the judge of the campfire heathens.

FB and jag have declared him legit so he must be OK.

PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

9/30/21
NVhntr said:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, he forgot to add that he was shooting over his shoulder through a mirror.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy Camper Quotes

7/30/20 - "I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely, because it wastes my time. Contact me pm."

7/31/20(Say what?......)
"Today there's scores of military forces in the borders of the USA. Some if them are regulated. Many are squadron sized or less. The ones that ARE regulated and started during the previous marxist administration are still training. There's dozens snipers and paramilitary forces in one nearby town. They've been training LONGER than 10 years Einstein. Do you seriously think that they would not kill their own countrymen???"

8/2/20(HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.

Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind what was happening when He brought this verse to mind very clearly.

"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."

Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Maybe Kirsten too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is gold Jerry!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder.

7/22/20
"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

You want to play badminton quotes Crappy?
I'm game, bring it on you lying sack of schidt.

God sent yellow jackets to tear my ass up for skipping church and climbing on the bush hog tractor to mow some deer funnel paths.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Maybe Kirsten too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's the full quote Crappy, and yes, I was being honest, a concept your muddled mind doesn't comprehend.

I can be an a$$hole or I can be nice. It depends on who I'm dealing with.
When I'm an ahole it just comes natural, no need to focus and rarely apologetic since it is usually appropriate.

9/30/21
NVhntr said:

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

9/30/21
NVhntr said:

Posting something someone never said, and attributing the statement to them, is

“Bearing false witness”

You’re a sinful, deceitful, POS.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy?....Crappy?.....Calling Crappy....I thought you wanted to bat quotes?

I guess I'm back on pretend pussy ignore. laugh

Last edited by NVhntr; 10/13/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your on my ignore. I put racists, communists and those who attack people’s children on ignore.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Guess I'll join the crowd.....

FJB & FJT
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 53 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,404
Posts18,470,164
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.