Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The only thing I've ever asked God for was forgiveness of my sins and to bless my loved ones and friends. Not a f-cking socket set...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The only thing I've ever asked God for was forgiveness of my sins and to bless my loved ones and friends. Not a f-cking socket set...

You’re doing it wrong, Roger.

Learn the slappy hamster way!

Oh, and right now, you can get a $5 blessing for only $3.95!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
He's finally being honest. 😄

Posting something someone never said, and attributing the statement to them, is

“Bearing false witness”

You’re a sinful, deceitful, POS.

If someone on pretend ignore (me), quotes someone else on pretend ignore (you), does the pretend proselytizer get to see the harsh reality of truth?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As a Christian I’ll offer the following with the idea of constructive criticism rather than dumping on HC.

While he has a lot of exuberance for all things related to his faith zeal does not make right and most times causes excess when not checked with reason.

No doubt there are quite a few members who are highly read on church history and theology. Based on reading posts and comments of on the religious threads I can think of 4 people off the top of my head that fit this category. Two or three have unsuccessfully attempted to discuss with HC his peculiar religious views.

You can never be sure but I suspect that HC has a very narrow exposure to a fairly radical religious sect and that his knowledge has never been pushed beyond what that sect has taught him. So He doesn’t seem to know what he don’t know. Based on his response to other Christians who have tried to engage him he may never know what he don’t know.

There’s a verse that says that a man reaps what he sows. I figure that can be applied physically and spiritually. It’s painful to watch someone go through that but it seems that HC has hit the harvest season. I’m not hopeful that he will see where he’s veered off the path but I hope that he does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

You’re doing it wrong, Roger.

Learn the slappy hamster way!

Oh, and right now, you can get a $5 blessing for only $3.95!

I never sold a thing to anyone here.
How easy it is for YOU to lie Bends.

Your repeat of your fellow reprobate's lie while you speak about bearing false witness is self evident.....hypocracy of the biggest form.

Furthermore, I do not apologize for sharing an answer to prayer with others. I can give a dozen examples from the Bible where that is encouraged. It imparts faith that God is able and willing to do what He wishes to do. I could have bought another socket set, but I was offered a gift right after I noticed the ones I needed to replace. NOT a coincidence. If I bought it at the store, it would be another meaningless tool set.
God gets the thanks and glory for His gifts. It's all by His kindness. That's something the arrogant can't understand.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are a christian???
What makes you think that?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You are a christian???

Walk into a dark room. Pickup a blunt object and smash yourself in the face with it. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Crappy can't afford a socket set, a kitchen knife or a coffee. He seems to be abusing God's generosity.

6/13/20 - (God provides Crappy with a socket set)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

6/25/20(God provides Crappy with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

11/16/20 - (God provides Crappy with kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.

🤣

You're playing with fire. HC has the bat phone to God, and he'll use it!!???

NVh is flame retardant and fearless.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

🦫

Hell hath torments.

Reminds me of the end of life for those unbelievers who would not receive that free gift in my signature.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Revelation 21:8

Do you honestly think that NVhn is going to be fearless and flameproof when he arrives there?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
You reprobates have done it now! The nappy hamper will jump on the martyr train w/ firebalz and the Qubers and hellfire will be rained on the demons.

Unless you are on ignore, then you should be OKgrin

PTL, amen

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
You reprobates have done it now! The nappy hamper will jump on the martyr train w/ firebalz and the Qubers and hellfire will be rained on the demons.

PTL, amen

mike r

Furballs is A-OK everyday

Unless that day ends in “Y”

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker

PTL, amen

mike r

Nah, ignore doesn't hamper the Hamper, he's a Peeking Pussy.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/15/20(HC the lab rat.)
"I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field."

6/19/20 - (HC reveals the source of his medical expertise.)
"I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant."

7/22/20(Regarding the Covid vaccine and HC’s PHD in medicine)
"I gotta laugh. Not at you. Just at the craziness of our time in history right now. I've spent my life studying this stuff and can hardly believe it myself."

9/28/20(HC in a “medical position”)
"When I was in a medical position, vaccines were the cash cow at our office.
There's hundreds of BILLIONS of $ made by the big pharma chemical companies. Two of my family members were murdered by the bastards."

10/1/20(HC took a poll and since he worked in “the local government” it’s correct)
“In my area, the vast majority of Roman and Orthodox Catholics are democrat.....well over 90%.”
“Having worked for the local government in the past, I have to confirm that the 90+% figure is correct.”

9/30/20(HC’s medical appears to be in a veterinary office)
Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.

11/19/20(HC “practiced veterinary medicine”)
“I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

laugh cry laugh cry laugh LMAO,... "Crappy's medical experience was at the local Dog Pound!!"

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No matter what the ailment, no matter how rare it is, HC knows someone, probably family, that's died from it.

Every.

Single.

Time

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More Crappy Hamper Adventures!

7/1/20(The Lord provides a bat.)
"I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals.
I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction. The Lord provided a live bat several days prior to my lectures..... miraculously."

7/22/20(Marksmanship instructor)
"I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more."

8/5/20(HC the mall ninja on his “skill sets”)
“I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10/1/20(HC the sensei?)
“I taught self defense, firearms safety and marksmanship, as a few of the many activities.”

9/26/20(HC testing a gun with no idea of ammo powder charge or pressure for “an article”)
“But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel.
I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone else’s ammo.
PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.
Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.
Ok then, show me how it's done.
After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

7/21/20(HC used to “run” a gym)
"I used to run my own place and have a fitness program.
I like free weights too.
Until they're available, there's a lot you can do to get into shape if anyone's interested.
(Regarding pushups)
Yes, that's an excellent exercise.
One of my favorites.
That's on my list plus it improves punching power and decreases chances of self injury when hitting an unmovable object like a face."

11/19/20(????)
“My Dad was raised from the dead.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You are a christian???

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. ... For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Pretty basic Christian stuff. It's that simple. Rog believes; he's in.

Seems with all your Jesus rules that you're trying to keep people out. Not very Christianlike.

p.s. prayed for a full Snap-On socket set last night. SAE and Metric. 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" drives. Regulars, articulating, deep socket, and impact - in all sizes. Go big or go home. Still waiting on them.

Schitt. I might be going to HE double toothpicks.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm putting in a word for a set of Ginsu knives. I'm expecting to find them in the parking lot at Walmart.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More Crappy Hamper Adventures!
"That's on my list plus it improves punching power and decreases chances of self injury when hitting an unmovable object like a face."

I'd like to test this theory !

I'm betting his face moves.

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No one puts me on ignore because they all want hear whatever I have to say

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
6/15/20(HC the lab rat.)
"I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field."

6/19/20 - (HC reveals the source of his medical expertise.)
"I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant."

7/22/20(Regarding the Covid vaccine and HC’s PHD in medicine)
"I gotta laugh. Not at you. Just at the craziness of our time in history right now. I've spent my life studying this stuff and can hardly believe it myself."

9/28/20(HC in a “medical position”)
"When I was in a medical position, vaccines were the cash cow at our office.
There's hundreds of BILLIONS of $ made by the big pharma chemical companies. Two of my family members were murdered by the bastards."

10/1/20(HC took a poll and since he worked in “the local government” it’s correct)
“In my area, the vast majority of Roman and Orthodox Catholics are democrat.....well over 90%.”
“Having worked for the local government in the past, I have to confirm that the 90+% figure is correct.”

9/30/20(HC’s medical appears to be in a veterinary office)
Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.

11/19/20(HC “practiced veterinary medicine”)
“I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

laugh cry laugh cry laugh LMAO,... "Crappy's medical experience was at the local Dog Pound!!"

Brutal

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,102
Posts18,522,319
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.