Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
At y'all's age and your wife's underlying health conditions it might be worth the risk to get the jab. I've been trying to talk myself into getting the Moderna vaccine because of COPD, but the damn lies the CDC has been preaching from the beginning makes it tough. Then the fact that less than ONE percent of those who get COVID-19 die, and I'm positive I've been exposed to COVID-19 countless times already and so far so good. Good luck with your decision.

That shot won’t do a fugking thing for you.

Liar, it does something for you: it makes you keep coming back for more!

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Esox357
Funnybone sucks cock!

There is no need for that comment. The very first time I commented in a thread I was insulted. That thread had nothing to do with politics, trump or anything like that.
The second time people were rude and insulting too. This is a place with a lot of rude dip s h i t white trash men like you who only have sex with farm animals.

I have never ran into so many rude gullible ignorant people as I have on this forum in these types of threads.

I am simply saying to Rock Chuck that he pursue other avenue`s of advice and information.

I will be as rude and nasty as you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by SandBilly
And remember trump and family got vaccinate. Even Fox news has a vaccine and mask mandate.
There there is Joe Rogan and Sanjay Gupta interview.

You all listen to Joe Rogan don`t you?

Fox News doesn’t have a vaccine mandate dummy. Don Lemon tell you that? Biden? Biden lied, Tucker covered it on his show.

Why does science change every week? 🤣

They have a vaccine or daily testing mandate which is the same thing. They have a mandate in place and one gets a choice..

Most there are vaccinated by what I read. So take your dummy comment and apply that to when you look in the mirror,

Actually, there's a huge difference between a vaccine mandate and allowing people to be tested in lieu of getting vaccinated.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre more nasty. We arent lieberal, gay or commies.

You insulted humanity when you floated up and took your first breath.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/14/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
At y'all's age and your wife's underlying health conditions it might be worth the risk to get the jab. I've been trying to talk myself into getting the Moderna vaccine because of COPD, but the damn lies the CDC has been preaching from the beginning makes it tough. Then the fact that less than ONE percent of those who get COVID-19 die, and I'm positive I've been exposed to COVID-19 countless times already and so far so good. Good luck with your decision.

Pretty sure it will do something TO you though.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Are you guys leaning towards taking the shot RC?

You are right...it would be nice to know one way or the other for sure.

At this point, we'd prefer to avoid it until we know the truth. That may never happen.

The truth is easy to find. Follow the science. Bad advice is bad advice no matter where it comes from.

Getting vaccine and covid advice from a forum like this is like thinking ones financial security will be assured
by spending all of ones income on the lottery.

I know people who have died waiting for the truth.

They sure will with your crew in office.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford

Liar, it does something for you: it makes you keep coming back for more!

It wont for long though. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
Funnybone sucks cock!

There is no need for that comment. The very first time I commented in a thread I was insulted. That thread had nothing to do with politics, trump or anything like that.
The second time people were rude and insulting too. This is a place with a lot of rude dip s h i t white trash men like you who only have sex with farm animals.

I have never ran into so many rude gullible ignorant people as I have on this forum in these types of threads.

I am simply saying to Rock Chuck that he pursue other avenue`s of advice and information.

I will be as rude and nasty as you.

Stop sucking cock?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Funnybone, if you run into hostilities wherever you go maybe you're the problem.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No, it won’t.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
RC, not sure what kind of a conclusion your wife has come to on getting the shot, but word from NW Montana is that they are not taking any of Idaho's ICU patients because the Kalisbell, Whitefish area hospitals are full. Our 4 Green Bay hospitals have cancelled elective surgeries because wife's friend doctor husband said they have only four ICU beds left. A friend from up north had a break through C-19 case and was pissed that she had to be last in line for getting the infusion treatment behind all the unvacced people that now wanted it. Our local state representative caught the C bug over a month ago, was intimated and just out of the hospital last week and looks like a long hauler now. C-19 if you get to the ICU stage is weeks or more. Wife and I have had all three shot Pfizer shots with zero side effects. I'm sure wondering where the moral ground is for NOT getting a shot?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A good friend of mine in another State, called me this morning. He said his wife just died in the hospital three days ago ... of the Chinese virus (aka Covid).

She and he had both taken the Pfizer vaccine series and booster. A couple weeks ago she started feeling very badly, so he took her to the hospital. She was a retired registered nurse, 68 years old. Very quickly her condition worsened until the docs had to put her on a ventilator. She died Monday. She had leukemia so that more than likely did not help matters at all.

My friend also contracted the Chinese virus (aka Covid), but he did not have the same problems she suffered and is getting along okay now and hopefully for the future. He's also 68 but stays in shape and has no serious health issues..

I post this knowing it is anecdotal, but my friend and his wife both contracted the Chinese virus (aka Covid), even though having taken the Pfizer vaccine and booster.

As many have said, people have to make their own choices in whether to take the vaccine or not, notwithstanding government dictates or business mandates.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Much of the 'science' we've been fed is lies. I believe NOTHING that comes from the left.

Well, theres your answer. God gave it to you. Where do you think the Vak seen came from?

Sure, Trump told them to get on it. Did he tell them to put human fetus cells or graphene in it? No.

Biteme, Fauci, the CDC, Vatican and MSM all are on the left. They all tell you to get it, its good for you, like they did thalidomide, margarine instead of butter, chemically treated seed oil for cooking, etc.
They told us Agent Orange was safe and sprayed our troops with it and lied about it and denied them compensation for the cancer it caused them.

They sickened our troops with an Antrhax jab in desert storm.

I think the Lord is trying to tell you to listen to your own words above.

Some say dont get your news off the Fire. Where else will you get hours of info posted from some of the nations top scientists and researchers and Christian Drs. You wont get it from the MSM, Facebook, Yahoo or Twitter. They block those who dont follow the NWO cabals narrative.

Most likely you wont get it from your dr. Was your dr telling you last year to start Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and D3 and Selinium and C and Zinc Sulfate and aspirin and steroid inhalers immediately if you got sick? Was your hospital doing that or following the deep states big pharma owned CDC BS that has killed untold thousands.

Remember, if your dr was afraid to start early tx on people he followed the CDC. If he feared the ruling authorities hes afraid to tell you not to take the jab because he will be labeled a domestic terrorist.
We still have Drs all over the country who havent heard of or believe early treatment is effective or that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin work.

First thing Trump said was Hydroxychloroquine and the world turned on him. Why? Because of tge vak scene plan for the world. They cant make a vak scene or give an EUA if there is an effective medical Tx

When does HE tell you not to use discernment. When does He say you will get good fruit from a tree that produces bad fruit? When have Biteme, Fauci, Gates or the MSM done Christians or our country any good? Never.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No, it won’t.

I hope youre right. We shall see.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And remember trump and family got vaccinate. Even Fox news has a vaccine and mask mandate.
There there is Joe Rogan and Sanjay Gupta interview.

You all listen to Joe Rogan don`t you?

Fox News doesn’t have a vaccine mandate dummy. Don Lemon tell you that? Biden? Biden lied, Tucker covered it on his show.

Why does science change every week? 🤣

They have a vaccine or daily testing mandate which is the same thing. They have a mandate in place and one gets a choice..

Most there are vaccinated by what I read. So take your dummy comment and apply that to when you look in the mirror,

So, there’s not a vaccine mandate? Lmfao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Much of the 'science' we've been fed is lies. I believe NOTHING that comes from the left.

Suit your self, but at least 100 million people in America have gotten the vaccine.
If you are worried about lies you came to the wrong place to learn the truth.The people
here will bear no responsibility if you or your wife get sick from following the advice
given here. Lots of speculation on things most here know nothing about.
Especially science.

Good Luck!

Hey numb nuts, why are MILLIONS of Americans skipping their second shot? Don Lemon will tell you it’s because they think one is enough, the truth is they had terrible reactions. Don’t let the truth get in the way of your brainwashed BS. 😆

Hey funnybone, you gonna answer this?

Dumbass 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The Covid-19 so called vaccine is the new cash cow for the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Maybe FN Biden and the CDC is going to release a cure for cancer before the 2024 election.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Covid-19 so called vaccine is the new cash cow for the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Maybe FN Biden and the CDC is going to release a cure for cancer before the 2024 election.

Of course he will, he said it. He never lies. 😆

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Several of you sent PM's that are on both sides of the issue. Thanks for taking the time. That points out the whole problem. Nobody knows the truth. We've been lied to so often that everyone is scared of being wrong one way or the other. It's up to each of us to decide yes or no and it would be nice to be able to do so without all the bitching on every thread related to it. It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion here any more without someone starting the name calling.

I think you know the truth and i think many here do too.

He said, the truth is not in a liar.

Fauci wants you to take it. He lied saying Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous. He knew it isnt.

He lied saying Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective. He was head of the NIH when its Virology Journal proved it effective in Nov 2005.

The CDC lied when they were having the sensitivity jacked up on tbe PCR Test. Fauci and the CDC lied saying the test found patients with COVID-19 and later with the Delta variant. They lied saying kids had COVID-19. They knew the kids only had mild colds.

They lied when they said it was safe.
Why do people who work for the jab cos not have to get the jab? Or the people working for the WHouse? Or Congressmen or their staffers?
Why, they know its not safe.
Why does the CDC not record post vax deaths within 2 weeks of the jab? To help them push the lie.

They took the swine flu vax down when it killed 30 people.

Why not the vax for the 99.7 % survival rate flu?

How many people died because of Fauci and tge CDC and Big Pharma lies blocking effective tx?
Big Pharma not letting pharmacists fill Drs prescription?

Here is proof, world shaking news in 2005, Fauci lied and his lies killed tens of thousands.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Its against the law to lie and block the truth as reporters and drs learned and were hanged for after the Nuremberg Trials.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Two of the original.Americas Frontline Drs have been jailed for trying to save people and get the truth out

They did it because they are Christians, not for riches.

Others have been threatened to the point they stopped rxing Hydroxychloroquine.

Anyone can call them for advice at AFLDS.COM

Or

Budesonideworks.com

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.