M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
And Brady keeps on Bradying!

The Pat's pull a win out of their asz!

Pay attention AZ has their chet together!

But we are a long ways from Playoff time and anything can happen between then and now.

I love that he used Miami to pad his stats. LOL

It won't be limited to Miami..... He has everything he wanted in NE but never had. The only thing he doesn't have is his youth. He is on a mission!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Josh Allen and Justin Herbert sure look like the future of gunslinger quarterbacks in the NFL to me.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Allen is a beast.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
FUGG ‘EM!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[quote=Sharpsman]FUGG ‘EM!!![/

Hard to believe anyone supports any of these piece of chit athletes. But they all continue to support facebitch, and titter too.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Vikings kicked the living chidt out of the formidable Lions...

LOL

Just kidding.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The National F a G League sure made quick work of Gruden, didn’t they?

LOL

How the hell is it legal for the New York Times to dig into his personal emails?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wdenike
[quote=Sharpsman]FUGG ‘EM!!![/

Hard to believe anyone supports any of these piece of chit athletes. But they all continue to support facebitch, and titter too.

Take care, Willie

So every single person that plays in the NFL and or works in the NFL is a POS? Good god you really are stupid!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Anyone remember how Jimmy the Greek got schitcanned for his comments in the late 80,s
How they bred big buck groids during slavery and how it made blacks better athletes now.
Comments about white coaches being the only job they have left in the league.

LOL!!!

What about Howard Cosell and his "look at that little monkey go" comment.

LOL!!!

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=MontanaMan]I used to love watch football at all levels, but even before BLM completely & titally destroyed what was left of the NFL, all the overly protective rules, especially hitting, (touching, really) QB's & receivers, pretty much ruined the game. And now the BLM & black related BS to drive a stake through its heart.

So, I'm pretty much done with watching anything, today, about the NFL & would truly love to see it financially collapse.

Still lots of quality people there like Bellichick for instance, who has been masterful in getting the most out of what he had.

Sad that it's come to the situation that it has, but it has, & it won't go back, like so many other things won't.

College football is not far behind, not there yet but gaining.

MM [/quot

YUP!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=MontanaMan]I used to love watch football at all levels, but even before BLM completely & titally destroyed what was left of the NFL, all the overly protective rules, especially hitting, (touching, really) QB's & receivers, pretty much ruined the game. And now the BLM & black related BS to drive a stake through its heart.

So, I'm pretty much done with watching anything, today, about the NFL & would truly love to see it financially collapse.

Still lots of quality people there like Bellichick for instance, who has been masterful in getting the most out of what he had.

Sad that it's come to the situation that it has, but it has, & it won't go back, like so many other things won't.

MM [/quot

YUP!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Switch

MM [/quot

YUP!

Switch there are a lot of quality NFL players, coaches, and employees. Like anything else there are good people and bad people in everything. Yes the NFL stance as a whole sucks and has for a very long time. But these people make their living and for that I wouldn't want to see the NFL fail. There are a lot of companies that I do not agree with policies and procedures. Yet I still buy their goods and services, as does everyone else.

As for college Ball well I guess you are just willing to turn a blind eye to all the BS and corruption in it!

Bottomline is that sports are entertainment and if you leave it at that you can be entertained. Or you can dig deep into it and find all kinds of crap. As with any other industry so don't fool yourself. Watch the games and enjoy, or don't.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The National F a G League sure made quick work of Gruden, didn’t they?

LOL

How the hell is it legal for the New York Times to dig into his personal emails?

Because the NFL gave them to the NYT.

Oh, and out of 690,000 e-mails they only found the “offensive” Gruden writings.

LOL

Nothing suspicious about that!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Switch

MM [/quot

YUP!

Switch there are a lot of quality NFL players, coaches, and employees. Like anything else there are good people and bad people in everything. Yes the NFL stance as a whole sucks and has for a very long time. But these people make their living and for that I wouldn't want to see the NFL fail. There are a lot of companies that I do not agree with policies and procedures. Yet I still buy their goods and services, as does everyone else.

As for college Ball well I guess you are just willing to turn a blind eye to all the BS and corruption in it!

Bottomline is that sports are entertainment and if you leave it at that you can be entertained. Or you can dig deep into it and find all kinds of crap. As with any other industry so don't fool yourself. Watch the games and enjoy, or don't.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Brady decided to give Philly a break.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Anyone remember how Jimmy the Greek got schitcanned for his comments in the late 80,s
How they bred big buck groids during slavery and how it made blacks better athletes now.
Comments about white coaches being the only job they have left in the league.

LOL!!!

What about Howard Cosell and his "look at that little monkey go" comment.

LOL!!!

Yep. Remember them all.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
That Miami game was great.

Helluva crowd.

That bleeder official looked very confused. LOL

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image from ih1.redbubble.net]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 2500HD, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.