-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-turns-back-on-reporters-exits-without-taking-questions

Biden walked away from the podium for the 2nd day in a row without taking any questions from the press as reporters shout “Mr President” over each other.

Poor guy doesn’t even realize they are talking to him. He was running for senate and they keep telling he lives at the White House.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That the power that be don't trust him to speak or answer questions ought to be ringing the alarm bells of everyone!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That the power that be don't trust him to speak or answer questions ought to be ringing the alarm bells of everyone!

Yep. And they won’t let Kameltoe answer any questions either.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Who is the man behind the curtain? Soros? Zero?

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They need to make him mad... Call him brandon!!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
He has got to be scared to death. When someone knows they are in over their head but can’t openly admit it, this is the classic response. Move forward as if nothing is wrong. No need to answer any questions since they just gave us all the answers. I see it all the time among high school students - if I ask them where they’re supposed to be they tell me what they’re doing.

If you continually have to justify your actions by misdirecting, and won’t answer the question that is asked, that is a flashing neon sign that you are in the wrong.

Last edited by philgood80; 10/14/21.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Who is the man behind the curtain? Soros? Zero?

Both.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Who is going to give the state of the union address, or will there be one. It’s not far away. If today, it would all be bad news, and in my view headed down hill from here. By the time that address is due, we will be in much worse shape.
I doubt Nancy will tear up the speech though.

NRA Patron
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DavePrice
They need to make him mad... Call him brandon!!

He wouldn’t know what they were talking about !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Philgood80: He can barely read off of his teleprompter - china joe is senile and overpowered by his medications.
America is in dire straits.
That blank, unblinking, uncomprehending, stupified stare he constantly sports is an unmistakable sign of his impending demise.
In a way I feel sorry for him but the HARM he and his handlers are heaping on this country makes me wish he were gone from office - and the sooner the better - the bad news is his "ho" would then be in charge and there would be maneuvering to get the drug addled, power mad, nanny piglosi in as Vice President!
And that poses a whole'nother batch of terror for the United States of America.
Bottom line - china joe is incapable of interacting with an unbiased news media - so his handlers WILL NOT LET HIM EVEN TRY!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 23 invisible), 2,073 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.