M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have some, just in case.

Do you still have your 1st grade desk to hide under from the 50's, in case the Russians bomb Bumfuk?

Lol.

Bought my 1st tube of it in feb 2021 and kept it on the kitchen counter until I needed it. 6.38 with tax. On mothers day 3 months later I came down with covid, by the time you figure it out, your in no shape to drive all over town looking for a short supply item and should be quarantining your self. When you only have yourself to rely on you need to be prepared. Being organized and prepared never hurt anyone. Unless of course your one of these guys who only buys what he needs at the last minute their just to stupid to get hurt. For once LD you ought to STFU.
I'm the OP and I just wanted to know if others were having any problems securing their supply of Ivermectin. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 10/15/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Do you still have your 1st grade desk to hide under from the 50's, in case the Russians bomb Bumfuk?

Lol.

Bought my 1st tube of it in feb 2021 and kept it on the kitchen counter until I needed it 6.38 with tax. On mothers day 3 months later I came down with covid by the time you figure it out, your in no shape to drive all over town looking for a short supply item and should be quarantine your self. When you only have yourself to rely on you need to be prepared. Being organized and prepared never hurt anyone. Unless of course your one of these guys who only buys what he needs at the last minute their just to stupid to get hurt. For once LD you ought to STFU.
I'm the OP and I just wanted to know if others were having any problems securing their supply of Ivetmectin.

You failed reading comprehension today. If you'd read my post, you'd see I was responding to and poking fun at wabigoon. Not you.

And BTW- I've got 7 tubes left, of the 8 I purchased. And buying more, based on Rock Chuck's link he shared.

But, feel free to Rage On.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
We’ve been on hydroxy 200 mg twice a week for last year and a half. Also taking vitamin d and zinc. Also have stash of prescription ivermectin from front line docs.no vax. We feel like we’re somewhat prepared. Hydroxy was from someone with a rheumatoid script, which was two pills a day.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
Originally Posted by victoro
You can order the Ivermectin tablets online. I'm sure the FDA will shut this down soon.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/

This. They're taking a little longer to get her than usual, but they're coming. I ordered on 9/17. By tracking, looks like it should be here next week. A little over a month. Usual order to arrival times from them is about 3 weeks, so taking a little longer. Ivermectin, 60x 6mg tablets, $60.

There still seems to be plenty available on Amazon (the durvet apple flavored paste variety) with shorter ship times. Of course there's the "safety alert".

Animal products containing ivermectin SHOULD NOT be used in people. These products can cause serious health effects, including death. Ivermectin has not been shown to be a safe or effective way to prevent or treat COVID-19.

whistle

i look alldaychemest and need rx ? give name y # of doc and no rx they ship ?

They don't check. No RX# needed. I put down my old doc's phone number from years ago. I'd bet you could put "Dr. Mouse, Mick" with a phone # of 867-5309 and it would go through.

I've been ordering through them for 10+ years, and have never had an order not go through. Just don't check any of the "flag" boxes like "drug allergies, current prescriptions, current treatments, smoke or drink". Check "no" or "none" on those and you should be good to go. I've never attached a script to an order. Ignore that part.

If you look at the manufacturers of many of the drugs available on their site, most are approved manufacturers of generic forms of drugs approved by the FDA in the usa. Those are the manufacturers I stick with. If they're approved by FDA for certain generic drugs, I highly doubt there are any manufacturer or plant shenanigans going on. If they are approved generic drug manufacturers, they get regular FDA inspections even though they're in India.

India has 665 USFDA-approved manufacturing plants outside the US, the highest in the world. Inspections had stopped early last year due to the pandemic. In fact, several plants are also in different stages of redressal, following earlier observations made by the USFDA.

Same experience, only now, because of bitem global issues, things are slowed down. This is not a quick fix.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
smart man taking responsibility for your health

A buddy of mine works as a nurse and just got Covid, Dropped off ivermectin for him. Talked into ordering online hydroxy from Dr Kore's website of online providers and pharmacists

Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Lol.

Bought my 1st tube of it in feb 2021 and kept it on the kitchen counter until I needed it. 6.38 with tax. On mothers day 3 months later I came down with covid, by the time you figure it out, your in no shape to drive all over town looking for a short supply item and should be quarantining your self. When you only have yourself to rely on you need to be prepared. Being organized and prepared never hurt anyone. Unless of course your one of these guys who only buys what he needs at the last minute their just to stupid to get hurt. For once LD you ought to STFU.
I'm the OP and I just wanted to know if others were having any problems securing their supply of Ivermectin. Mb

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Amazon has various brands of Ivermectin horse wormer but their prices are jacked up out of reason. The Jeffers link I posted earlier is much cheaper.

forwarded to friends. thanks

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Amazon has various brands of Ivermectin horse wormer but their prices are jacked up out of reason. The Jeffers link I posted earlier is much cheaper.

forwarded to friends. thanks

$50.53 for 8 tubes, with 10% off for new customers and free shipping over $49. Can't beat that anywhere.

Thanks again, Rock Chuck.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I take a weekly dose and so far so good. Haven't even had a cold and think my tape worm went away. But the apple flavored sure as hell dont taste like apple.
I chase it down with Mountain Dew....come to think of it, is it possible that its the Mtn Dew thats keeping me healthy?

I tried to chase it with Michelob Ultra but that combo was pretty bad.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Not bad with peanut butter

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Texson2
Not bad with peanut butter

I mix mine with a couple of ounces of lemonade. I'll leave eating toothpaste for the retards. grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Most of the 'recipes' I've seen for Ivermectin in horse wormer form call for a weekly dose equal to a horse of the same weight. The labels say that 91 mcg per lb of body weight is the correct one. DO NOT confuse mcg (microgram) with mg (milligram). 1 mg = 1000 mcg. When converted from mgc to mg, the dose comes up to that recommended for a horse's weight the same as the person. When converted from mcg to mg, you get roughly 20 mg of Ivermection in a dose for a 220lb body.

Here's a different take. This one says to use .2 mg/dose twice a week (note the decimal - .2). Double that if you've been exposed.
.2 mg is the wormer dose for a horse weighing 2 lb., a very tiny amount, maybe what you can dip out with a toothpick.
HORSE WORMER DOSAGE

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Another heads up: before aspirin becomes hard to get I would pick up some of that also.
It will become common knowledge soon that the aspirin will keep the blood clots down.

Goody's is your friend. grin

This is true. Take one low dose every day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Most of the 'recipes' I've seen for Ivermectin in horse wormer form call for a weekly dose equal to a horse of the same weight. The labels say that 91 mcg per lb of body weight is the correct one. DO NOT confuse mcg (microgram) with mg (milligram). 1 mg = 1000 mcg. When converted from mgc to mg, the dose comes up to that recommended for a horse's weight the same as the person. When converted from mcg to mg, you get roughly 20 mg of Ivermection in a dose for a 220lb body.

Here's a different take. This one says to use .2 mg/dose twice a week (note the decimal - .2). Double that if you've been exposed.
.2 mg is the wormer dose for a horse weighing 2 lb., a very tiny amount, maybe what you can dip out with a toothpick.
HORSE WORMER DOSAGE

Keep in mind that the instructions on the box are for when it's used as labeled -as a wormer. That's a lot different than when used against a virus. This site I posted is giving it against a virus and is listing a far lower dosage. My wife has run across this on other sites, too.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

travis you so silly

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
You can order the Ivermectin tablets online. I'm sure the FDA will shut this down soon.

This. They're taking a little longer to get her than usual, but they're coming. I ordered on 9/17. By tracking, looks like it should be here next week. A little over a month. Usual order to arrival times from them is about 3 weeks, so taking a little longer. Ivermectin, 60x 6mg tablets, $60.

There still seems to be plenty available on Amazon (the durvet apple flavored paste variety) with shorter ship times. Of course there's the "safety alert".

Animal products containing ivermectin SHOULD NOT be used in people. These products can cause serious health effects, including death. Ivermectin has not been shown to be a safe or effective way to prevent or treat COVID-19.

whistle

i look alldaychemest and need rx ? give name y # of doc and no rx they ship ?

They don't check. No RX# needed. I put down my old doc's phone number from years ago. I'd bet you could put "Dr. Mouse, Mick" with a phone # of 867-5309 and it would go through.

I've been ordering through them for 10+ years, and have never had an order not go through. Just don't check any of the "flag" boxes like "drug allergies, current prescriptions, current treatments, smoke or drink". Check "no" or "none" on those and you should be good to go. I've never attached a script to an order. Ignore that part.

If you look at the manufacturers of many of the drugs available on their site, most are approved manufacturers of generic forms of drugs approved by the FDA in the usa. Those are the manufacturers I stick with. If they're approved by FDA for certain generic drugs, I highly doubt there are any manufacturer or plant shenanigans going on. If they are approved generic drug manufacturers, they get regular FDA inspections even though they're in India.

India has 665 USFDA-approved manufacturing plants outside the US, the highest in the world. Inspections had stopped early last year due to the pandemic. In fact, several plants are also in different stages of redressal, following earlier observations made by the USFDA.

Same experience, only now, because of bitem global issues, things are slowed down. This is not a quick fix.

Ordered 9/17, arrived yesterday. No issues as typical. Just took a bit longer than usual.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

How many MG`s do humans take daily?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Huntz

I don't remember the dosage but I'm pretty sure it's on this thread somewhere. That website I posted requires a prescription. Try this one:

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/...mw_aref=f42703830cb68c802e5b13bd3fa937ff

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Huntz

I found the dose (a kilogram is your weight divided by 2.2):

0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.
Use upper dose if: 1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. Delta); 2) treatment started on or after
day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

According to DaveR you can order from alldaychemist:

"They don't check. No RX# needed. I put down my old doc's phone number from years ago. I'd bet you could put "Dr. Mouse, Mick" with a phone # of 867-5309 and it would go through.
I've been ordering through them for 10+ years, and have never had an order not go through. Just don't check any of the "flag" boxes like "drug allergies, current prescriptions, current treatments, smoke or drink". Check "no" or "none" on those and you should be good to go. I've never attached a script to an order. Ignore that part."

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
When i had the C I took it every day. I took enough for 100 lb body wt. 1/2 my wt. I had the C for 14 days, before I was back to normal. I was taking hydroxy and had the monocolonal shots too. Did not cough a lot. When I did I coughed up crap.
Very tired. I would go do 1/2 day of work then be tired as hell. So I would like to think that the vitamins and all I took I was less affected.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

318 members (1lesfox, 1badf350, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 32 invisible), 1,834 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,080
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.