Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yep I told you guys a week back 1 out of 4 Republicans will not favor him or those office holders supporting him. If you guys would hang around sane folks you would realize that.
Back in 2015 '16 the Republicans in the know told ya he was no good. Now the ones saying the same have show & tell proof of how much of a whacko he truly is.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ldholton
People need to quit voting Democrats or Republicans. vote for the best person for the job . It maybe independent or libertarian. ...
I have followed that thinking for many years since partisan politics has ruined our country. The focus now is party first which puts country last. Both parties are guilty of not acting in the country's best interests. Trump was right about one thing that the swamp need to go. The problem is that swamp is made up of far too many career politicians of both parties who are only interested in achieving power and staying in office.

living the good life every day
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Originally Posted by ldholton
People need to quit voting Democrats or Republicans. vote for the best person for the job . It maybe independent or libertarian. ...
I have followed that thinking for many years since partisan politics has ruined our country. The focus now is party first which puts country last. Both parties are guilty of not acting in the country's best interests. Trump was right about one thing that the swamp need to go. The problem is that swamp is made up of far too many career politicians of both parties who are only interested in achieving power and staying in office.

Couldn't agree more

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you can easily say that the R.A.T.S. were part of the fraud that stole the election for Joe Biden. As per Mollie Ball in her Janaury piece about saving democracy she credited The U.S. Chamber of Commerce working with the AFL&CIO to get "volunteers" into the right places to help count the vote. If you have never read this piece you should.

The R.A.T.S. who are still against Donald Trump are alive and well. They are wealthy and they have money connections. We talk about making a $50 donation to a particular candidate they chip in 450 million into a covert fund to be handed out to the "right" candidate. Actually, all in all I'm pretty sure the "defeat" of Donald Trump probably cost the R.A.T.S. much closer to a billion dollars. And look what it got us. Joe "the dumb a$$" Biden. I wonder if Joe got his cut from this pile of money ?? Read it for yourself and do your own math. This is one of the reasons why I am supporting Donald Trump again. I want to shove that billion dollars right up someone's a$$.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 1moredeer, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,012
Posts18,500,284
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.