Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Indy, you're so FOS its unreal. Youre wrong about global warming and Jesus.

Leif Erickson paddled a boat to Canada a thousand years ago from Iceland. There were no boat crushing ice cubes in the North Atlantic then which made it possible then, not now.

Greenland was really green back then. He named Labrador "Vineland" because the forests had vines and grapes. You know, Vinland, like as in Vinyard? In fact, back then, they grew grapes and made WINE in Great Britain. Not now. Why? Its too freaking cold.
Keep swallowing your modern BS MSM and indoctrination education and keep being a stupid useful snowflake idiot.

Sheesh.

Does anyone still believe that Indy isn’t a lock step, Biden loving, retard?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fill a glass with ice, as much as possible, then fill it to the rim with water. When the ice melts, will the glass run over?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
Fill a glass with ice, as much as possible, then fill it to the rim with water. When the ice melts, will the glass run over?

Nope, the water level won't go down, as Jaguar proposed, either,

Greenland and Antarctica have a lot of ice that is NOT floating on water (unlike the ice cap in the Arctic ocean)

If/when that melts, expect some additional water to be added to the system.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They blame CO2 but water vapor is many times more responsible for the global temperatures. However, water vapor can't be controlled and taxed. CO2 possibly can be. There are many causes of fluctuation in the humidity of the air. None of them are controllable and they know it. They had to pick a gas that's caused by man, even though maybe 99% of CO2 is natural and not controllable. I did a search to get the percentages of the various gasses in the atmosphere and found that they have a neat trick. They leave water out and call it the 'dry air'. That covers up the water content that's something like 40 times more abundant than CO2. Many charts I looked at leave out water just like it doesn't exist.

The dirty little secret.

Worth repeating....from the rooftop!

What you forgot, Tarbe, is that CO2 and water vapor behave differently in the atmosphere.

Water vapor precipitates out very quickly.

It's called rain.

CO2 lasts for centuries.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

No. But if you take ice from outside the glass and add it, the water level will rise.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am not well educated so in this discussion I'm a plowhorse running with racehorses. But didn't I study in my junior high and high school classes that carbon dioxide was absolutely necessary for the plant growth that is the basis for all animal and human life? That large oak tree that I am reducing to firewood is carbon that the tree pulled out of the air using the energy of the sun is it not? I visited Fossil Butte National Park in SW Wyoming and they contend there was a time when CO2 was 20X what it is presently and life was flourishing. The earth at times was apparently warmer than now, Has anyone considered that a little warming while possibly discommoding some folks might bring net benefits to this human race which requires to be fed? As far as sea level rise we have material and machinery to deal with that. Fly over the west and look at the rocks available to protect cities from water much like Galveston did over 100 years ago. In my state we had a federal boondoggle that lined Red River with rocks and basically made Shreveport (200+ mile inland) a seaport. What do I know, I barely got through high school.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No. But if you take ice from outside the glass and add it, the water level will rise.

You’re as stupid as Sycamore.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am not well educated so in this discussion I'm a plowhorse running with racehorses. But didn't I study in my junior high and high school classes that carbon dioxide was absolutely necessary for the plant growth that is the basis for all animal and human life? That large oak tree that I am reducing to firewood is carbon that the tree pulled out of the air using the energy of the sun is it not? I visited Fossil Butte National Park in SW Wyoming and they contend there was a time when CO2 was 20X what it is presently and life was flourishing. The earth at times was apparently warmer than now, Has anyone considered that a little warming while possibly discommoding some folks might bring net benefits to this human race which requires to be fed? As far as sea level rise we have material and machinery to deal with that. Fly over the west and look at the rocks available to protect cities from water much like Galveston did over 100 years ago. In my state we had a federal boondoggle that lined Red River with rocks and basically made Shreveport (200+ mile inland) a seaport. What do I know, I barely got through high school.

You’re trying to debate with the people that think you can vaccinate a cold.

LOL

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Put your ice cubes in a glass of water, dumbass, and mark the level.

Let the ice melt and measure the level again.

Better yet, put cans of soda pop in the freezer and freeze them. Ice expands.

Didnt i tell you?

Double freaking Sheesh. You believe everything the lieberal lying leftists and MSM tell you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/16/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Greenland and Antarctica have a lot of ice that is NOT floating on water (unlike the ice cap in the Arctic ocean)

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

BS. They measured at different times in tides. NY and Miami were supposed to be under water 20 years ago as icebergs were melting.

Nope. No reputable scientist ever predicted that.

Global warming is real and is caused by humans. That is not in dispute by any intelligent person (excludes deFlave). What is in dispute are the proposed solutions, most of which won't work. For instance, if every nation subscribed to the Paris Accords, the global temperature would only be lowered by 0.06 degree by 2100. That's too small to measure.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
You were right too, because the Council of Nicea in AD 325 had some input, as did the First Council of Constantinople in AD 381. I’m glad you enjoy the discussions, and I’m glad you participate when you do.
Why is it that people always look to the men who assembled the Bible but leave out the Holy Spirit? Don't they know that the Spirit guides the thoughts and actions of believers? He guided the authors of the 66 books and he later guided those who decided which books would be in the Bible we have now. Every book in it was put there by the guidance of the Spirit and all of those he rejected were thrown out by the believers who listened to him.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

BS. They measured at different times in tides. NY and Miami were supposed to be under water 20 years ago as icebergs were melting.

Global warming is real and is caused by humans. That is not in dispute by any intelligent person (excludes deFlave). What is in dispute are the proposed solutions, most of which won't work. For instance, if every nation subscribed to the Paris Accords, the global temperature would only be lowered by 0.06 degree by 2100. That's too small to measure.

You’re a fugking idiot!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

For sure.

What a stupid pos she is.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

DumbFlave can't offer any rebuttal so he resorts to cussing. There ought to be an IQ test for the privilege of voting. This is one case where Sycamore is correct. DumbFlave forgot to take science in high school.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Like your clueless excuse for a brain.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Again, I suffer from lack of education. But do not growing plants take that CO2 in and use solar energy to remove the carbon and then release the oxygen? Kind of the opposite of what you and I do? We take in oxygen and emit CO2 I thought? I believe that is how plants find the material that is the bulk of their makeup. I barely got through school so help me out here.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Again, I suffer from lack of education. But do not growing plants take that CO2 in and use solar energy to remove the carbon and then release the oxygen? Kind of the opposite of what you and I do? We take in oxygen and emit CO2 I thought? I believe that is how plants find the material that is the bulk of their makeup. I barely got through school so help me out here.

These fugcwads wanna get rid of co2.

They will kill all of us.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
CO2 lasts for centuries.

Youre smarter than the indoctrinated Indy. And plants use it and produce O2 for us and deer and such.

HE had it figured out pretty well. The scarey part is HE said they'd go to Hell.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/16/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
CO2 lasts for centuries.

These fugcwads wanna get rid of co2.

They will kill all of us.

Seems like they should be castrated and their women bred.

Well, thats how the leftists muxziees do it. Whats good for the goose....

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,259
Posts18,486,376
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.