Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sycamore,

You gotta denounce your savior once more before the rooster crows.

LOL

You fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Sycamore,

LOL

You fugking idiot.

I bet you gonna make 40 posts today...family away?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Sycamore,

LOL

You fugking idiot.

I bet you gonna make 40 posts today...family away?

Come on.

Let’s see you post that you didn’t vote for Biden.

You fugking idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Anyone who believes in global warming is a Biden loving digk head . You are a COVTARD also. Do the world a favor and drown yourself .

well that also speaks to you not being too bright, as revealed by your lack of reading comprehension.

I was commenting on the physics and implications of melting ice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never heard Sycamore criticize Biden or his policies... not once

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And he won't.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Anyone who believes in global warming is a Biden loving digk head . You are a COVTARD also. Do the world a favor and drown yourself .

well that also speaks to you not being too bright, as revealed by your lack of reading comprehension.

Well we all know how ice melts

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Well we all know how ice melts

Sycamore does not.

Because he’s a fugking idiot.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have never heard Sycamore criticize Biden or his policies... not once

Is there anything he's [bleep] up that hasn't been covered thoroughly on 24 Hour Campfire?

Something new I would be bringing to the discussion?

Or would it just make everyone feel better to know we were all on the same page?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Let’s Go Brandon

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Please note how the fugking idiot (Sycamore) wants to talk ice cubes and not inflation.

LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please note how the fugking idiot (Sycamore) wants to talk ice cubes and not inflation.

LOL

I am sure some of that $6 trillion is finding it's way into Sycamores pocket that's why he is for MMT

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by antlers
You were right too, because the Council of Nicea in AD 325 had some input, as did the First Council of Constantinople in AD 381. I’m glad you enjoy the discussions, and I’m glad you participate when you do.
Why is it that people always look to the men who assembled the Bible but leave out the Holy Spirit? Don't they know that the Spirit guides the thoughts and actions of believers? He guided the authors of the 66 books and he later guided those who decided which books would be in the Bible we have now. Every book in it was put there by the guidance of the Spirit and all of those he rejected were thrown out by the believers who listened to him.
I believe that He does if one yields to Him. Believers can still let their thoughts and actions be directed by their sinful nature instead of letting their thoughts and actions be directed by the Holy Spirit who lives inside of them. The typical beliefs of the faith certainly coincide with what you’ve posted above. I’m certainly not disagreeing with what you’ve posted above. But unbelievers don’t accept the authority of the Bible.

There are those who believe that ascribing some sort of authority to the Bible is really ascribing some sort of authority to a bunch of Fourth Century guys who were trying to cobble something together that would suit the Emperor who was establishing a State Religion to unify an Empire.

There are also those who believe that the foundation of the faith is not an inspired book, but rather the events that inspired the book; events that inspired writers, guided along by the Holy Spirit, to document conversations, insights and events—the pivotal event being the resurrection. While it’s true we would not know these events occurred had they not been documented, two other things are equally true. First, they were documented many years before there ever was the Bible (i.e., New Testament bound together with the Jewish Scriptures). Second, it is the events, not the record of the events, that birthed the “church.” The Bible did not create Christianity. Christianity is the reason the Bible was created. Many people grew up on “The Bible says” preaching...and that’s fine as long as one first believes that the Bible is not only inspired, but also that everything in it should be literally interpreted, and that it’s also inerrant.

To me, the Holy Spirit is our strongest mentor.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Excellent response I'm not à biblical scholar but I do question many things such as some organized religion with cover ups of devient behavior ectra.The way women would of been seen at the time. Whether the bible was written for people to understand at the time. Were books left out because of political reasons. I respect beliefs but these are questions that concern me. Seems about every church has their own believe and it is the only one. I know that many get peace from attending church and I'm happy for them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Another good post Remsen. I appreciate the genuineness. I'm way short of a scholar on World religions. This is just the first link I found about foundation values of both Judaism and Christianity. Near as I can tell the Ten Commandments are common values. Thoughts?

https://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments.html
Common values, yes. However, the Gentiles aren't under the law. It was given to the Jews and Jesus fulfilled it. God's grace was then passed on to the Gentiles without the burden of the law.

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.
15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!

Ga 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Yeah I remember Regan being asked about his faith, I really liked his simple humble sounding reply, "I'm a sinner grateful to be saved by grace". My thinking is that there is a MUCH higher probability that I'd enjoy a friendship with a conservative Jew than I would with a person that says they are a Christian but is militant about a long list of woke progressive issues.

Trump made a statement at one of his recent rallies about stopping "The lunatics" that have taken over our Country. My hope is that the current insanity will bring about another revival of traditional values.

Marxists pitted proletariat against bourgeoise to crash civilization so that people would accept totalitarians' rule. Today they cast a broader net to stir up conflict. I'm interested in forging alliances with pretty much anyone who believes that the ten commandments are the proper touch stone for behavior.

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 KJV)

1 “I am the LORD your God, which have brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.

2 “You shall not make unto you any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: You shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shall you labour, and do all your work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5 “Honour your father and your mother: that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God giveth you.

6 “You shall not kill.

7 “You shall not commit adultery.

8 “You shall not steal.

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.

10 “You shall not covet your neighbour's house, you shall not covet your neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is your neighbour's.”

Please don't feed the trolls!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BS. They measured at different times in tides. NY and Miami were supposed to be under water 20 years ago as icebergs were melting.

Nope. No reputable scientist ever predicted that.

Global warming is real and is caused by humans. That is not in dispute by any intelligent person (excludes deFlave). What is in dispute are the proposed solutions, most of which won't work. For instance, if every nation subscribed to the Paris Accords, the global temperature would only be lowered by 0.06 degree by 2100. That's too small to measure.

You’re a fugking idiot!!!

I said it was not in dispute by any" intelligent" person.

That excludes you.

Explain why the sea level has risen and the temperatures have risen in recent years, smarty pants.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
CO2 lasts for centuries.
Again, I suffer from lack of education. But do not growing plants take that CO2 in and use solar energy to remove the carbon and then release the oxygen? Kind of the opposite of what you and I do? We take in oxygen and emit CO2 I thought? I believe that is how plants find the material that is the bulk of their makeup. I barely got through school so help me out here.

Yes

Yes you suffer from a lack of education.

CO2 is necessary for photosynthesis (plant growth). But too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 45_100
Fill a glass with ice, as much as possible, then fill it to the rim with water. When the ice melts, will the glass run over?

Nope, the water level won't go down, as Jaguar proposed, either,

Greenland and Antarctica have a lot of ice that is NOT floating on water (unlike the ice cap in the Arctic ocean)

If/when that melts, expect some additional water to be added to the system.

Yeah sure thing.

You fugking idiot.

DumbFlave can't offer any rebuttal so he resorts to cussing. There ought to be an IQ test for the privilege of voting. This is one case where Sycamore is correct. DumbFlave forgot to take science in high school.

You can’t debate because your idiocy is your religion.

Same for Sycamore.

You’re fugking idiots.

I can't speak for Sycamore. I disagree with him about all things Biden.

Why are you too CHICKENSHIT to take my wager? Hmmm?

Since you can't think of any way to defend your beliefs, I hereby submit your next 10 posts:

You’re fugking idiots.
You’re fugking idiots.You’re fugking idiots.
You’re fugking idiots.

Now you don't have to exercise your brain.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Take a breather Indy.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (16gage, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 3,047 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,961
Posts18,519,472
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.