Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Crappy, I just can't imagine why do so many people would want you dead.

6/17/20 (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend (unfortunately).
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

Gotta have that Kingsford!!

You be the sleuth, nv!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Places of interest

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy Hamper posting autobiographical videos.
Precious.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by cfran
Don’t know you HC but I strongly suspect you are a sheep. Am I wrong?

My Shepherd is the Lord. I listen to His voice and follow Him.
Who is your shepherd?

So Jesus tells you to troll gay leather bars?

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

I did insist a gal wear gloves recently. I would have thought that was day-one stuff. I’m more concerned with hepatitis at this point in my own personal ‘journey’

After the last stay in the hospice I asked whether I should get a Hep A and Hep B jab for protection in my job, so the doc had my bloods done...when I went back in for a check up I asked what jabs I needed.

She looked at me with big round eyes and said "none", so I asked what she meant by that and she told me I didn't need anything as I had all the anti-bodies.
I looked at her and asked what she meant by "all".

Apparently I have worked through Hep A, Hep B, Glandular fever, Q fever, Ross River fever, an assorted number of meat industry associated viruses, and the usual standard fare.

So...how fucking stupid am I?

Ps, should have had the buggers check for covid-19 and AIDS as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The real point about the Blood Test.

Did Klaus Schwab and World Economic Forum Admit The COVID Vaccine Injects Traceable Markers? Their Promoted “COVIDPass” Blood Test Requires Them

Don’t get caught up in the esoteric weeds about the COVID passport angle of this; and don’t let yourself focus on the vaxxed vs non-vaxxed aspect. Additionally, for now do not focus on the privacy aspects or the issues with tracing or tracking. Instead, focus like a laser on something far more critical in the background of the proposal itself.

The entire premise of the World Economic Forum’s “COVIDPass” is predicated on a blood test being able to identify whether a person has been vaccinated or not.

Think about that carefully.

Think about that deeply.

Right now, all vaccination ID’s, all COVID passports, are dependent on a registration process that takes place at the time of vaccination within each nation’s unique healthcare system:

(1) You get vaccinated, you get registered in a system that shows you have been vaccinated; and that’s how you eventually get to a place where you establish a linked “QR” code to the vaccination registration -most commonly on your cell phone- that grants you permitted access at checkpoints or gateways.

-OR-

(2) You get vaccinated, you get registered in a system that shows you have been vaccinated; and you are given a paper vaccination card to carry on your person that grants you permitted access at checkpoints or gateways.

Those are essentially the only two registration systems for COVID passports currently in place. Both of them are dependent on registration with the healthcare system or provider who then grants you the paper ID; or triggers the authorization process to connect your vaccination status to a system where you download the QR code.

Regardless of which process is followed, the registration is with the healthcare system.

What the World Economic Forum (WEF) is describing is NOT that…. and this is the critical point.

The WEF proposal is based on a blood sample, or a blood test, to prove you have been vaccinated. The only way that is possible is if the vaccine itself carries some form of marker that permanently stays (at a cellular level) in your body which can then be detected in a blood test.

If the vaccine does not leave an identifiable marker or imprint in your blood, then a blood test for vaccinated status would not be possible.

If you understand that critical point, then keep reading. If you don’t understand the significance of that point, then it’s best to just quit right here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ted-covid-pass-blood-test-requires-them/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
.475 A&M Magnum Ken?

I wished!

Just a puny little .22 PPC.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
World Economic Forum

The covid hysteria knows no bounds. The WEF videos are worth watching as they reveal many clues about their agenda.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
The real point about the Blood Test.

Did Klaus Schwab and World Economic Forum Admit The COVID Vaccine Injects Traceable Markers? Their Promoted “COVIDPass” Blood Test Requires Them

Don’t get caught up in the esoteric weeds about the COVID passport angle of this; and don’t let yourself focus on the vaxxed vs non-vaxxed aspect. Additionally, for now do not focus on the privacy aspects or the issues with tracing or tracking. Instead, focus like a laser on something far more critical in the background of the proposal itself.

The entire premise of the World Economic Forum’s “COVIDPass” is predicated on a blood test being able to identify whether a person has been vaccinated or not.

Think about that carefully.

Think about that deeply.

Right now, all vaccination ID’s, all COVID passports, are dependent on a registration process that takes place at the time of vaccination within each nation’s unique healthcare system:

(1) You get vaccinated, you get registered in a system that shows you have been vaccinated; and that’s how you eventually get to a place where you establish a linked “QR” code to the vaccination registration -most commonly on your cell phone- that grants you permitted access at checkpoints or gateways.

-OR-

(2) You get vaccinated, you get registered in a system that shows you have been vaccinated; and you are given a paper vaccination card to carry on your person that grants you permitted access at checkpoints or gateways.

Those are essentially the only two registration systems for COVID passports currently in place. Both of them are dependent on registration with the healthcare system or provider who then grants you the paper ID; or triggers the authorization process to connect your vaccination status to a system where you download the QR code.

Regardless of which process is followed, the registration is with the healthcare system.

What the World Economic Forum (WEF) is describing is NOT that…. and this is the critical point.

The WEF proposal is based on a blood sample, or a blood test, to prove you have been vaccinated. The only way that is possible is if the vaccine itself carries some form of marker that permanently stays (at a cellular level) in your body which can then be detected in a blood test.

If the vaccine does not leave an identifiable marker or imprint in your blood, then a blood test for vaccinated status would not be possible.

If you understand that critical point, then keep reading. If you don’t understand the significance of that point, then it’s best to just quit right here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ted-covid-pass-blood-test-requires-them/

The video does not mention vaccines. It could be checking for antibodies which does not require vaccination.

I still would not submit.

Last edited by OldHat; 10/17/21.
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by UPhiker

I have had many dinner conversations with nurses, PAs, physicians who teach at medical schools. I know that the training of nurses in certain colleges is extremely limited in certain'routine" procedures.
Sure you do. Then the alarm goes off and you have to dress for your shift at Mickey D's.

Let me guess?

You are a male nurse that gets a lot of bad patient reviews for collapsed veins.
No, I'm not. I'm also not a liar like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because nurses don't know how to draw blood......

You are a smooth brain HC.

You just don't want blood drawn because they can detect the gay gene now.

There are many good nurses and doctors who deserve credit.
However, I refuse to sully the reputation of those with the gals who have little dexterity or proper training.
I've told nurses to leave and call a phlebotomist who knows how to properly hit a vein of their patients. Too many could not properly draw water from a garden hose.

The consequences are on the patients that end up with hematomas, collapsed veins, serious painful bruising, internal hemorrhaging of patients on blood thinners.

What Third World country do you live in?

This was in the third world hell hole dungeons of VA clinics, hospital as well as a top ranked hospital in the state observing the procedures practiced on many victims refered to as patients.
I have had many dinner conversations with nurses, PAs, physicians who teach at medical schools. I know that the training of nurses in certain colleges is extremely limited in certain'routine" procedures.

I'm sure it was at a high end steak house.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sure you do. Then the alarm goes off and you have to dress for your shift at Mickey D's.

Let me guess?

You are a male nurse that gets a lot of bad patient reviews for collapsed veins.
No, I'm not. I'm also not a liar like you.

He is rather fast and loose with the facts

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Was that back when you contracted GRID?

No it's when you got aids from that sassy male nurse.

You are such a homo!

You are ate up with it.

Must be why you accuse everyone else of such things.

I gave you an honest straight answer of the reasons why I said what I did, even though it was completely off topic.
Then you started with the insult....as usual.
Then you can't take it when you get slapped back.
Go play with NV.

Yeah....we have the problem. You are a compulsive liar and God hates that.
Which hospitals did you teach at?
Any pictures?
Are you reminded of any humorous anecdotes?

Simple minds think pictures are important.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by goalie

He is rather fast and loose with the facts

Which ones?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ironbender

"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

You be the sleuth, nv!

Ignorant people never seem to know how ignorant they are.

https://calpoison.org/news/using-activated-charcoal-medical-toxicology

"Activated charcoal is the single most widely used method of gastrointestinal (GI) decontamination for the treatment of the poisoned patient. "

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Indeed some do a very poor job.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OldHat

That ain't no schidt...
Wife was a phlebotomist for twenty years. Wasn't uncommon for her to be asked by an RN to do an IV start for the nurse. The hospital froze her pension, she left to go be a CNA at the local VA hospital. During her in processing orientation it was noted what her prior job experience was. She was informed that under no uncertain terms was she to do an IV start for any RNs.

After my heart bypass surgery I ended up with MRSA in my leg where they harvested a vein. In three days I had six infusions of vancomiocin and twelve of gentamicin. The vanco needed a new IV start needed a new IV start for each infusion. I got picked 5~6 times on a couple of those IV starts, the RNs couldn't hit a bull in the aze with a syringe.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by ironbender

You be the sleuth, nv!

Ignorant people never seem to know how ignorant they are.

https://calpoison.org/news/using-activated-charcoal-medical-toxicology

"Activated charcoal is the single most widely used method of gastrointestinal (GI) decontamination for the treatment of the poisoned patient. "
You're missing the point. HC seems to have had more different jobs and near death experiences than any five other people. Which generally means he's FOS.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

That ain't no schidt...
Wife was a phlebotomist for twenty years. Wasn't uncommon for her to be asked by an RN to do an IV start for the nurse. The hospital froze her pension, she left to go be a CNA at the local VA hospital. During her in processing orientation it was noted what her prior job experience was. She was informed that under no uncertain terms was she to do an IV start for any RNs.

After my heart bypass surgery I ended up with MRSA in my leg where they harvested a vein. In three days I had six infusions of vancomiocin and twelve of gentamicin. The vanco needed a new IV start needed a new IV start for each infusion. I got picked 5~6 times on a couple of those IV starts, the RNs couldn't hit a bull in the aze with a syringe.

Yes, and that upsets me to no end when a patient like you goes through needless pain, or loss of circulation in an arm because someone destroys the vein through a procedure.
I like nurses as a whole and they tend to be the friendliest skilled workers I know. Most have my respect. However, not all are created equal or have the skills required for some tasks.
That is true of any profession. I happen to have known many medical professionals. The trolls don't care. They just want to undermine everything I say because I am a Christian.
Anyhow, I have yet to find one phlebotomists that can't hit the vein on a tiny little old lady that's been a pin cushion for others to practice on. They are worth far more than any amount they get paid.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 919 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.