Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Look folks, another person trying to compare these jabs to actual vaccines!

Originally Posted by Windfall
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by killerv
Look folks, another person trying to compare these jabs to actual vaccines!

Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

Critical thinking is down the drain in this country world.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Man...I got sick a couple days ago.

Sore everywhere, terrible headache, light headed and dizzy.

Moderate cough but no runny nose or anything. Chest not too congested.

Sense of taste greatly diminished but not gone completely. I can taste my coffee this morning.

Even my eyeballs hurt!

Feel better today....but that was a pisser.

Not near as bad as winter 2020 though.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How's Highcountry this morning?

He ded?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How's Highcountry this morning?

He ded?

He's polishing his casket.

DeFlaver told him to............

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

Those were traditional vaccines. This COVID 'shot' certainly isn't. Look up what mRNA means. Compare and contrast to the polio vaccine.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Man...I got sick a couple days ago.

Sore everywhere, terrible headache, light headed and dizzy.

Moderate cough but no runny nose or anything. Chest not too congested.

Sense of taste greatly diminished but not gone completely. I can taste my coffee this morning.

Even my eyeballs hurt!

Feel better today....but that was a pisser.

Not near as bad as winter 2020 though.

That’s how I was after coming home from Alaska. Day three it was like someone ran over me with a Mack truck and threw it in reverse and backed back over me. It lasted four days of burning up and freezing but never went to my chest just a slight dry cough and bad head cold. It took a couple of weeks to get any energy back and my taste and smell was very diminished. I still get tired easily and taste,smell has gotten a little better. I hope yours goes away fast.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by high_country_
I was running ridges and there's plenty of blowdowns.

You're a savage. Next time you get rona, you should run up Abercrombie.

I was gonna run up hook nose and see if i can scratch out a mulie.....

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
After a half gallon of water....I feel great.

Rona' ain't sheit after the bitter apple squeeze.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
You aint got no damn rona 3 times.

Something clever here.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by northern_dave

How you doin'?

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

How you doin'?

Good, bout to spray some 69 torino cobra jet fenders and doors. Black

Something clever here.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Nope. 80% false positive rate on PCR test.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by K22

WHAT!! Who are you speaking for? I, nor anyone in my family past and present have ever gotten a Vaccine period. Starting with my wife's parents, my parents, my combined 9 children, and the 19 grandchildren have never had shingles, polio, small pox, mumps, measles, nor any other disease. We are certainly not going to get a jab the big pharma is pushing. And we are not the only ones.

You don't need any vaccine. You need birth control pills.

If every one of your 19 grandchildren had19 themselves, that would be 381 in about 60 years (40 in the case of hillbillies). If everyone else did that, well... Do the math.

You probably don't want to know what we hillbillies call mid-western yankees[in private].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You go ahead and be the Crash Test Dummy. I’ll wait for a couple of years and see what the long term effects of this Experimental Gene Therapy is. You can have my shots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

We hit the Silver Creek side for a short muzzleloader hunt. Fair amount of wolf sign and metric ton of bear schit. Plenty of rubs but no luck. Try not to get your spittle all over everything.😷😷😷lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
high_country,

How dead are you today?

On a scale of 9-10.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

GD, David!

Follow the fugking science!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

We hit the Silver Creek side for a short muzzleloader hunt. Fair amount of wolf sign and metric ton of bear schit. Plenty of rubs but no luck. Try not to get your spittle all over everything.😷😷😷lol

I killed a nice grizzly colored black bear there.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
high_country,

How dead are you today?

On a scale of 9-10.

Thanks in advance.

I'm as good as any day a 46 year old schmuck who didn't graduate college or marry a doctor can be. All the normal aches are working, nothing new.....no cough, sore throat, pants schmitting......solid 9

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,647
Posts18,474,558
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.