Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/chic...surrection-by-opposing-vaccine-mandates/

https://youtu.be/v9P-qJr7FFA

The Chicago Klingon is commanding all of her officers to be injected with the mystery sauce or be fired.

"Lightfoot gave all city workers until Friday to notify City Hall of their vaccination status, or else go on “non-disciplinary no-pay” status.
The standoff between FOP and Lightfoot is putting her in an uncomfortable political position, evidenced by her refusal Friday to say just how many police officers are disobeying Bitin’s vaccine mandate."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/18/21.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Crappy, I guess that should make you happy seeing how much you hate LEOs.

6/25/20(HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

7/3/20(“Skinhead” cops persecute poor HC)
"I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my."

7/9/20(HC on sodomy and LEOs. )
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

7/28/20(HC recites more hate for LEOs)
"I was shot at multiple times, just out of the blue unprovoked, by trash, while walking down the street and trail. Police were called many times and they would not show up until they knew for sure that they would not be in danger. When seconds count they are only hours away. After all the first priority of the proud, the brave, "is to make sure that they go home safe at night after their shift."

Another time my House was broken into while asleep at night and family threatened.

I told police about it and that I was going to buy a handgun for self defense.
Guess what?
The cop threatened me with arrest and throwing me into a cage if I would have ever shot back at the murderers while they were attempting to kill me, in self defense.

I finally realized who the bad guys were.
The bad guys were the ones who tried to take my life and threatened my family.
The bad guys were also the ones who threatened our lives by trying to keep us honorable people as victims, so that we will be forced to depend on those skin heads."

10/6/20(HC describes what the cops will do to you for not wearing a mask…more of his homo talk.)
“Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.
If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:
A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can we get a sub forum just for Glamper and those who admire his commitment to religious expression ?

I’m thinking containment as a possible answer. Like putting a family member on an island for the insane.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NVh has a whole new spin on “Locked and Loaded”

LOL

👍🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cataloged and indexed. grin

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Well Crappy, I guess that should make you happy seeing how much you hate LEOs.

6/25/20(HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

7/3/20(“Skinhead” cops persecute poor HC)
"I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my."

7/9/20(HC on sodomy and LEOs. )
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

7/28/20(HC recites more hate for LEOs)
"I was shot at multiple times, just out of the blue unprovoked, by trash, while walking down the street and trail. Police were called many times and they would not show up until they knew for sure that they would not be in danger. When seconds count they are only hours away. After all the first priority of the proud, the brave, "is to make sure that they go home safe at night after their shift."

Another time my House was broken into while asleep at night and family threatened.

I told police about it and that I was going to buy a handgun for self defense.
Guess what?
The cop threatened me with arrest and throwing me into a cage if I would have ever shot back at the murderers while they were attempting to kill me, in self defense.

I finally realized who the bad guys were.
The bad guys were the ones who tried to take my life and threatened my family.
The bad guys were also the ones who threatened our lives by trying to keep us honorable people as victims, so that we will be forced to depend on those skin heads."

10/6/20(HC describes what the cops will do to you for not wearing a mask…more of his homo talk.)
“Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.
If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:
A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.”

He lived in a war zone. Amazing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You doing yeoman's duty and a great service with this inventory.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy's going to start a Lightfoot For President campaign. Defund the Police will be his slogan.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The Chitcago police union is challenging the "mandate". This might get good!!! If enough Chitcago cops go on strike, the whole damn city could burn. It would further complicate things if the thugs protest Laura Lightfoots house again like they did a year ago. .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
The Chitcago police union is challenging the "mandate". This might get good!!! If enough Chitcago cops go on strike, the whole damn city could burn. It would further complicate things if the thugs protest Laura Lightfoots house again like they did a year ago. .

It would be far better to see her plans backfire and hopefully she gets ousted sooner than later. It's good to see their FOP org standing strong against the forced injections.
She has no shame telling them their obligation to uphold their oaths of office over this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're a hypocrite on top of being a pathological liar.

Hey Crappy, what happened to your signature Iinks?

Heh, heh.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Happy Camper = Full of 💩

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You're a hypocrite on top of being a pathological liar.

Hey Crappy, what happened to your signature Iinks?

Heh, heh.

Thanks for the Lori Lightfoot impersonation.
😄

Telling all the police what they are and must do when she's the tyrannical hell bound bull dyke .

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It seems to me HC is spot on here. Looks like this is the hill Lighfoot dies on, hopefully.

Head of the FOP is effectively telling her to GFY.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well.....OK then.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It seems to me HC is spot on here. Looks like this is the hill Lighfoot dies on, hopefully.

Head of the FOP is effectively telling her to GFY.

This is what the police paid dues into FOP all of those years. It's good to see some strong representation. I hope it encourages every state, county and city dept to stand against mayor/ guvnr/ bitin mandates. This is a major strategic point that can go either way nationwide. They start with gt employees, then move to the public.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, Crappy, how do you explain all you posts above expressing your hatred for the cops.
See a little disconnect there?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Can we get a sub forum just for Glamper and those who admire his commitment to religious expression ?

I’m thinking containment as a possible answer. Like putting a family member on an island for the insane.

🦫

Yeah, Beav. I hear ya. Like a Sermon forum.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.