Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7

If you truly think that charlatan is genuine I’ve got some ocean front property Arizona to sell you.

You post all Holier than thou and then proceed to lower yourself. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Last edited by Springcove; 10/18/21.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7

Happy Camper is being mocked, not God. And yes, I am a refined gentleman, but I don't think I've given anyone a bad reputation.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The problem is that Rick Bin should move all his posts and make it so he only can post in “Christ at the campfire”

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Craigster

Happy Camper is being mocked, not God. And yes, I am a refined gentleman, but I don't think I've given anyone a bad reputation.
Does God approve of mocking others ?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The irreverence, disrespect, and mockery toward God and other human beings on this forum knows no bounds! Just. Pure. Evil. And, yes; I call out Evil SOB’z by what they are. I pull no punches for the sake of being “civil”. The beasts on this thread that pretend to be human are simply demonic. There is no other explanation

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I wouldn't know. Next time you talk to him, you might ask.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

A Christian would know.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The irreverence, disrespect, and mockery toward God and other human beings on this forum knows no bounds! Just. Pure. Evil. And, yes; I call out Evil SOB’z by what they are. I pull no punches for the sake of being “civil”. The beasts on this thread that pretend to be human are simply demonic. There is no other explanation

The "other explanation" is quite obvious. You're a religious whack job.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys need to get out and go hunting if you actually took the time to count someones posts.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
]Happy Glamper is satan's troll

Beware of his seductive words and twisted tongue and seductive lies

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies".

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

A Christian would know.

Would a Jew, Buddhist or Hindu know ?

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

A Christian would know.

Would a Jew, Buddhist or Hindu know ?
I have no idea.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thank you Ruger4Life.

I just happened to notice your response on the listing of topics as a responder, so I thought it worth reading yours and a couple others worth reading.
Yesterday I certainly broke a personal record for posts in a single day. It was By in large one thread that I thought may be an encouragement to believers. A simple sermon as is my habit to provide each Sunday.....
Other than the few believers who might have been overwhelmed by the atheists who hated the content, most posts were responses to trolls.

As for that one thread that started with a simple greeting and link, guess how many trolling posts attacked that message?
Over 100!

109 To be exact!

Talk about twisted hypocrisies.
One kind, encouraging sermon to believers and all of that hatred from the atheists.
It reminds me of BLM. Led by atheists lesbians who got like-minded evil, organized to destroy the free exercise of the rights our Lord granted us.
The people of the town's, neighborhoods stood down and the wicked atheists took over and burned them to the ground.
It's gotten to be like that here on this forum too

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/18/21.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by efw
I’m no fan but who cares? I just don’t bother looking.

Why go to the trouble of counting and posting about it?

Odd

Yep. All the a-holes on here and this cat decides to pick on Happy Camper. Whatever.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I am not religious; nor do I go to church. I am not friends with HC, nor am I attempting to defend any of his beliefs or what he said he “heard from God”. I do not know the man. What I do know is this: to continually berate, ridicule, and persecute another human being is not moral, but evil. Maybe he needs help? But most of you don’t care, and do the opposite: Crap ALL OVER HIM SO YOU CAN GET YOUR LAUGHS AND RUB ELBOWS WITH YOUR LOW-LIFE BUDDIES! Sorry excuses for human beings…

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/18/21. Reason: Edit

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ruh roh......he went bold.

Only next step would be to go to plaid.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Spaceballs…

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Are you drunk or stoned?
No one is mocking God, we are mocking Crappy Hamper and you since you decided you needed to come to his defense.
I meaning seeing as he is your only friend I give you kudos for loyalty.

"...I am not friends with HC, nor am I attempting to defend any of his beliefs..."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation.

LMAO
Please give credit where credit is due.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Maybe he needs help?

Maybe???

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 3,414 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,608
Posts18,473,774
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.