Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Climate Change is a HOAX !! There is nothing humans can do to change the Climate. you want to throw money away, spend it on Climate Change, cleaning up the oceans would be a good start on cleaning up our world, big job but it's something that would help the whole world, and worth spending our money on. Rio7

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They blame CO2 but water vapor is many times more responsible for the global temperatures. However, water vapor can't be controlled and taxed. CO2 possibly can be. There are many causes of fluctuation in the humidity of the air. None of them are controllable and they know it. They had to pick a gas that's caused by man, even though maybe 99% of CO2 is natural and not controllable. I did a search to get the percentages of the various gasses in the atmosphere and found that they have a neat trick. They leave water out and call it the 'dry air'. That covers up the water content that's something like 40 times more abundant than CO2. Many charts I looked at leave out water just like it doesn't exist.

The dirty little secret.

Worth repeating....from the rooftop!

What you forgot, Tarbe, is that CO2 and water vapor behave differently in the atmosphere.

Water vapor precipitates out very quickly.

It's called rain.

CO2 lasts for centuries.

The water vapor is constantly replenished and is in concentrations far, far higher.

You are absolutely correct. The water vapor is replenished. But then it rains some more. And it makes more white clouds. Don't white clouds reflect sunlight?
Modeling that is above my pay grade. But CO2 goes into the atmosphere and just stays there for hundreds of thousands of years.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Algae produces half the earths 02 by absorbing c02. Warmer h20 should produce more plant life within reason = more 02 produced and more c02 absorbed.
Tyrone the other books of the bible are of interest to me. Thanks I like open dialogue.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Indy doesnt think. He reports lies as "facts" from what Trump explained to him was FAKE NEWS.
Yes, he answered me rather disdainfully I thought. He repeated my admission that I suffered
a lack of formal education. Then he said too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth without helping to educate me by telling me how much was ''too much''. I have noticed on other discussions that he is rather haughty.

Yeah, I am rather haughty. I enjoy tweaking some members whom I believe are fools. Well, you are not one of them. I apologize for my remarks. I shouldn't have made them. From now on, furthermore, I will try not to show contempt for deFlave, Jaguartx, Bob Brown, and others whom I consider to be, well, I won't say it. It irritates them--strange people I have never met--and is a waste of my time as well. But I will try to refute things I know not to be true with facts, not insults. Only if I have the facts.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre not tweaking us. Youre making us ashamed we are human beings and Americans.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Climate Change is bullshit. It just is.

If you think its not, you are a retard.

The Climate Question is absolutely on the same level as Systemic Racism.

You cant change nature....but you can howl about it, cause fear and division......and make a lot of money.

Soil health will kill us all LONG before some fugging melting ice cap.

Trouble is.....we can fix soil health tomorrow. Simple govt policy changes would make huge differences.

There is no Cult of Soil Health like there is Climate Cult. There is no money to be embezzled. No power to grab. No people to control.

We have to import bees to pollinate the largest agricultural center in the US. The farm fields of California.

And you want to talk about ice caps??

Jeebus, go lay down.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Next thing will be that we have to invest trillions into studying how to move the sun further away.

Given the nature of these climate retards....that is not outside the realm of possibility.

Or maybe just a nuclear winter. Get Elon to launch a gorrilion rockets to spread dust into the upper atmosphere to shade us. Oh, and harm plant life......

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Jim now don’t going speaking the truth around here. The gals will get their pants all twisted up

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jim I agree there is a soil problem used to be small farms they raise chickens, pigs and Dairy cows.......used natural fertilizer. Now farms are huge and chemicals are extensively used. I have notice less insects such as bées, butterflys, moths ect. Less natural praire. No easy solution I have friends that farm. The minimum till is helping.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes, there is more organic matter in no till systems.

You would think that tillage would be associated with higher organic numbers...but its not. Some organic farming operations have even less than conventional till operations.

Organic matter and covered soil are the keys to farming anywhere. Even the deserts.

Most of US farming is basically done hydroponically. The soil is only a carrier for the roots. It provides no nutrition. Its sterile.

We wonder why we have to fertilize at rates unimaginable 50 years ago.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Remsen
It's been said that religion was invented by ancient humans as a way to explain that which couldn't be explained and/or to control people who otherwise would have been raping, killing, pillaging, etc. without the prospect of a higher power punishing them.
I get just a little stuck right there. So if someone claims that religion is just an artificial constraint against rape, murder, and mayhem, then why aren't they out there committing these acts and living it up? If there is no God, no Creator, then existence is totally meaningless in the first place and nothing matters. I am left to believe that those that make that claim must believe they are somehow more "moral" than the rabble, and that's why they don't live a totally nihilistic lifestyle. I'd say we have a problem right here with consistency and coherence in a belief system.
If it were proven tomorrow that there is no heaven or hell, no great reward or punishment, then a lot of religious types would be killing their neighbors.
Maybe so. To me, if your only motivation for following Jesus’ is so *you* can win the big prize in the end, then your motivation is pretty self-centered. To me, following Jesus has as much or more to do with this life as it does the next.

I don't disagree with that at all and it is the reason for my post. As most I have known would kill their neighbor if their was some reward at the end.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RIO7

Climate Change is a HOAX !! There is nothing humans can do to change the Climate. you want to throw money away, spend it on Climate Change, cleaning up the oceans would be a good start on cleaning up our world, big job but it's something that would help the whole world, and worth spending our money on. Rio7
I haven't seen it but I hear there are huge rip tides of floating plastic out the in the ocean. I've wondered why we don't burn the stuff for fuel in our power plants. Couldn't it be fed into the fire with the coal never to be seen again? As to what is already out in the ocean, it seems a ship with a pick up reel like a combine could harvest the stuff squeeze the water out and burn the stuff to fuel the ship steam engine and just keep going back and forth and then move on to the next flotilla of plastic. The exhaust would be cleaned out of the air by nature and in any case we wouldn't have the crap trashing up the whole world. If we don't start burning stuff the whole world will become a landfill. There are 7 billion of us here creating trash.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Because burning plastic is terrible for the environment.

Burning oil is not....but plastic is bad.

Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Because burning plastic is terrible for the environment.
Burning oil is not....but plastic is bad.
Yep.
I have read about machinery that can burn plastic and clean up the emissions. If it is that poisonous, and I'm sure it is somewhat bad, maybe we ought to at least quit eating and drinking out of plastic not to mention the miles and miles of plastic pipe used in our rural water systems. I believe we could figure a way to burn it and filter the smoke. I wonder how much pollution is emitted in the manufacture.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Indy doesnt think. He reports lies as "facts" from what Trump explained to him was FAKE NEWS.
Yes, he answered me rather disdainfully I thought. He repeated my admission that I suffered
a lack of formal education. Then he said too much CO2 can be poison for plant growth without helping to educate me by telling me how much was ''too much''. I have noticed on other discussions that he is rather haughty.

Yeah, I am rather haughty. I enjoy tweaking some members whom I believe are fools. Well, you are not one of them. I apologize for my remarks. I shouldn't have made them. From now on, furthermore, I will try not to show contempt for deFlave, Jaguartx, Bob Brown, and others whom I consider to be, well, I won't say it. It irritates them--strange people I have never met--and is a waste of my time as well. But I will try to refute things I know not to be true with facts, not insults. Only if I have the facts.

What facts, uh, like Trump and real conservatives are fughkups? wink

Biteme, the MSM, Faukki and the CDC love us? shocked

The vax makes the COVID-19 kill you less dead? grin

The MSM and Social Media block Trump and many of Americas top Doctors and virology scientists to protect us? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

What facts, uh, like Trump and real conservatives are fughkups? wink

Biteme, the MSM, Faukki and the CDC love us? shocked

The vax makes the COVID-19 kill you less dead? grin

The MSM and Social Media block Trump and many of Americas top Doctors and virology scientists to protect us? whistle

Indy’s a bitch who lives in a subdivision and thinks there needs to be regulated ranges where people can go if they want to shoot. Her fear of freedom and liberty makes sense when you read her posts about President Trump.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Preach it brother Gruff!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

There's a floating island of plastic and junk, off the west coast, the size of Texas, the Gulf coast looks like a junk yard, our border with Mexico looks like a open land fill, and they tell us we need to spend a couple of trillion on Climate Change???? BULL CHITT. Rio7

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,959
Posts18,519,447
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.