Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".

I'd bet Cruz and Paul purposely remained silent in order to let the Dimocrats put another nail in their foot with this nomination and show the American public what idiots they are.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And a bad joke gets worse...........................

We truly have to be the laughing stock of the world; this is almost worse that Butt-gigs "maternity" leave for have a non existent birth.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and people wonder why our government is so F'ed up any more...

maybe the Feds is an abbreviation for F'ed UP?

and we are suppose to take these Queens Seriously?

who's the stupider? These type of guys, or the ones who put them in office?

Myself, I am praying for that tragic plane crash to happen... and it will never be soon enough.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Sheesh, I hope somebody told Varmint Dude about this!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Watching Patton with George C Scott right now.
My God....how this country has slipped into the s hitter.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He looked more like a woman before!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by MAC
How can someone that has NEVER served in either the USN or the USCG suddenly be an Admiral? That rank only exists in the maritime services and this thing has never served in either. I would never render a salute or a military greeting to this thing.

It's not a Navy or Coast Guard Admiral - its a US Public Health Service Admiral.

Today's trivia facts courtesy of the freak show: There are EIGHT US uniformed services that have commissioned officers and a rank structure:
U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.
U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.

Listen carefully Otis: ADMIRAL ONLY EXISTS IN MARITIME SERVICES!!!! Get it? U.S Public Health Service doesn't have a damn thing to do with MARITIME SERVICES! And I served in the military for 25+ years so I know all about the uniformed services but my comment on ADMIRAL still stands!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ok 50 years from now my great grandkids in the naval academy will hear about admiral Nimitz vs admiral Yamitoto battling it out in ww2 what did this cluster phughck of a person accomplish

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by MAC
How can someone that has NEVER served in either the USN or the USCG suddenly be an Admiral? That rank only exists in the maritime services and this thing has never served in either. I would never render a salute or a military greeting to this thing.

It's not a Navy or Coast Guard Admiral - its a US Public Health Service Admiral.

Today's trivia facts courtesy of the freak show: There are EIGHT US uniformed services that have commissioned officers and a rank structure:
U.S. Army.
U.S. Marine Corps.
U.S. Navy.
U.S. Air Force.
U.S. Space Force.
U.S. Coast Guard.
U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps.

Listen carefully Otis: ADMIRAL ONLY EXISTS IN MARITIME SERVICES!!!! Get it? U.S Public Health Service doesn't have a damn thing to do with MARITIME SERVICES! And I served in the military for 25+ years so I know all about the uniformed services but my comment on ADMIRAL still stands!

Maybe she served on the Love Boat?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sen. Ted Cruz did NOT put a "Hold" on this jews nomination, nor did Sen. Rand Paul. Neither did any other Republican. Not one fuggin' Republican will stop the nominations of these satanic screwups. Remember this the next time ANY U.S. senator reaches for your pocketbook for a donation to "fight for American values!".

I'd bet Cruz and Paul purposely remained silent in order to let the Dimocrats put another nail in their foot with this nomination and show the American public what idiots they are.

Dood...don't even respond to those communist.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I Fugging hate the Left.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,926
Posts18,479,827
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.