Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Seems "we" may have chased off the OP?

He’s meeting with Jackie Chiles.

The boy’s face is his case! Oh wait....leg injury.

“Because of yo boy’s leg, we gonna make ‘em beg.”

Fear the crabcat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I was a tyke, maybe 9 or 10 years old, we lived in Army housing in Heidelberg, West Germany. In those late 60s, early 70s parents would let’s kids stay out in the housing vicinity to all hours of the night, and I was hanging out with some friends in one of the stairwells. One of the kids Schafferhunds was hanging out with us and I was petting him and he casually turned around and bit the crap outta my forearm, toothmarks, blood, whole nine yards .
Know what everybody did about it? Mom cleaned it up (merthiolate, of course), bandaged it and dad told me “son, don’t assume all dogs are friendly”… And that was it. All of it, nothing else happened. Weird, huh?
I don’t think parents knew anything back then….

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So the kid had it coming?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
When I was a tyke, maybe 9 or 10 years old, we lived in Army housing in Heidelberg, West Germany. In those late 60s, early 70s parents would let’s kids stay out in the housing vicinity to all hours of the night, and I was hanging out with some friends in one of the stairwells. One of the kids Schafferhunds was hanging out with us and I was petting him and he casually turned around and bit the crap outta my forearm, toothmarks, blood, whole nine yards .
Know what everybody did about it? Mom cleaned it up (merthiolate, of course), bandaged it and dad told me “son, don’t assume all dogs are friendly”… And that was it. All of it, nothing else happened. Weird, huh?

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

No, of course not, just a contrast of reactions that the span of 50 years makes! I’d say that between this guy’s kid and “OMCHamlin” circa 1970, I deserved it more than he did! Dad was right, not all dogs are friendly. I guess mom was right too, as my arm didn’t rot and fall off, and back then, merthiolate was kinda both a cure and a punishment all at once.

Originally Posted by deflave

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Wow, I’ve been quoted by deflave!!!! I mean, I had to pull him off “ignore” to tell it, but still, what an honor…

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To think the two scenarios are comparable demonstrates just how dumb you are.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have an old friend, something about him dogs didn't like. 300 stitches to the head and face from a chow. A few years later at his birthday party, his own black lab went to town on him in the backyard. I can remember to this day his dad running outside getting the dog off him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sure, sure, whatever you say…
Dogs haven’t changed much in 50 years

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
And find a way to kill the dog.

You are more fuqked up than I originally thought. Have you had a lot of problems with dogs in your pitiful life? Are you afraid of dogs? Did a dog at some point hurt your pussy?

Never had any problems really.

I just hate them in general.

My favorite thing to kill.

How is this site so damn full of [bleep] like you? The fact you have a favorite thing to kill is problematic, and the fact that you gain joy out of killing dogs is disgusting.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There's joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart. Down in my heart.....

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

No, of course not, just a contrast of reactions that the span of 50 years makes! I’d say that between this guy’s kid and “OMCHamlin” circa 1970, I deserved it more than he did! Dad was right, not all dogs are friendly. I guess mom was right too, as my arm didn’t rot and fall off, and back then, merthiolate was kinda both a cure and a punishment all at once.

^^^Dumb ass^^^

Wow, I’ve been quoted by deflave!!!! I mean, I had to pull him off “ignore” to tell it, but still, what an honor…

All it takes is to be honest and sincere. The trolls don't abide with those virtues.

God Bless America
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marksman1941
Originally Posted by rickt300
And find a way to kill the dog.

You are more fuqked up than I originally thought. Have you had a lot of problems with dogs in your pitiful life? Are you afraid of dogs? Did a dog at some point hurt your pussy?

Never had any problems really.

I just hate them in general.

My favorite thing to kill.

How is this site so damn full of [bleep] like you? The fact you have a favorite thing to kill is problematic, and the fact that you gain joy out of killing dogs is disgusting.

Zip it, Greta. Learn to decipher satire. And stop using words like ‘problematic.’ Makes you sound gay.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by marksman1941

1.). If the world was filled with people like me there wouldn’t be any dogs biting kids on field trips.

2.). Have you ever killed a dog? It’s better than slapping a woman.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure, sure, whatever you say…
Dogs haven’t changed much in 50 years

Doubling down on stupidity doesn’t make you less stupid.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by killerv
I have an old friend, something about him dogs didn't like. 300 stitches to the head and face from a chow. A few years later at his birthday party, his own black lab went to town on him in the backyard. I can remember to this day his dad running outside getting the dog off him.

Yeah it was the kid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
There's joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart. Down in my heart.....

There's Happy Tunes from huntsman!

How cool is that!

Last edited by Valsdad; 10/20/21.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by killerv

Not meaning to make fun of your friend, but I have to admit, that’s about the funniest thing I’ve seen today! His own dog at his own birthday party, damn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kid probably smelled like SlimJims and peanut butter.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I love all the get a lawyer and sue righteous anger from suck it up crowd. The kid got bit by a dog which has been known to happen. Sounds like the school did mishandle it though.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 10/20/21.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen
Huh? Having raised a couple boys, I have the answer for this one. Learned it from my G'ma in Virginia.

Give him a cookie, rub some dirt on it, and send him back out to play.

Yep, and I'll add in another learned from my G'ma - if a 11-year old wants to go on an overnight field trip with strangers, say no.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,188
Posts18,484,884
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.