Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well as much as I feel "fuc Jo Biden" I hate it that a US president is being treated so badly. It must look bad to someone. I would prefer endless investigations myself.

The lets go Brandon thing is truly funny (although that rap video really blows) but I think people are giving too much credit to Biden, he's just a puppet for the people who are really running the Democratic party, he'll be put out to pasture soon enough.

Last edited by Moto_Vita; 10/16/21.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I tried....but couldn’t tolerate more than about 10 seconds of that crap! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Well as much as I feel "fuc Jo Biden" I hate it that a US president is being treated so badly. It must look bad to someone. I would prefer endless investigations myself.

I get the sentiment but given the times we live in and the riots, nonstop propaganda, BS impeachments ect. this needs to be thrown back in there faces and needs to be the start of much more “unrest” and “mostly peaceful protest” on our part.

I agree. The time for being the silent majority has long passed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Fjb is a total creep and scumbag who deserves all the contempt that can be heaped on him. Do NOT confuse him with President of the United States of America. He's a thief and a creepy slimey one at that.

Further, if this bothers you, do something and support the audits.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Well as much as I feel "fuc Jo Biden" I hate it that a US president is being treated so badly.

Yeah, its like you steal one election from people and they get all pissy.

Pithy post about pissy. Well played sir grin

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RJY66
Well as much as I feel "fuc Jo Biden" I hate it that a US president is being treated so badly.

Yeah, its like you steal one election from people and they get all pissy.

You left out the important part, endless investigations. And I completely agree the Fuc Joe Biden has a nice ring to it and is well deserved.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

The lets go Brandon thing is truly funny (although that rap video really blows) but I think people are giving too much credit to Biden, he's just a puppet for the people who are really running the Democratic party, he'll be put out to pasture soon enough.

Odd post we know Biden is just the front man but don't you think saying Fuc Joe Biden is saying the same thing to his handlers? The rap video to me is a signal that young people feel the same way I do and that includes a lot of Black young people. And yes the music sucked but the message is pure gold.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
#1 download on Itunes.

LOL

That rap song wasn't made for old curmudgeons.

Classic drum machine sampler style of the 80's.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I understand the sentiment I’m not one for tossin many F-bombs and it genuinely bugs me to even grin at this when I’m around my kids.

That having been said, based upon what I’ve seen the last few years there were men I supported rather enthusiastically who were almost as worth of this epithet as Joe I just didn’t want to see how corrupt our ruling elites had become.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Dickhead and his minions are getting exactly what they deserve.

Fuqk Joe Biden.

+1

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

Odd post we know Biden is just the front man but don't you think saying Fuc Joe Biden is saying the same thing to his handlers? The rap video to me is a signal that young people feel the same way I do and that includes a lot of Black young people. And yes the music sucked but the message is pure gold.

I just think that mindless chanting is a poor substitute for rational discourse or action.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I just think that mindless chanting is a poor substitute for rational discourse or action.

Saying what you feel is not the same as "mindless chanting". People are noticing the gap between the president and the people because of it. How is it mindless to express an opinion? Joe must go.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the dems want joe as the fall guy. He is a scapegoat to protect the party. I think it should be F the dems and rhinos. joe is not really a player in this game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

738 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.