Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
All Hornady has to do is Unionize.Companies with Union employee`s don`t have to comply.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Sierra!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sub divided the company into lots of 99 employees?

Would that work?

Make individuals sub contractors?

Yep. That's what I did when O'care was invented. Split the company into separate entities with separate functions. Added quite a bit of overhead, but nowhere near what implementing O'care costs. Don't see why that strategy wouldn't work for a moderately sized (1-300 employees) company.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Good thing they're not in Florida. DeSantis would kick their crotch in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
If you all quit em that's just more for me!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have at it.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
I've bought thousands of dollars of Hornady products over the years. Now I can save money I would otherwise spend on those Hornady products in the future!
]

With who?

Every other ammo company that didn’t take it upon themselves to issue a letter today (so pretty much all). Can you post another fun pic of your two homely fat kids and “pretty redheaded skinny wife/3rd son at the canned bird hunt?” They engineers… they just can’t engineer a low cal diet… or strong chins… just like there daddy. Maybe some chin whiskers will fool everyone? Keep them selling out the USA and cheap bullets rolling.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

I blame Never Trumpers idiots like you who helped Biden win

thanks for destroying our country

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM
I've bought thousands of dollars of Hornady products over the years. Now I can save money I would otherwise spend on those Hornady products in the future!

With who?

Honestly.

You are such a limp-wristed weak, faag.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
308-382-1390

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

"with whom"

can't pass up correcting an engineer major grin

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What is fully vaccinated today might not be acceptable tomorrow. Next Biden and company will require a booster. Then a second booster. And a third.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by super T
What is fully vaccinated today might not be acceptable tomorrow. Next Biden and company will require a booster. Then a second booster. And a third.

Just in time

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1021-covid-booster.html

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Just in time

Exactly. Those communists want to completely destroy your immune system. Partially is not good enough.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Just in time

Mix and match? They must have done some very extensive research to cover all the possibilities.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Anyone have Steve Hornady's email address?

I can’t even find a CS email address.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[bleep] wHORenady ....., If nurses, doctors, burger restaurants, airlines and NORMAL citizens can stand up to commie Joe then so can they, it is pretty obvious they want to retain their multi-million dollar military contracts with .gov and will stomp all over the Constitution/Bill of Rights for the "Root of All Evil" ... money

If American hunters/shooters are really as Patriotic as they claim to be ..... they would 100% STOP buying any wHorenady products, especially anything Creedmoor/PRC related then all of their other shyyte ........,

It is quite clear that wHorenady prefers record profits over the Constitutional & Bill of Rights freedoms of this country and all citizens of the world .......

I'm getting rid of all wHorenady products in my possession, not via sale but absolute destruction ...... in order to prevent some tuckfard from using the commie product, gonna melt them suckers down, toss the jackets and make deep water jigging sinkers .. and purposely fish hard bottom to lose the forkin things so nobody will ever get to reuse commie sellout stuff ..

There goes multiple boxes of 212 gr ELDX, 220 ELDX, boxes of 225 ELDM, fkn 10 boxes of 285 gr ELDM and a bunch of 6.5mm from Inter-lok to AMAX to ELDM to ELDX and a ton of other bullets n brass, screw you wHorenady .....

along with 500 pcs of 6.5 Swedish brass & misc other calibers that I load n shoot, gonna destroy the forking things so nobody ever gets to use that commie shyte

fk the fkrs

It's too bad that wHorrnady has devolved into a communist company .... bet that [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Last edited by Swamplord; 10/22/21.

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Expect hornady prices to go up because of this as a unspoken or flat out spoken reason.
And other manufacturers will match price to keep pace.

It is the time for maximum amount of profit by any means necessary.
C19 anything is the most convenient and the sheeple are conditioned to accepting C19 anything reason's.

Businesses know this and are exploiting it.

That's what I see driving the pony behind the scene.
More Benjamins to be made from it alI. IMO...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

Every other ammo company that didn’t take it upon themselves to issue a letter today (so pretty much all). Can you post another fun pic of your two homely fat kids and “pretty redheaded skinny wife/3rd son at the canned bird hunt?” They engineers… they just can’t engineer a low cal diet… or strong chins… just like there daddy. Maybe some chin whiskers will fool everyone? Keep them selling out the USA and cheap bullets rolling.

whatever happened to the " leave family out of it".......bob

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Why don't they just divide the workforce into smaller than 100 people groups and have shell companies run each one. I don't think the companies are trying hard enough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Anyone have Steve Hornady's email address?

I can’t even find a CS email address.

They prepared, Steve's email used to be on the site as I've emailed him but that was a couple computers ago and I don't have it anymore.

If I remember it correctly it was shornadyhornady.com.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.