Home
I’m saddened and pissed to see this. I’m from Nebraska and almost exclusively use Hornady products.

Twitter post

Please, fellow campfire members, take action. Contact Hornady or respond in the tweet.

[Linked Image]
Eat a dick, Biden.
You too, Mr. Hornady.
They got a hundred employees

Dafauq is hassling them directly going to do?

You burn the same for McDonald’s employees?
Sad
Honk for joey.
"anticipated deadline'........

huh?

Actual hard numbers must be too imposing.
Maybe there is a game plan here
Sad. I expect this from McDonald’s but would like to see a more hardline stance from Hornady.
Fugk Steve Hornady.
He’ll be all “resist the tyranny” when they try to ban reloading components or tax ammo out of existence.
Spineless. Hornady is sacrificing his employees on the altar of a government contract. What a spineless invertebrate.
So, if any company is forced into this by OSHA we boycott that company? As in, boycott 100% of the petroleum/gasoline companies, because they all have over 100 employees? Gonna stop watching all TV? Quit going to the doctor or hospital? What about food stores? The ‘mandate’ sucks but I think we may be directing our ire at the wrong agent.
What happened to vaccine or test
Originally Posted by K1500
So, if any company is forced into this by OSHA we boycott that company? As in, boycott 100% of the petroleum/gasoline companies, because they all have over 100 employees? Gonna stop watching all TV? Quit going to the doctor or hospital? What about food stores? The ‘mandate’ sucks but I think we may be directing our ire at the wrong agent.

Won’t happen but I bet that we would see a sea change if we did. That we’ll lay down and take it is the very thing that allows them to issue these illegal BS “laws and orders.”

So by very definition guys like you that just keep going about business and making excuses for them are the problem. I haven’t bought Troy or HS Precision products since they contracted out to the Ruby Ridge sniper.
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.
What a cock sucking thing to bow down to!! I am so disappointed in Hornady I cannot even believe Steve Hornady would sign a name to a letter like that.
Truly SAD!!
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Thanks for the tip, it never really crossed my mind until you just mentioned it.
Hornady could simply do a bad job of vetting the vaccine passports if they wanted to work around it.
Sub divided the company into lots of 99 employees?

Would that work?

Make individuals sub contractors?
"There is nothing we, and ultimately YOU can do to avoid this..."

And there, Mr. Hornady, is where you are so very wrong.
Looks like a boycott of Hornady is needed. Particularly the 300wm Precision Hunter line.
Anyone have Steve Hornady's email address?
Steve Hornady can KMA.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Would that work?

99 employees won’t get around the federal contract gotcha.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Won’t happen but I bet that we would see a sea change if we did. That we’ll lay down and take it is the very thing that allows them to issue these illegal BS “laws and orders.”

So by very definition guys like you that just keep going about business and making excuses for them are the problem. I haven’t bought Troy or HS Precision products since they contracted out to the Ruby Ridge sniper.

No, I’m asking if you will boycott every single company that complies with the stupid mandate? Pretty cool you boycotted Troy (were you a big customer before)? But I’m guessing you aren’t going to ditch your bank accounts. Or tell the electric company to shove it if they comply. Perhaps you will be able to find an auto company that has less than 100 employees.

There are a myriad of ways to express opposition to the ‘mandate’. In my opinion, boycotting a company that is otherwise an ally because they are caught between a rock (I.e. are being forced to comply or face company ending fines) and a hard place (annoying their customer base) may not be the best strategy.

Had Hornady voluntarily implemented their own mandate, a boycott would be more effective and appropriate. Hornady didn’t elect to do this, they were forced to do this or be shut down. I’m pretty sure that the end result of an effective boycott of Hornady is exactly what the politicians want.
Not happy to hear that makes me wanna quit Hornady. My .308 likes American Whitetail 150gr.
Originally Posted by Dutch

Would that work?

99 employees won’t get around the federal contract gotcha.

Well

Ok white people....break out the Tiki torches !!!!

Would that work?

Excellent idea. I would be really surprised if this is not being studied across the country and the numbers crunched.
It's one thing to announce that OSHA will be requiring it, but to whine "please, please, please get the vaccine", and say there's nothing you can do about it... well fugg them.
Screw him.

10/11!

Nothing we can do!

My wife's boss was in contact with the lawyers the day after
Biteme's Stammer about this.

No mandate, they are holding out.
They may be forced to fold, but unlike Stevie, they aren't rolling over and pissing on their leg.

This is a dumb move. Maybe he forgets who his customers are.
Maybe he doesn't support Branden.
He must not know how many still hold a grudge against S&W these 20 years later. Or remember Billie Ruger and Colts treachery.
It will be a long time before I buy anything Hornady.
What a strangely worded letter.

I remain unconvinced.
What's noslers position?
Please, please, please!!!!
What a little beitch.
Once again, another company taking Biden's press conference ramblings as law, which of course, it most surely is not.

So given no legal requirement to mandate their employees, the only conclusion one can draw is that they are doing it because they want to do it.

Which make me decide to boycott their products.

Fu^ck Biden, Fu^ck Hornady.

MM
Originally Posted by cath8r
What's noslers position?

Whoa

Slow down Kanye....we gonna be running out of places to buy stuff

Let’s let Squats-To-Pee chime in

No, I’m asking if you will boycott every single company that complies with the stupid mandate? Pretty cool you boycotted Troy (were you a big customer before)? But I’m guessing you aren’t going to ditch your bank accounts. Or tell the electric company to shove it if they comply. Perhaps you will be able to find an auto company that has less than 100 employees.

There are a myriad of ways to express opposition to the ‘mandate’. In my opinion, boycotting a company that is otherwise an ally because they are caught between a rock (I.e. are being forced to comply or face company ending fines) and a hard place (annoying their customer base) may not be the best strategy.

Had Hornady voluntarily implemented their own mandate, a boycott would be more effective and appropriate. Hornady didn’t elect to do this, they were forced to do this or be shut down. I’m pretty sure that the end result of an effective boycott of Hornady is exactly what the politicians want.

Troy Industries. I’ve absolutely avoided buying Troy Industries components and firearms made with their components several times. As one person I can’t avoid all of them but absolutely avoid every single one that I can. That should be all our attitudes and we’d effect significant change.
I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that OSHA issued their mandate? In other words, isn’t there now an official edict and deadline and schedule of fines for not complying?

If so, then their hand is forced. If no, then they jumped the gun and should have waited.

Would that work?

My boy works for a guy that has several companies, he told my boy that under no circumstances will he make an employee choose between him or the Vaccine, he also told my boy that he will incorporate new companies to stay under 95 employees per company.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
You too, Mr. Hornady.

I’ve never thought their stuff was that good anyway. Mediocre product charging premium prices with terrible quality control with lots of better bullets out there. I shot the 154 gr interbonds out of a 7 rum and when I finally ran out of bullets in 2008 I bought another box and my groups went to [bleep] and while trying to figure it out I started weighing bullet. They weighed from 152.4 to 155.6 grs. So much for plus or minus.3 grs. I was done with them after that. After caving to joe and the Ho I will never try them again for any reason.
How many employees does Nosler, CCI, Hodgdon, etc., etc. have?
Let’s go Brandon 👏👏 👏👏👏, let’s go Brandon 👏👏 👏👏👏
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Would that work?

My boy works for a guy that has several companies, he told my boy that under no circumstances will he make an employee choose between him or the Vaccine, he also told my boy that he will incorporate new companies to stay under 95 employees per company.

This and fire anyone with a joe and Ho bumper sticker to get under a hundred employees. I like the guys train of thought
They need to get back to making all the bulletz they have ceased to produce like .358" dia. 250 grain RN.

Real man schidt!!!
Your son's employer's fate is with big companies and employees of big companies.

Don't for one second think this will stop with bigger companies if it isn't
stopped by refusal.

It's a step. See what the frogs will accept.
Big companies are largely responsible to inverters.
And tend to be less interested in their employees beyond input/output.
Also, like a previous thread, thery will discard 15% of their workforce.

So, mandate on them first. Once they are subjugated, covid will
still be a thing.

That will be when it's mandated for everyone.

We fight.
Now.
For everyone,
and everything.

I don't know squat about this vaccine, no on does long term.

But if we lose this fight, we lose everything eventually.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Spineless. Hornady is sacrificing his employees on the altar of a government contract. What a spineless invertebrate.

+1.
"please listen to the guidance we provide, not the internet, not social media, not even your co-workers."

Dystopian. FU Hornady
Hornady quality and integrity went to hell years ago. Corporate greed ruined a good company. They seem hell bent on making it worse.
E mail sent, I doubt they care.
Medical tyranny! Might as well take a stand now because it will get worse if we don't. The fascist Biden comrades are out of control. Only businesses that act as an agent of tyranny for them are allowed to stay in business. I'd be splitting up the company about now. Each product line would become its own company.

Bb
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Exactly what I keep wondering.
Guess the government own's Joyce's company now....
I've bought thousands of dollars of Hornady products over the years. Now I can save money I would otherwise spend on those Hornady products in the future!

Would that work?

Not that complicated is it?
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
I've bought thousands of dollars of Hornady products over the years. Now I can save money I would otherwise spend on those Hornady products in the future!
]

With who?
If you all quit em that's just more for me!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many of us are calling Hornady tomorrow?
I will be
Don't blame Hornady. If they have more than 100 employees and OHSA mandates something, Hornady's choice is to do it or go to jail. If they're a defense contrator, there are additional penalties for non-compliance. There's nothing different Hornady can do, and every other guns or ammo company will be forced to do the same.

If you want to blame someone, blame Biden, and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Says the biggest biden voting vagina on the fire.
Just had a crazy idea: times of adversity are often great for starting businesses. I started mine in 2009 for instance. May be a good time for some entrepreneurial Hornady employees to go and start a competitor to the parent company?
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

With me. I may tell my wife about the money I've saved but then again, maybe not...
All Hornady has to do is Unionize.Companies with Union employee`s don`t have to comply.
Sierra!!!!

Would that work?

Yep. That's what I did when O'care was invented. Split the company into separate entities with separate functions. Added quite a bit of overhead, but nowhere near what implementing O'care costs. Don't see why that strategy wouldn't work for a moderately sized (1-300 employees) company.
Good thing they're not in Florida. DeSantis would kick their crotch in.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
If you all quit em that's just more for me!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have at it.
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

Every other ammo company that didn’t take it upon themselves to issue a letter today (so pretty much all). Can you post another fun pic of your two homely fat kids and “pretty redheaded skinny wife/3rd son at the canned bird hunt?” They engineers… they just can’t engineer a low cal diet… or strong chins… just like there daddy. Maybe some chin whiskers will fool everyone? Keep them selling out the USA and cheap bullets rolling.

I blame Never Trumpers idiots like you who helped Biden win

thanks for destroying our country
Originally Posted by EdM

With who?

Honestly.

You are such a limp-wristed weak, faag.
308-382-1390
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

"with whom"

can't pass up correcting an engineer major grin
What is fully vaccinated today might not be acceptable tomorrow. Next Biden and company will require a booster. Then a second booster. And a third.
Originally Posted by super T
What is fully vaccinated today might not be acceptable tomorrow. Next Biden and company will require a booster. Then a second booster. And a third.

Just in time

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1021-covid-booster.html
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Just in time

Exactly. Those communists want to completely destroy your immune system. Partially is not good enough.

Just in time

Mix and match? They must have done some very extensive research to cover all the possibilities.

I can’t even find a CS email address.
[bleep] wHORenady ....., If nurses, doctors, burger restaurants, airlines and NORMAL citizens can stand up to commie Joe then so can they, it is pretty obvious they want to retain their multi-million dollar military contracts with .gov and will stomp all over the Constitution/Bill of Rights for the "Root of All Evil" ... money

If American hunters/shooters are really as Patriotic as they claim to be ..... they would 100% STOP buying any wHorenady products, especially anything Creedmoor/PRC related then all of their other shyyte ........,

It is quite clear that wHorenady prefers record profits over the Constitutional & Bill of Rights freedoms of this country and all citizens of the world .......

I'm getting rid of all wHorenady products in my possession, not via sale but absolute destruction ...... in order to prevent some tuckfard from using the commie product, gonna melt them suckers down, toss the jackets and make deep water jigging sinkers .. and purposely fish hard bottom to lose the forkin things so nobody will ever get to reuse commie sellout stuff ..

There goes multiple boxes of 212 gr ELDX, 220 ELDX, boxes of 225 ELDM, fkn 10 boxes of 285 gr ELDM and a bunch of 6.5mm from Inter-lok to AMAX to ELDM to ELDX and a ton of other bullets n brass, screw you wHorenady .....

along with 500 pcs of 6.5 Swedish brass & misc other calibers that I load n shoot, gonna destroy the forking things so nobody ever gets to use that commie shyte

fk the fkrs

It's too bad that wHorrnady has devolved into a communist company .... bet that [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Expect hornady prices to go up because of this as a unspoken or flat out spoken reason.
And other manufacturers will match price to keep pace.

It is the time for maximum amount of profit by any means necessary.
C19 anything is the most convenient and the sheeple are conditioned to accepting C19 anything reason's.

Businesses know this and are exploiting it.

That's what I see driving the pony behind the scene.
More Benjamins to be made from it alI. IMO...
Originally Posted by EdM
]

With who?

Every other ammo company that didn’t take it upon themselves to issue a letter today (so pretty much all). Can you post another fun pic of your two homely fat kids and “pretty redheaded skinny wife/3rd son at the canned bird hunt?” They engineers… they just can’t engineer a low cal diet… or strong chins… just like there daddy. Maybe some chin whiskers will fool everyone? Keep them selling out the USA and cheap bullets rolling.

whatever happened to the " leave family out of it".......bob
Why don't they just divide the workforce into smaller than 100 people groups and have shell companies run each one. I don't think the companies are trying hard enough.
Originally Posted by steve4102

I can’t even find a CS email address.

They prepared, Steve's email used to be on the site as I've emailed him but that was a couple computers ago and I don't have it anymore.

If I remember it correctly it was [email protected].
I hope a bunch of the employees walk off.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Expect hornady prices to go up because of this as a unspoken or flat out spoken reason.
And other manufacturers will match price to keep pace.

It is the time for maximum amount of profit by any means necessary.
C19 anything is the most convenient and the sheeple are conditioned to accepting C19 anything reason's.

Businesses know this and are exploiting it.

That's what I see driving the pony behind the scene.
More Benjamins to be made from it alI. IMO...

You are right!

I see this as another way to drive jobs off shore, China Joe would love to see Hornady move their [bleep] to China and watch profits soar, and tens of thousands of hunters will be happy when the managers of their 401K buy that stock !

At what point does everyone who goes along with unjust rules have to take responsibility for the erosion of the rule of law in this country?

If we don’t stand now it’s guaranteed to be more difficult to do so later.
No more Hornady products for me.
It would seem that most of you think Hornady is the only gun/ammo/components company doing this.
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

fight while you can... baaaaaaaahahaha. !
I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies
Was actually hoping to find some Hornady 6mm stuff. Really hoping that Berger doesn't go down this path.
We need to get rid of the problem; Biden and his insane administration. It's Obama's third term and he is playing dirty. Biden won nothing but people just seem to let it slide instead of raising hell.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Testing is punitive torture meant to force compliance with the vax mandate. Proof? The CDC says that the vaxxed are just as contagious as the unvaxxed, yet there is no testing mandate for them.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Hey stupid, read my sig line.

Also you can't find a single post I ever made that ecver said anything good about Biden.

You're too stupid to comprehend what I posted. I didn't agree with any mandate. I just stated that Steve Hornady (and many other CEOs) are left with no choice.

The Supreme court might overturn the mandate but that will take years.
Originally Posted by ribka

I blame Never Trumpers idiots like you who helped Biden win

thanks for destroying our country

Never trumper?

REad my sig line, stupid.
Simple: Complain about it on the Fire, don’t buy any of their crap, write or email and tell them why you’re not buying anymore. See if they care….

All of their s hit is sub-standard anyway. Carry on.
Originally Posted by rainshot
We need to get rid of the problem; Biden and his insane administration. It's Obama's third term and he is playing dirty. Biden won nothing but people just seem to let it slide instead of raising hell.

What makes you think a Republican wouldn’t do the same thing as Biden has done?

They’re limp wristed pussies happy to enjoy the increases in their power that comes about from what they decry as Dem abuses even as they do nothing to change anything.

Same as it ever was…
I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that OSHA issued their mandate? In other words, isn’t there now an official edict and deadline and schedule of fines for not complying?

If so, then their hand is forced. If no, then they jumped the gun and should have waited.
There is a lot of confusion on this. There are two "mandates".

One is Joe saying that every company with over 100 employees must have 100% vax compliance. This has to go through OSHA. It will require the standard agency rule-making procedure including the comment period. THIS IS NOT IN EFFECT.

Second is Joe's executive order that all federal employees and contractors must be vaxxed. He can do this as he is CEO of the agencies. Whether or not he can enforce it on contractors who aren't on federal property may be a legal nuance that needs to be clarified, however.

Steve must be confused about these too. There is NO existing mandate on companies with 100+ employees. The mandate ONLY applies to Feds and their contractors.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Once again, another company taking Biden's press conference ramblings as law, which of course, it most surely is not.

So given no legal requirement to mandate their employees, the only conclusion one can draw is that they are doing it because they want to do it.

Which make me decide to boycott their products.

Fu^ck Biden, Fu^ck Hornady.

MM

This is true. If Hornady did not want to do it they wouldn't......period.
Freedom of choice obviously means nothing to them.

I wonder why he didn't sign the letter????
We need to get rid of many Republicans. McConnell, Cornyn and all the other RINOs and other establishment minions. We must address this election and the people and companies that conspired to steal it with fraudulent ballots in various ways. If we don't we will never have another fair election. The establishment didn't care and still don't. They just wanted to be rid of Trump and they managed to get that. Democrats are more open about their Marxism but the republican establishment continues to hide behind their facade of righteous dignity. Even now they're campaigning for a seat at the throne next time around.
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies

Now there's something to think about.
Hornady can say "Let's Go Brandon", drop the government contracts, and STILL sell the same number of bullets.

Also you can't find a single post I ever made that ecver said anything good about Biden.

You're too stupid to comprehend what I posted. I didn't agree with any mandate. I just stated that Steve Hornady (and many other CEOs) are left with no choice.

There is no law that says Hornady needs to do that.

You’re a moron.
Originally Posted by K22

Things have to get bad before people do that.

What many fail to mention is that the overreach in those countries has been far, far greater than what most have dealt with in the US.
This letter has me skeptical.

I hope it is fake...several things off about it.

But in general, I am shocked at some of the folks I see caving in to this B.S.

Hoping Hornady isn't one of them.

My second thought was "no more Hornady". But if your enemy leaves behind some valuable weaponry during a retreat, will you not use it against him later? Better for you to have it, than to let his allies find it.

IOW, don't let yourself become disarmed out of spite, if you can help it.
I wonder if we could scrape together 55 men to sign the Declaration of Independence again? I know one guy that would so all we'd need are 55! I'm very independent and have worked for myself for 22 years and have faced tough times. That's why I'd walk off the job and try to convince everyone else to do so.

Indy, please show me a mandate that’s been written into law or an EO. That’s right, you can’t because it doesn’t exist. Please do a little homework before acting like you know what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by Huntz
All Hornady has to do is Unionize.Companies with Union employee`s don`t have to comply.

Nebraska is a Right to Work (for less) state.
Originally Posted by rainshot
We need to get rid of many Republicans. McConnell, Cornyn and all the other RINOs and other establishment minions. We must address this election and the people and companies that conspired to steal it with fraudulent ballots in various ways. If we don't we will never have another fair election. The establishment didn't care and still don't. They just wanted to be rid of Trump and they managed to get that. Democrats are more open about their Marxism but the republican establishment continues to hide behind their facade of righteous dignity. Even now they're campaigning for a seat at the throne next time around.

So true! In fact, we need to get rid of the 2 party system.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by K22

Things have to get bad before people do that.

What many fail to mention is that the overreach in those countries has been far, far greater than what most have dealt with in the US.

Oh I agree. We haven't seen the peak yet.
SteveWhore@pieceof$hit.com

I have 2 sets of their dies and a few random small loading accessories.

I will add this to the reasons I will no longer buy their products.

Main one being that their competitors offer better bullets, brass, and ammo.
I don't like the way that letter is worded.

Let's see some better proof.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Same.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Same.

Same, just wish I could find a way to let them know, in writing.

Same.

That would be helpful.
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

https://youtu.be/9ZtIbMFTlNo
Originally Posted by kwg020
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus.

Correction.

If you get a vaccine “today” you will not be covered, ever.
You can’t infringe on a person’s right to choose what they feel is the best for their own health because you own a factory.. That is communism, not Free market capitalism, and it can’t be explained away as anything else.
Originally Posted by jwp475

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg
Originally Posted by AbeJohnsen
You can’t infringe on a person’s right to choose what they feel is the best for their own health because you own a factory.. That is communism, not Free market capitalism, and it can’t be explained away as anything else.

Exactly 💯

kwg

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg

No income isn't much of a choice. Mandated aren't law either.
You will just roll over for the Marxist is plain to see
You guys should switch to Federal.

Oh…..they have a huge federal contract. eek they’re doing it too.
huge government contracts..........more than likely a big reason we dont see any loading components or ammo on the shelves
Why would I believe a copy of a "letter" shown on the internet? until proven by multiple sources? Oh, wait...the internet is like Rush...99.9% correct...not.

Lets see more proof before you guys get your panties in a bunch.
Dillon sales will be going up.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Why would I believe a copy of a "letter" shown on the internet? until proven by multiple sources? Oh, wait...the internet is like Rush...99.9% correct...not.

Lets see more proof before you guys get your panties in a bunch.

Funny, all of Hornady's email addresses were published on their website at one time I know this because because I've used them.

They are no longer there, did someone prepare for the backlash?
Originally Posted by Kenneth

and make sure you vote against democrats in all elections.

Thanks for the tip, it never really crossed my mind until you just mentioned it.

Shes real good about being super up on that kind of stuff.

Same.

Yeah, they have no email you can write to so I wrote on their Facebook site.

Here is what I wrote along with a copy of their vaccine mandate memo:

I am in receipt of your vaccine mandate memo to your employees.
Congratulations, you have made yourself an anti American and internet sensation !!!!!
Rest assured while I have been a big Hornady supporter in the past, I have purchased my last Hornady product. I just crossed off 3 boxes of 6mm bullets from my order to Midsouth.
Furthermore I hope your employees are smart enough to resign rather than give in to your anti American, anti Constitution vaccine mandate and you go under !!!! Showing your true colors you are an enemy of America and a free American people.
Many other companies that produce fine products equivalent or better than yours and I will be doing business with those companies from now on.

kwg
Harvey Weinstein said something similar.
Things like this might make for some new start up companies in the future. Nosler started making bullets in his garage years ago and look where they are today. Everyone seems to think you have to have a degree and are able to write a pretty business plan for the bank now but as far as I'm concerned hard work and passion get you allot further.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
huge government contracts..........more than likely a big reason we dont see any loading components or ammo on the shelves

Well, the administration did lose 80 billion dollars worth of arms and ammo just 2 months ago. We taxpayers have to make that up.

kwg

kwg

No income isn't much of a choice. Mandated aren't law either.
You will just roll over for the Marxist is plain to see

I only roll over for me what I think is best. You do it your way and I'll do it mine.
kwg
Will be switching ammo suppliers if this is true. I had already stopped buying some of their products based on other reasons.
Not arguing against a boycott, but the next logical question is who CAN we buy components from?

That is, are there any component manufacturers that don’t have a govt contract or that are willing to fight this in court?
Bergers shot better in my rifles anyway.
It may be hard to buy any gun related items at this without this issue.

With that said, the first two amendments to the constitution protect many of our freedoms. Many businesses have grown up around these freedoms. It appears to me that one of the those, the business of the press, doesn't have the best interest of the citizens and their freedoms at heart. Similarly, when a gun related company won't stand up to the powers that be regarding the rights of its employees then it's unlikely that company will stand up for the rights of its customers when needed. We need to use the power that we have to vote with our dollars and punish or reward behavior. I will in the future avoid this company's products wherever possible.

One of the ways we can fight to keep our freedoms is to figure out ways to have successful small businesses that provide goods and services (such as bullets, press and many other items) and thereby upend large corporate influence. With that said, it is not easy. As a small business owner, I believe tax and regulatory laws are generally written to favor bigger companies to the detriment of the small guy.
Since the Campfire Board of Ethics is in session...one more question, please, can we shoot up existing Hornady inventory we may have? Or...Should we dump it fast and cheap in the classified section?
I go for fast and cheap.

Any word on Midway? Are they canceled yet?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Since the Campfire Board of Ethics is in session...one more question, please, can we shoot up existing Hornady inventory we may have? Or...Should we dump it fast and cheap in the classified section?

Send it to me I will dispose of it for you ................ laugh

There are those that like a big show, a few posted here.

But Hornady already has your money from before, and you have the
product. Unless you are famous and do a video, they won't know or care
if you put those bullets in a deer or a can.

You, however will be out bullets.

For nothing.
My reloads were way more tighter than Hornady super performance. 6.5 x 55

Must have been disgruntled whiny Wednesday when they were made. Wahhh the YooHoo went up 5cent in the break room
Religious exemptions are legal..
Religious exemptions are legal..

Right, so dont be dicking with your doo doo brown boat on Pray Day
The 24HCF cancel culture strikes again!
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.
Miss Lynn would have gotten to the bottom of this two days ago..
Now that this “mandate” has entered the Ammunition World, maybe the SAF and others will start filing lawsuits.
God knows that these companies won’t.

I read that once this OSHA “Regulation” becomes official, 20 some State AGs will be filing suit.

As of right now, it is still just a press release.
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

Interesting. I don't know enough about the gov mandate crap to say much about it.

Either way....consider the following:

If the letter is true, and the mandate requires any company that has x number of employees to vaccinate, will you stop buying reloading supplies or loaded ammo from ALL that do? Nosler, Federal, Sierra, powder companies, primer companies......?

It's a different case, but there are a number of vaccines that are required for school. I don't know all the details of them but the precedent of allowing gov to "require" medical stuff has been around a long time.

What a flustercluck all the way around.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Interesting. I don't know enough about the gov mandate crap to say much about it.

If the letter is true, and the mandate requires any company that has x number of employees to vaccinate, will you stop buying reloading supplies or loaded ammo from ALL that do? Nosler, Federal, Sierra, powder companies, primer companies......?

It's a different case, but there are a number of vaccines that are required for school. I don't know all the details of them but the precedent of allowing gov to "require" medical stuff has been around a long time.

The Mandate is unconstitutional , so says 20 some State AGs +.

If those those forced to abide by a tyrannical regime refuse to fight, then where will we end up as a nation.
Wonder how you all will get primers from Winchester only?
[bleep] them
F:u:c:k them

So this is some more sky is falling, release the Kraken, Lin Wood Lin Wood Lin Wood, jade helm, ammon bundy, the indictments, the indictments, the Durham report, vaccine makes people magnetic,

Its really time to haul out the gallows

JFC
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

The Mandate is unconstitutional , so says 20 some State AGs +.

If those those forced to abide by a tyrannical regime refuse to fight, then where will we end up as a nation.

I hope it's unconstitutional. I hope folks fight it.

Doesn't seem to apply to all defense contractors. One big one I know of said no way anything posing a threat to regular operation will be ignored.

Seems to me if everyone not wanting to be a lab rat stayed home the country would shut down pretty quickly.

Also, companies are sensitive about their review reading on fb. Hornady is at 4.6 stars and falling. Y'all know what to do.

Many props to you sir.

The wonderful thing about the campfire is how measured, reasoned and calculated most folks are before jumping on unsubstantiated news. whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I always wondered why anyone would support a company founded by a MAN named...........................

Joyce.

All humor aside, this was a typical scheidtshow read.
My grandmas name is Joyce.
Lol
Any more info ? true or not ??
Originally Posted by Raferman
My grandmas name is Joyce.
Lol

Yeah,

but your granny and a dude................................

is she? shocked

laugh
Originally Posted by 57springer

phone number provided in a post above.

Call Lisa and find out?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 57springer

phone number provided in a post above.

Call Lisa and find out?

I tried no answer , but after looking at their face book page ,. I think its true .
Interesting.

No doubt more will come out later today.
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus.

Correction.

If you get a vaccine “today” you will not be covered, ever.

This. In fact, you're pretty much screwed, either in the short of long term.
Most of corporate America is only interested in the bottom line. If you doubt that just look at all of them still hauled manufacturing off our soil even when Donald Trump was in office and got taxes lowered. They don't see that so many times they shoot themselves in the foot in doing so.
Originally Posted by wink_man

Same.

Yeah, they have no email you can write to so I wrote on their Facebook site.

Here is what I wrote along with a copy of their vaccine mandate memo:

I am in receipt of your vaccine mandate memo to your employees.
Congratulations, you have made yourself an anti American and internet sensation !!!!!
Rest assured while I have been a big Hornady supporter in the past, I have purchased my last Hornady product. I just crossed off 3 boxes of 6mm bullets from my order to Midsouth.
Furthermore I hope your employees are smart enough to resign rather than give in to your anti American, anti Constitution vaccine mandate and you go under !!!! Showing your true colors you are an enemy of America and a free American people.
Many other companies that produce fine products equivalent or better than yours and I will be doing business with those companies from now on.

Excellent. I hope they see it.
Pffft

Dish Network told me they had 10 million customers and for me to basically go get foucked.

LOL

I called them and gave them ‘what for’ for drilling a hole in a my customer’s new metal roofing.

I have an acquaintance who does business with Hornady and hunts with them and such, and he confirmed the letter is legit.
Originally Posted by efw

I have an acquaintance who does business with Hornady and hunts with them and such, and he confirmed the letter is legit.

Can your acquaintance supply a email address
Originally Posted by efw

Nothing personal, but I really have high hopes you and your friend are wrong.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
https://www.hornady.com/contact/
https://press.hornady.com/media-inquiries/
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Wonder how you all will get primers from Winchester only?

What's your point? Hornady doesn't make primers.
© 24hourcampfire