Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss Lynn would have gotten to the bottom of this two days ago..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now that this “mandate” has entered the Ammunition World, maybe the SAF and others will start filing lawsuits.
God knows that these companies won’t.

I read that once this OSHA “Regulation” becomes official, 20 some State AGs will be filing suit.

As of right now, it is still just a press release.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

Interesting. I don't know enough about the gov mandate crap to say much about it.

Either way....consider the following:

If the letter is true, and the mandate requires any company that has x number of employees to vaccinate, will you stop buying reloading supplies or loaded ammo from ALL that do? Nosler, Federal, Sierra, powder companies, primer companies......?

It's a different case, but there are a number of vaccines that are required for school. I don't know all the details of them but the precedent of allowing gov to "require" medical stuff has been around a long time.

What a flustercluck all the way around.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Interesting. I don't know enough about the gov mandate crap to say much about it.

If the letter is true, and the mandate requires any company that has x number of employees to vaccinate, will you stop buying reloading supplies or loaded ammo from ALL that do? Nosler, Federal, Sierra, powder companies, primer companies......?

It's a different case, but there are a number of vaccines that are required for school. I don't know all the details of them but the precedent of allowing gov to "require" medical stuff has been around a long time.

The Mandate is unconstitutional , so says 20 some State AGs +.

If those those forced to abide by a tyrannical regime refuse to fight, then where will we end up as a nation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wonder how you all will get primers from Winchester only?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
[bleep] them

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
F:u:c:k them

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So this is some more sky is falling, release the Kraken, Lin Wood Lin Wood Lin Wood, jade helm, ammon bundy, the indictments, the indictments, the Durham report, vaccine makes people magnetic,

Its really time to haul out the gallows

JFC

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

The Mandate is unconstitutional , so says 20 some State AGs +.

If those those forced to abide by a tyrannical regime refuse to fight, then where will we end up as a nation.

I hope it's unconstitutional. I hope folks fight it.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Doesn't seem to apply to all defense contractors. One big one I know of said no way anything posing a threat to regular operation will be ignored.

Seems to me if everyone not wanting to be a lab rat stayed home the country would shut down pretty quickly.

Also, companies are sensitive about their review reading on fb. Hornady is at 4.6 stars and falling. Y'all know what to do.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Many props to you sir.

The wonderful thing about the campfire is how measured, reasoned and calculated most folks are before jumping on unsubstantiated news. whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I always wondered why anyone would support a company founded by a MAN named...........................

Joyce.

All humor aside, this was a typical scheidtshow read.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My grandmas name is Joyce.
Lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any more info ? true or not ??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
My grandmas name is Joyce.
Lol

Yeah,

but your granny and a dude................................

is she? shocked

laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 57springer

phone number provided in a post above.

Call Lisa and find out?

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 57springer

phone number provided in a post above.

Call Lisa and find out?

I tried no answer , but after looking at their face book page ,. I think its true .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting.

No doubt more will come out later today.

In it is contentment

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus.

Correction.

If you get a vaccine “today” you will not be covered, ever.

This. In fact, you're pretty much screwed, either in the short of long term.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 78 invisible), 2,965 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,748
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.