Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by jwp475

Where is it written that he fired twice?

Good point.

It doesn't state twice in the article I read. Thinking the bullet passed thru the woman and hit the director. Something like that. Just speculating.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has Alex started a GoFundMe page yet?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read somewhere the last words from the director were....cut...for fugg sake...cut.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I could understand a fellow actor/actress being on the receiving end of this during a scene. But the crew?????

He had to be messing around and turned a fired at them on purpose. Probably trying to be a comedian or smart ass. Negligent homicide may be in play.

Karma...

Sad for the woman.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This seems to happen all to often.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Lots about this doesn't pass the smell test. But bottom line, if you are holding a gun you are responsible for knowing, not suspecting but KNOWING, exactly what you are holding.

Exactly. Thank you.

But, he's a democrat. There will be no blowback on him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was reading somewhere else where people were suggesting that since it was the principle photographer, the person responsible for setting up the shots, that Baldwin might have been firing toward a camera and they weren't an appropriate distance away

purely speculation though

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
To the point of banning guns in all movies, if that were to happen, Hollywood would be unable to produce a movie.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deltakid
To the point of banning guns in all movies, if that were to happen, Hollywood would be unable to produce a movie.

Now that would be a shame.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The whole thing is he had a loaded gun. Wasn't smart enough to check. How many of us would get by with that? Plain and simple. He needs to fry.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by papat
The whole thing is he had a loaded gun. Wasn't smart enough to check. How many of us would get by with that? Plain and simple. He needs to fry.

I wonder how many actors/actresses never check and trust the prop guy. It would take 10 years to shoot a John Wick movie if Reeves had to check all those weapons and ammo.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BLG
I could understand a fellow actor/actress being on the receiving end of this during a scene. But the crew?????

He had to be messing around and turned a fired at them on purpose. Probably trying to be a comedian or smart ass. Negligent homicide may be in play.

Karma...

Sad for the woman.

Clyde

That would be my guess. If so, I hope the POS goes to jail for it.
But being a DemoRat and a Trump Hater, he’ll probably get a pass by a Libertard Prosecutor and Sherrifs Dept in NM. It apparently took place in Santa Fe, a Libertard Schitthole 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/22/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
reading now it was a single bullet that hit both of them.

I still have trouble believing that is was a bullet. How does that even happen?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's the tweet I was waiting to read. Horrible situation but its funny how so many leftist's words come back at them.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Baldwin is a Democrat, a Hollyweird "star", and a total ass. It will be the armorer's fault, and the gun's. Money on it.

Even if charged with something, he will have half a dozen attorneys on it, and get off with nothing, or nothing significant.

I doubt there were blanks in that firearm, but I know nothing about larger caliber blanks, so maybe there is penetration enough in the wad or whatever..

Last edited by las; 10/22/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Craigster
Baldwin fired the gun, be nice if the POS gets charged with accidental manslaughter.

IMDb offers the following synopsis of “Rust,” which has now been halted: “A 13 year-old boy, left to fend for himself and his younger brother following the death of their parents in 1880’s Kansas, goes on the run with his long estranged grandfather after he’s sentenced to hang for the accidental killing of a local rancher.”

I read this last night and thought how ironic. I am surprised no one here posted this yet. The irony of Baldwin playing the grandfather who is sentenced to hang for an accidental killing. You guys saying he should hang for it didn't even know you were quoting the script.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by KFWA
reading now it was a single bullet that hit both of them.

I still have trouble believing that is was a bullet. How does that even happen?

Lee's son died when they put in dummy bullets in a smith 629 so you could see the projectile in the scene, prop guys left the primers in. Squib load occurred. Then they put in blanks without clearing the barrel. Well a blank sent that bullet down range.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You would be kind of at the mercy of your prop people. You could check the pistol, but from the back, a blank is going to look the same as a live round. You could say he shouldn’t have been pointing it at anyone, but maybe he wasn’t. They don’t point pistols firing blanks at people because they’ve learned bad things can happen even with blanks. But an actual bullet goes a lot farther than blank. For all we know they could have been shooting and these people were twenty yards away doing something else.

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 78 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,748
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.