Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

In fact, I now believe you are on the Soros payroll.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Fuggers will regroup and come back at it a different way. They never change their spots.

We are just chattel under their feet. We mean nothing.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Osky
I think it has a lot to do with falsely trying to calm down parents involved in the Virginia governors race. Doing whatever possible to get more democratic parents to the polls.

Osky

I might agree if The Vote actually mattered and the Ballot Box wasn’t totally dead, but as we know honest election are gone forever.

Wrong

Oh, stop it Jag. Stevie loves wallowing in his own excrement wailing about how fucqued we are. You are a real killjoy.

Prove me “wrong”.

Did I say Newsome would steal the election, yes.

Did I say Biden would steal the election, yes.

Did I say the AZ audit would be corrupted and fizzle out , yes.

No need for me to go on, just find one pessimistic prediction of mine that was in error.

You don't know a single fucking thing about the remedies for the current situation. Not ONE FUCKING thing. All you can do is roll around in your own shit and tell us how fucked we are.

You are useless, and every bit as useful to the enemy as the enemy itself.

Fuck off and die.

I’ll try again

Prove me wrong.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Why because I believe the 2020 election was stolen by both Republicans and Democrats.

Because I dare to remind you that it is the Republicans in WI, NC, PA, GA, AZ, MI that are blocking future audits

Because I was right by predicting that Huber will do nothing, that Barr was he Corruption Monitor from day one.

Because I don’t TRUST WRAY or SESSIONS

Because I was right about Newsome

Because I continue to remind all the brain dead here that still think we can elect our way out of this, that without true and honest election reform, nothing will change

Because I refuse to put blinders on and sit back and pretend that those that run this corrupt system are going to be the ones that will fix it

Or is it because You Can’t Handle The Truth, so you go looking for childish ways to make your boo-boo go away.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Why because I believe the 2020 election was stolen by both Republicans and Democrats.

Because I dare to remind you that it is the Republicans in WI, NC, PA, GA, AZ, MI that are blocking future audits

Because I was right by predicting that Huber will do nothing, that Barr was he Corruption Monitor from day one.

Because I continue to remind all the brain dead here that still think we can elect our way out of this, that without true and honest election reform, nothing will change

Because I refuse to put blinders on and sit back and pretend that those that run this corrupt system are going to be the ones that will fix it

Or is it because You Can’t Handle The Truth, so you go looking for childish ways to make your boo-boo go away.

You really believe you're the only one here who is aware of what's happening?

I'm telling you that you appear to have no idea how reforms are going to happen. You seem to promote the idea that it has to happen from the top down and that does not seem to be in motion, so we should just wail and piss and moan about it like you do. Not ONE single time have I read a constructive idea from you, and that's why I believe you have NONE. You are toxic.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

I'm telling you that you appear to have no idea how reforms are going to happen. You seem to promote the idea that it has to happen from the top down and that does not seem to be in motion, so we should just wail and piss and moan about it like you do. Not ONE single time have I read a constructive idea from you, and that's why I believe you have NONE. You are toxic.

Never said any such thing, didn’t even imply it.

Go ahead, follow you own plan, if you think “bottom-up” is going to undo this corrupt system, more power to ya.

Just don’t forget “It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes”.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

It's because you never offer anything but toxic despair. No actions. No strategy. Only despair, and THAT is the ultimate psyop of the commies. You're out.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

It's because you never offer anything but toxic despair. No actions. No strategy. Only despair, and THAT is the ultimate psyop of the commies. You're out.

The TRUTH is the TRUTH, hiding from it is your gig, not mine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Never said any such thing, didn’t even imply it.

Like hell you didn't, and you continue to spew the same crap all over these pages. Nothing but despair and hopelessness.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (3333vl, 450yukon, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 24 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.