Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
Had a previous pastor

Was against Halloween...

But was ok with having an Easter egg hunt on church property. I called him out on that one. lol
He was sputtering like Sylvestor the cat.

Pastors should know better. Christians commonly celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ often throughout the year. Many set aside Easter on the calendar for recognizing the same resurrection following the sacrifice.
To accommodate the pagan influence of fertility worship or practices is wrong. Hide and seek of children and prizes any other time of year just for fun and not as a pagan practice is one thing.
But I don't think the Lord is pleased with us teaching children fertility games like the heathens.

Deuteronomy 11:28
"And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known."

18:9,10
"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch...",

Do you even know the origin and the true meaning of Samhaim, commonly known as All Saints Day, All Hallows Day, and the Feast of All Saints. Do you know what happens on that day? Obviously you don't, but as usual, the Church Religious propaganda pushers spew their ignorance in some kind of proclomation and call it Christian truth. But oh boy, when Christmas gets here they are all about Winter Solstice with some of them knowing it was not the birth of Christ. Sad, so so sad.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Raferman
Jihad on haloween!
Christmas trees aren't Christian.
We should ban them.
Christmas isn't Christian.
It is the relabeling of the Sol Invictus Festival.
The return of the invincible sun.

Christ was born. It is Holy and good to celebrate His birth. That the day chosen coincides with what some pagan believes is of no importance.

But Halloween is? laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by NVhntr; 10/25/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This thread will be a minimum of 50 pages.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can we get more pictures of nasty girls in Halloween costumes?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I'm not going to waste my afternoon with you Grammer police who twist everything the Christians say and lie boldly without so much as a blush. Just so I don't repeat myself, that goes to the Con man, Pole smoker, knine, rastaman and every unbeliever that wants to jump on the flaming hay wagon to defend satanism, Halloween, trick or treating from a thoroughly unchristian, perspective... uninvited on this Christian thread.

LOL, Crappy's frothing at the mouth, foam all over his keyboard!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
For the OP, lighten up, Francis. God knows your heart. Lots of bigger things to worry about. Like maybe all the hateful rhetoric posted online by some self described Christians. You might even have a splinter in your own eye.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
With all of his repeat performances, is old hat one of uncle jag's socket puppets?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I get a cup of Joe, stand in front of the sink at sunrise, and I can tell when the Equinox is.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It's like my own personal Stonehenge or Nazga lines.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9
So………you fee you can define someone as an ‘unbeliever’?

Does the statements of Jesus have any bearing on this world or the next?

John 3, Jesus said,

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

I base my definition on who is or who is not a believer on what the Bible says in this one book exactly 💯 times.

Jesus excludes those who think that their good deeds/ works have anything to do with the Free Gift of Eternal Life that He offers to you and to everyone with ears to hear and eyes to read it. Details posted everywhere I post. Hint.... signature...V

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman...

There are more than a few who are saved, know they are sinners and don't need it shoved into their face on a daily basis by the HC's of the world who think they have all the answers..

HC started slow and with time and posts, eventually reached the point he had to make the majority of his posts related to his "ministry". He even added a few shooting posts, thinking it would make him more readily accepted....All so obvious.....

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why did those preachers want to kill you Crappy?

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman...

There are more than a few who are saved, know they are sinners and don't need it shoved into their face on a daily basis by the HC's of the world who think they have all the answers..

HC started slow and with time and posts, eventually reached the point he had to make the majority of his posts related to his "ministry". He even added a few shooting posts, thinking it would make him more readily accepted....All so obvious.....

Yes, he's quite the shooter!
He's also quite the pathological lier.

6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.
Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.
Ok then, show me how it's done.
After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr

“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

And then.....

And he knew two others they killed prior....Now get ready....those Preachers were also medical Doctors who had killed others....

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by battue

Amen to that, Brother Battue.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I get a cup of Joe, stand in front of the sink at sunrise, and I can tell when the Equinox is.

This is clearly paganism.

[Linked Image from forbetterscience.files.wordpress.com]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Bat,

You get tired of the evangelical messages once on a Sunday, but Not tired of the vicious Names my Savior is called throughout the entire week. That says something about us both.
There are Christians that listen and appreciate many of the messages I've been told. Those who don't want to listen, don't listen. It's normally posted Sunday and obvious by the title and by the video link.
It's not like there aren't a million other posts for you to choose from on non Biblical topics. I wish I had the same foreknowledge to know to not enter a thread with God's Name blasphemed.
I started posting sermons when most were home on Sundays due to the CV scare or a lack of good church in their areas.

You said, " Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman..."

Everyone sees that is a lie. They will not be deceived.
There is one sin that people go to hell for in spite of the tens of thousands that are committed.
Listen to the brief explanation in my signature.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr

They probably had the same damned spirits in them that is in YOU.

Conspiracy to commit murder?

"09/14/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's been allowed to roam free for far too long. Get a rope.

NVhntr posted:
Happy Camper?? I agree."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did HC pray for some tools or a socket set or something??

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Did you or did you not get aroused whilst being manhandled by the clergy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Valsdad

This is clearly paganism.

[Linked Image from forbetterscience.files.wordpress.com]

Yes, at one time believing the earth rotated about the sun was too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 13 of 38 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,823
Posts18,477,875
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.