Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Most of corporate America is only interested in the bottom line. If you doubt that just look at all of them still hauled manufacturing off our soil even when Donald Trump was in office and got taxes lowered. They don't see that so many times they shoot themselves in the foot in doing so.

Last edited by Jim1611; 10/22/21.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wink_man
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
No more Hornady products for me.

Same.

Same, just wish I could find a way to let them know, in writing.

Yeah, they have no email you can write to so I wrote on their Facebook site.

Here is what I wrote along with a copy of their vaccine mandate memo:

I am in receipt of your vaccine mandate memo to your employees.
Congratulations, you have made yourself an anti American and internet sensation !!!!!
Rest assured while I have been a big Hornady supporter in the past, I have purchased my last Hornady product. I just crossed off 3 boxes of 6mm bullets from my order to Midsouth.
Furthermore I hope your employees are smart enough to resign rather than give in to your anti American, anti Constitution vaccine mandate and you go under !!!! Showing your true colors you are an enemy of America and a free American people.
Many other companies that produce fine products equivalent or better than yours and I will be doing business with those companies from now on.

Excellent. I hope they see it.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Pffft

Dish Network told me they had 10 million customers and for me to basically go get foucked.

LOL

I called them and gave them ‘what for’ for drilling a hole in a my customer’s new metal roofing.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

I have an acquaintance who does business with Hornady and hunts with them and such, and he confirmed the letter is legit.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

I have an acquaintance who does business with Hornady and hunts with them and such, and he confirmed the letter is legit.

Can your acquaintance supply a email address

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

Nothing personal, but I really have high hopes you and your friend are wrong.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Wonder how you all will get primers from Winchester only?

What's your point? Hornady doesn't make primers.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
IC B3

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.