Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I read rumors of "plinking" with real ammo when not filming - possibly leading to an ammo mixup.
Also that the single round fired passed thru one victim and then hit the other. I doubt anything other than a real cartridge could do that.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
In the 1880's they had single action pistols.

Most likely it was chambered in 45 Colt.
Most likely a lead bullet and most are 250 or so.

I see no reason that it would not go thru one person and do some damage to another.

Bad thing for sure.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by slm9s
I read rumors of "plinking" with real ammo when not filming - possibly leading to an ammo mixup.
Also that the single round fired passed thru one victim and then hit the other. I doubt anything other than a real cartridge could do that.

A prop gun can’t fire a live round. And real firearms are not used on movie sets. Something stinks.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

A prop gun can’t fire a live round. And real firearms are not used on movie sets. Something stinks.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if people are serious or not, so excuse me if I'm missing your point. Real guns are used on movie sets all the time.

So, what I would like to know is more information about the previous "misfires". I have no idea what that means. Did the armorer load the wrong loads in it, or did Baldwin shoot blanks when he should not have, or what?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Light the fugger up, just like he’d do to any one of us. He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. No excuse for that. None.

He will probably skate as Libs usually do but, should be bankrupted and blacklisted.

Meanwhile, how will this turn out to be Trump’s fault?

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the one time his brothers are glad they aren't him

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
D
I still say Mr. Baldwin as a responsible adult should have checked that pistol as it was handed to him regardless of who loaded or handed it to him. It’s not like he is a person who has never seen or didn’t know what a firearm is. If he is that ignorant as to how firearms work he shouldn’t be using them in his line of work. Even if the pistol was loaded with blanks you don’t point and shoot directly at anyone. The noise at close range would do damage to someone’s hearing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, as in passed through the women’s chest to wound the second victim if the report I heard was true. That, I would think would definitely rule out any squib load or blank. A Functional revolver with a hot load would seem to indicate multiple levels of failure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
For Fuqkks sakes.

Was it a real live round of ammunition with a real bullet in it.
Or some live bullschitt movie prop ammo.

Read all these threads and still can't figure it out.

Live ammo on the Set. In a Real Gun.

“However, somewhere along the line, there was a miscommunication and a live round was put in the weapon that discharged when Baldwin pulled the trigger, killing Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza. TMZ previously speculated, after sources close to the set reported that the guns were sometimes used for off-time target practice, that the hobby contributed to the live-round mixup. “

Gun that killed Halyna Hutchins used for leisure shooting by crew the morning of the accident: report

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gun-killed-halyna-hutchins-leisure-shooting-morning-accident

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
For Fuqkks sakes.

Was it a real live round of ammunition with a real bullet in it.
Or some live bullschitt movie prop ammo.

Read all these threads and still can't figure it out.

Live ammo on the Set. In a Real Gun.

“However, somewhere along the line, there was a miscommunication and a live round was put in the weapon that discharged when Baldwin pulled the trigger, killing Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza. TMZ previously speculated, after sources close to the set reported that the guns were sometimes used for off-time target practice, that the hobby contributed to the live-round mixup. “

Gun that killed Halyna Hutchins used for leisure shooting by crew the morning of the accident: report

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gun-killed-halyna-hutchins-leisure-shooting-morning-accident

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

So.....
Someone put the live round in the revolver and timed the cylinder to go bang on the 1st shot maybe????
Like maybe one of them union cats that walked earlier that morning about overall safety issues.

To set whoever up that might use it next???
Like Alec himself maybe, the head honcho in charge of his low budget clusterfuq.....

Nice!!!
Revenge is best served cold with a hard lesson to go along with it...
👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/26/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Wrong. Actor John Schnieder says they do at times use real guns and before each use the actor fires all cylinders into the ground. Its normal movie set protocal.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now two of the set crew say they had had 2 accidental discharges in an earlier incident and many had safety concerns.

They said he was on an anti Trump rant and raised the gun and aimed before shooting her.

Clue?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that Tweet real ?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When the kids were little, they wore out a VHS movie “Thomas the Tank Engine”. This clown was a conductor on that movie. I grew to despise him then, and time sure hasn’t changed my opinion.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

This spot on slm9s no matter what anyone else says
.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He is an arrogant,liberal puke who would happily look the other way if most of us were marched into a ditch and shot.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Lslite
He is an arrogant,liberal puke who would happily look the other way if most of us were marched into a ditch and shot.

Truth, and especially us dangerous gun owners.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Is that Tweet real ?

Its supposed to be.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Is that Tweet real ?

Its supposed to be.

Is that from Hutchins’ Twitter, or just a screenshot of the video on your screen?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 1lesfox, 63 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,464
Posts18,471,337
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.