A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Rat Poison is the cure for those of us who are vaxxed???????

Don’t worry about it. You’re an imbecile, not a rat.

I am bright enough to be aware that cholecalciferol is recognized as having the highest risk of rodenticides. It is just as dangerous to humans and pets as it is to rodents.

Like most toxins, it is all in the dosage.

Advising people to take "high dose" Vitamin D is a ridiculously stupid thing to do.

My dad took high dose D when he was trying to fight his cancer along with the other typical treatments. Funny thing is, a couple weeks after he started dosage, he got dramatically better. Cancer free now. I guess it's just a coincidence.

Do you have a large scale double blind clinical trail you can site, or am I just supposed to accept your single anecdote as proof?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Rat Poison is the cure for those of us who are vaxxed???????

Don’t worry about it. You’re an imbecile, not a rat.

I am bright enough to be aware that cholecalciferol is recognized as having the highest risk of rodenticides. It is just as dangerous to humans and pets as it is to rodents.

Like most toxins, it is all in the dosage.

Advising people to take "high dose" Vitamin D is a ridiculously stupid thing to do.

My dad took high dose D when he was trying to fight his cancer along with the other typical treatments. Funny thing is, a couple weeks after he started dosage, he got dramatically better. Cancer free now. I guess it's just a coincidence.

Do you have a large scale double blind clinical trail you can site, or am I just supposed to accept your single anecdote as proof?

Have you ever read a single article about high dose D?

Until then, stop being a dikhead about it

Last edited by Mach3; 10/26/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spiritual warfare.

Learn discernment so you know who sees the truth and who propagates the lies.

LOL
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
The saddest part about this forum getting all these nut jobs is that it's supposed to be a hunting, shooting, and outdoor forum.

Anyone from outside who visits here will come away with the idea that hunters and shooters are a bunch of whack jobs.

Just more fodder for the leftists.

Nut jobs? Posting an informative article that could possibly help a lot of people is nutty?

Ok then.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Posting an article is not nutty. Believing every conspiracy theory you read on the internet as long as it fits your preconceived notions is. Believing that Sandy Hook was a false flag is. The list goes on.

The websites that propagate these bullsh*t conspiracy theories generate money off sensationalism (read "bullsh*t"). Truth doesn't generate clicks or revenue so they propagate bullsh*t.

Follow the money; the truth doesn't sell.

Last edited by smokepole; 10/26/21.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Spiritual warfare.

Learn discernment so you know who sees the truth and who propagates the lies.

Very true. Unfortunately, around here what passes for "discernment" is really confirmation bias.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Posting an article is not nutty. Believing every conspiracy theory you read on the internet (as long as it fits your preconceived notions is.

Believing that Sandy Hook was a false flag is. The list goes on.

I'm not looking to get into it with you this early in the morning (maybe later? LOL) but how can you dismiss the information in the article? It makes more sense than the garbage the media feeds us.

In other words, if you are of the opinion that this entire push for "vaccination" is a hoax and a scam, then what alternative explanation do you subscribe to and how did you come to that conclusion? Should I reflexively call your opinion garbage w/o researching it?

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by pahick

Expand upon "high dose" before I call you an idiot

It was the OP who failed to define "high Dose".

CAUTION

This is one of the most dangerous mouse and rat poisons on the market. Cholecalciferol, or activated vitamin D3, causes a life-threateningly high calcium and phosphorus level in the body, resulting in severe, acute kidney failure, cardiovascular abnormalities, and tissue mineralization. This can progress to life-threatening disease. Even though this is a vitamin, it is toxic to dogs, cats, and children as well as rodents. Human vitamin D3 supplements taken at high enough doses are also toxic via this same mechanism.
Clinical Signs

Signs typically begin 12-24 hours after ingestion and may be non-specific at the onset. While the renal system is often most acutely affected, eventually the cardiac, pulmonary GI and CNS systems may be as well.

0-24 hours: Increased thirst and urination, hypercalcemia, hyperphosphatemia

12-48 hours: Anorexia, vomiting, weakness, lethargy, melena (black stool with digested blood)

2-4 days: Acute kidney failure

3-5 days: Depression, frank bloody diarrhea, hematuria, prominent bradycardia, death

There is no antidote for cholecalciferol mouse and rat poison and. This is one of the most challenging poisoning cases to treat. Prolonged hospitalization and frequent laboratory monitoring are required. For recent ingestions (within a few hours), aggressive decontamination with emesis (induced vomiting) and repeated doses of activated charcoal are recommended. For patients who are already symptomatic, treatment includes aggressive IV fluids and specific drugs (e.g., diuretics, steroids, calcitonin and bisphosphonates) to decrease calcium levels in the body. It is vital to bring the calcium level down as quickly as possible to avoid permanent tissue mineralization and organ damage. Frequent monitoring of blood work (calcium, phosphorus, and kidney values) is needed on a daily basis during treatment and for a period of at least 2-6 weeks after ingestion.

Unfortunately, cholecalciferol has a very narrow margin of safety, which means that ingestion of even a small amount of this poison can result in severe clinical signs or death. Toxic ingestions must be treated quickly and appropriately to prevent kidney failure and tissue mineralization. Poisoned patients will require ongoing therapy for months even after they are discharged from the hospital.

Products are Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) marketed in 0.075% concentration (e.g., Quintox®, Rampage®) as pellets, grain mixes, place packs or bait blocks. Toxicity develops with very small amounts ingested (approximately 1 tbsp of bait for a 40 lb dog). Human vitamin D3 supplements (both prescription strength and over-the-counter) are also toxic at high doses.

If you think your pet may have ingested cholecalciferol bait or vitamin D3 please seek treatment immediately.

There are a whole cadre of nearly illiterate posters here who denigrate half the products in our food and drug supply as being poisons. Yet those same posters are here prescribing "high dose" rat poison as a curative for ailments invented from their vivid imaginations

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I'm not looking to get into it with you this early in the morning (maybe later? LOL) but how can you dismiss the information in the article? It makes more sense than the garbage the media feeds us.

In other words, if you are of the opinion that this entire push for "vaccination" is a hoax and a scam, then what alternative explanation do you subscribe to and how did you come to that conclusion? Should I reflexively call your opinion garbage w/o researching it?

I'm of the opinion that anyone who doesn't want the vaccine should not get it or be coerced into getting it.

I'm of the opinion that people/government officials who want to mandate the vaccine should be brought up short. I'm of the opinion that the lockdowns and other BS we went through are a prime example of the cure being worse than the disease, for most people. Having said that, a lot of people died due to the virus and its effects are unpredictable from person to person so it's understandable that some people especially in high risk groups are concerned and would want to get whatever protection they could. But that doesn't warrant lockdowns or mandates for everyone.

I'm also of the opinion that the push for getting a lot of people vaccinated, which was initiated by President Trump and for which he took credit for getting it pushed through as fast as possible is not a vast worldwide conspiracy meant to kill as many people as possible.

That's a bunch of convoluted bullsh*t. There's a much simpler and more plausible explanation, and it was endorsed heartily by President Trump, who got the vaccine.

M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Posting an article is not nutty. Believing every conspiracy theory you read on the internet (as long as it fits your preconceived notions is.

Believing that Sandy Hook was a false flag is. The list goes on.

Stubborn people stuck in their own beliefs. I'm in NO way a Q believer, but if you look back, a lot of stuff they posted last year and earlier this year, has been revealed and is becoming true.

It's not hard to read the OP article in this post and think to yourself, "Hm, what are the causes of the vaxxed people's deaths?" The exact side effects of GO mentioned in multiple articles about it. Some people just don't want to begin to connect the dots. They'll be the sorry ones in the end.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

I'm of the opinion that anyone who doesn't want the vaccine should not get it or be coerced into getting it.

I'm of the opinion that people/government officials who want to mandate the vaccine should be brought up short. I'm of the opinion that the lockdowns and other BS we went through are a prime example of the cure being worse than the disease, for most people. Having said that, a lot of people died due to the virus and its effects are unpredictable from person to person so it's understandable that some people especially in high risk groups are concerned and would want to get whatever protection they could. But that doesn't warrant lockdowns or mandates for everyone.

I'm also of the opinion that the push for getting a lot of people vaccinated, which was initiated by President Trump and for which he took credit for getting it pushed through as fast as possible is not a vast worldwide conspiracy meant to kill as many people as possible.

That's a bunch of convoluted bullsh*t. There's a much simpler and more plausible explanation, and it was endorsed heartily by President Trump, who got the vaccine.

Well stated.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Good post - and I agree with you...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Yup; I’m aware of it, and much more. It’s all true; and it’s deeper than most people know. Sadly, on this forum, most people will just ridicule you for the info that you try to put out. Hang in there, you are not alone!

Endorsed now by the apprentice bullshitter

And now denigrated by one of Satans moronic minions.

And endorsed by the forum "christian" racist.

Well said.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

CAUTION

This is one of the most dangerous mouse and rat poisons on the market. Cholecalciferol, or activated vitamin D3, causes a life-threateningly high calcium and phosphorus level in the body, resulting in severe, acute kidney failure, cardiovascular abnormalities, and tissue mineralization. This can progress to life-threatening disease. Even though this is a vitamin, it is toxic to dogs, cats, and children as well as rodents. Human vitamin D3 supplements taken at high enough doses are also toxic via this same mechanism.
Clinical Signs

Signs typically begin 12-24 hours after ingestion and may be non-specific at the onset. While the renal system is often most acutely affected, eventually the cardiac, pulmonary GI and CNS systems may be as well.

0-24 hours: Increased thirst and urination, hypercalcemia, hyperphosphatemia

12-48 hours: Anorexia, vomiting, weakness, lethargy, melena (black stool with digested blood)

2-4 days: Acute kidney failure

3-5 days: Depression, frank bloody diarrhea, hematuria, prominent bradycardia, death

There is no antidote for cholecalciferol mouse and rat poison and. This is one of the most challenging poisoning cases to treat. Prolonged hospitalization and frequent laboratory monitoring are required. For recent ingestions (within a few hours), aggressive decontamination with emesis (induced vomiting) and repeated doses of activated charcoal are recommended. For patients who are already symptomatic, treatment includes aggressive IV fluids and specific drugs (e.g., diuretics, steroids, calcitonin and bisphosphonates) to decrease calcium levels in the body. It is vital to bring the calcium level down as quickly as possible to avoid permanent tissue mineralization and organ damage. Frequent monitoring of blood work (calcium, phosphorus, and kidney values) is needed on a daily basis during treatment and for a period of at least 2-6 weeks after ingestion.

Unfortunately, cholecalciferol has a very narrow margin of safety, which means that ingestion of even a small amount of this poison can result in severe clinical signs or death. Toxic ingestions must be treated quickly and appropriately to prevent kidney failure and tissue mineralization. Poisoned patients will require ongoing therapy for months even after they are discharged from the hospital.

Products are Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) marketed in 0.075% concentration (e.g., Quintox®, Rampage®) as pellets, grain mixes, place packs or bait blocks. Toxicity develops with very small amounts ingested (approximately 1 tbsp of bait for a 40 lb dog). Human vitamin D3 supplements (both prescription strength and over-the-counter) are also toxic at high doses.

If you think your pet may have ingested cholecalciferol bait or vitamin D3 please seek treatment immediately.

There are a whole cadre of nearly illiterate posters here who denigrate half the products in our food and drug supply as being poisons. Yet those same posters are here prescribing "high dose" rat poison as a curative for ailments invented from their vivid imaginations

60,000 IU daily for severa months.

That is in no way coming from an extra D3 pill a day.

I am MAGA.
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

I agree, but the problem is the ingredients in the vaccine itself. We need a TON of truthful research before we can make an important decision to take it or not. Many people already know, they're just paid and forced to shut up about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I understand, but im picking on you...

Yet those same posters are here prescribing "high dose" rat poison as a curative for ailments invented from their vivid imaginations

..mainly because of this. Youre spewing just as much BS as others. You know damn well Vit D is tolerated well in humans well in excess is of RDA and unless you quote some ridiculous number such as 200,000 IU/day you cannot say with any amount of certainty that D is toxic or "poison".

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10

The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.

Holy Coat Hangers ~ Another nuthouse fûcktard showing his high level thinking.

Praise the Lord

🦫

There’s about a dozen here

Since no spoons or keys are magnetically sticking to my forehead, I deem them all discredited

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord

The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.

Praise the Lord

🦫

Since no spoons or keys are magnetically sticking to my forehead, I deem them all discredited

Plastic spoons arent magnetic you dumbass. Head to Cracker Barrel for to try a real spoon.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
And then, of course there is this.

But since it does not match with rabid religious beliefs, it must be a product of Satanic, one world order, deep staters.

https://health-desk.org/articles/how-do-we-know-graphene-oxide-isn-t-used-in-covid-19-mrna-vaccines

BACK
How do we know graphene oxide isn't used in COVID-19 mRNA vaccines?

Health Desk

Published on
August 4, 2021

What our experts say

The Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not contain any graphene oxide. The ingredient list for both vaccines have been published and tested by outside parties. They were not found to contain any graphene oxide in their formulas, including their lipid nanoparticles.

Lipid nanoparticles, basically tiny balls of fat, are used in mRNA vaccines to protect delicate RNA molecules so the vaccine can enter the human body without being destroyed. Lipid nanoparticles have been recognized as potential drug delivery systems (ways to get medications into human cells, especially injectable drugs) since the 1960s. Lipids are fatty, oily, or waxy and include fats and oils (triglycerides), waxes, and steroids, among other things.

Sometimes a compound called polyethylene glycol (PEG) can be used to help keep lipid nanoparticles stable, as they are used in the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. However, there is no graphene oxide in the PEG-lipid nanoparticles

No WHO authorized vaccines produced by Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, CanSino, Sinovac, Sputnik V, or Janssen contain graphene oxide. The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine has not yet published a list of its ingredients in a peer-reviewed or open access publication.

Graphene oxide is a compound that contains carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is used in many applications, from sensors to textiles to the potential application of medicine. This material is cheap, readily available, and can disperse in water. It is water soluble, so it may be a great solution for helping medications be absorbed. It can be produced as a powder or a solution for various uses.

Graphene oxide may be a useful tool in vaccine delivery in the future, because scientists and chemical engineers believe it can be engineered to be a safe delivery vehicle for vaccines, and help increase their effectiveness. Like lipid nanoparticles, graphene oxide is also a nanoparticle and has recently been used in an intranasal influenza vaccine platform with promising results.

Additionally, these nanoparticles have been shown to increase macrophages and T cells, which can boost our immune systems and generate potentially stronger immune responses. Recent studies have shown that graphene and graphene-related materials may have antiviral and antimicrobial properties, so evaluating them for use in medication and vaccine design is warranted.

While certain amounts of graphene oxide could be toxic to humans, current research on the use of this compound in other vaccines indicate that the amount that would be in potential vaccines would be so small that it would not be toxic to human cells. A 2016 study showed that graphene-base materials (like graphene oxide) might cause dose-dependent toxicity, decreased cell viability, formations of lung granuloma, and cell apoptosis. Notably, these studies were performed on mice, but graphene oxide specifically showed no obvious toxicity at low doses or middle doses from .1 to .25 mg. It was chronically toxic at higher doses of .4 mg, where it was found to deposit in the lungs, liver, spleen, and kidneys. It is important to note that this .4 mg of graphene oxide is proportionally much greater in mice than it would be in humans, considering their size and biological differences. Further, this study was completed 10 years ago and the graphene oxide was not chemically engineered in a manner that may make it safer or more tolerable for living organisms.

Many more studies and trials are needed to determine whether or not graphene oxide is an effective, completely safe, and useful material for biomedical applications including drug delivery, imaging, and biosensors. Current research on the compound has produced mixed results but optimism have been increased due to the success of recent research projects as of late.
Context and background

Viral videos, posts, and articles have been falsely written about the role of graphene oxide in COVID-19 vaccines, despite any actual evidence to support these findings. The ingredients of COVID-19 vaccines have been published and evaluated by independent groups, outside of Novavax, and found no graphene oxide in any part of their formulas.

Graphene oxide is currently being investigated to determine whether or not it can be a safe and effective tool for use in vaccines among other biomedical properties.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord

Praise the Lord

🦫

Plastic spoons arent magnetic you dumbass. Head to Cracker Barrel for to try a real spoon.

And keys are brass

But you have MDs testifying before a Congressional saying that and fools on here lapping it up.
Non ferrous brass becoming magnetic due an aqueous injection.

That’s 15th century alchemy stuff.

😂

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,368
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.