Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I'm not looking to get into it with you this early in the morning (maybe later? LOL) but how can you dismiss the information in the article? It makes more sense than the garbage the media feeds us.

In other words, if you are of the opinion that this entire push for "vaccination" is a hoax and a scam, then what alternative explanation do you subscribe to and how did you come to that conclusion? Should I reflexively call your opinion garbage w/o researching it?

I'm of the opinion that anyone who doesn't want the vaccine should not get it or be coerced into getting it.

I'm of the opinion that people/government officials who want to mandate the vaccine should be brought up short. I'm of the opinion that the lockdowns and other BS we went through are a prime example of the cure being worse than the disease, for most people. Having said that, a lot of people died due to the virus and its effects are unpredictable from person to person so it's understandable that some people especially in high risk groups are concerned and would want to get whatever protection they could. But that doesn't warrant lockdowns or mandates for everyone.

I'm also of the opinion that the push for getting a lot of people vaccinated, which was initiated by President Trump and for which he took credit for getting it pushed through as fast as possible is not a vast worldwide conspiracy meant to kill as many people as possible.

That's a bunch of convoluted bullsh*t. There's a much simpler and more plausible explanation, and it was endorsed heartily by President Trump, who got the vaccine.
Good post - and I agree with you...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!