So the shot prevents you from getting covid and spreading the covid virus? The settled science 10 months ago told us those 2 facts repeatedly.

Share some detailed info on the booster research and the rigorous FDA approval process of these new unproven boosters. Cmon covid genius, lol

Originally Posted by battue
UPMC and mentioned I don't think you should be required to get the vaccine...The government requiring it, I don't agree with either...But they care less what I think.

And as of now they have not required employees to be vaccinated..

And at 77 and having pushed myself for years past what most do..,. and still do....I could have a HA anytime. Combined with another issue that has corrected for now...Who knows what the future holds. If it happens tomorrow...."See, the shot, the shot." And it would be a guess.

Odd things is I must know at least 200 who have been vaccinated. None have had a HA or other debilitating issues.

But to repeat....I could care less if any here decide not to be vaccinated, in that I waited until around late September to make a final decision, after talking with medical people that I respect.