Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by smokepole
Posting an article is not nutty. Believing every conspiracy theory you read on the internet (as long as it fits your preconceived notions is.

Believing that Sandy Hook was a false flag is. The list goes on.

I'm not looking to get into it with you this early in the morning (maybe later? LOL) but how can you dismiss the information in the article? It makes more sense than the garbage the media feeds us.

In other words, if you are of the opinion that this entire push for "vaccination" is a hoax and a scam, then what alternative explanation do you subscribe to and how did you come to that conclusion? Should I reflexively call your opinion garbage w/o researching it?

Stubborn people stuck in their own beliefs. I'm in NO way a Q believer, but if you look back, a lot of stuff they posted last year and earlier this year, has been revealed and is becoming true.

It's not hard to read the OP article in this post and think to yourself, "Hm, what are the causes of the vaxxed people's deaths?" The exact side effects of GO mentioned in multiple articles about it. Some people just don't want to begin to connect the dots. They'll be the sorry ones in the end.

Whoa, you mean you noticed Trump building his own social media platform, you recognised the Great Awakening and people starting to stand up and you recognised people being led from Dark to Light and you recognised people turning against Biden, Gates and Faukki, you noticed the DOJ is still funding Durham and you noticed the truth leaking out about Joe and Hunter, and you even remembered Que predicted all this?

Shuussshhhh. Dont tell Stevie Wanderer.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin