Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It would be nice if the people in charge of this kind of thing were outed . Names +++

Roy ,

Hope everything works out for your Stepson .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus

Respectfully, my background is in the medical field. And while I firmly believe in personal choice, there comes a time when the facts are undeniable. -Al

Expertism is THE fundamentalist religion of the modern age and those who claim enlightened status due to their “background in the medical field” are only ok with that because they’re the high priests.

Facts are undeniable that if you believe denying medical care based upon vaccine status is consistent with the Hippocratic oath, you don’t believe in personal choice at all, but in totalitarianism.

Science is a constant quest for knowledge based upon observations. There is no monolithic scientific conclusion on this vaccine because long term effects have not been observed.

Your blind adherence to dogma is transparent.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
I just read a report where this "shot" is an agent to alter your DNA to a non human DNA? The mark of the Beast??

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm thinking he'll come up a little short on facts and long on democrat-approved talking points.

Two posts in and the insults start to fly....classic. Nice try at a redirect, though. wink

Like most things in life, we should do our homework and decide what's best. Stay healthy and be safe, sir. smile -Al

Forbidden Zoner
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm thinking he'll come up a little short on facts and long on democrat-approved talking points.

Two posts in and the insults start to fly....classic. Nice try at a redirect, though. wink

Like most things in life, we should do our homework and decide what's best. Stay healthy and be safe, sir. smile -Al

Yet you didn't give any background or knowledge in your reply to back up your statements?????

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BLG

Yet you didn't give any background or knowledge in your reply to back up your statements?????

Clyde

You a science denying flat earther?

The science is settled!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s a private facility. Write some letters and see if you can get an exemption.

But then, even if he got one, he’d still be subjecting himself to doctors and a facility that obviously believe wholeheartedly in the jab.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

And he talks about redirects....

double sheesh

LOL
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Is the surgery necessary or elective?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Get their decision in writing with the decision maker clearly named. Demand no less, whatever route you go with the shot. Tell them your lawyer wants a copy.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Is the surgery necessary or elective?

Depends whether he wants to live.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The clinic probably did him a favor because they revealed themselves to be idiots.

I do find it funny that you expect to have your concerns respected when you constantly schit on other people’s concerns and mock them for attending rallies.

Load up and go solve your problem, tough guy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

The science is settled!

Well.....that settles that.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
People who don't think taking the shot will modify their genetic makeup have nothing to lose.

Respectfully, my background is in the medical field. And while I firmly believe in personal choice, there comes a time when the facts are undeniable. -Al

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
- Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And here's what YouTube doesn't permit you to see:

Link to video

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Typical hit and run tactic, can't provide anything when called out.

Medical background is probably, "online salesman of the month at ThunderMug.com"

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
The clinic probably did him a favor because they revealed themselves to be idiots.

I do find it funny that you expect to have your concerns respected when you constantly schit on other people’s concerns and mock them for attending rallies.

Maybe if you offer free beer you could get some like-minded people to join you in your angst and do a peaceful protest. I bet gruff would be there.

LOL
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

The science is settled!

Well.....that settles that.

Clyde

For now.

Our insolence will get us sent off to a gulag soon enough wink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

Maybe if you offer free beer you could get some like-minded people to join you in your angst and do a peaceful protest. I bet gruff would be there.

Can’t wait to see the tough guy in the news.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I wish your son and your family the best possible outcome. The coercive and anti-Constitutional demands from the liberals regarding an untested and ineffective “vaccine” is a black mark on the history of a once great nation. It’s unconscionable that THEY would deny lifesaving treatment in order to advance their political goals. Those of us that are holding out hoping that sanity will prevail will continue to be demonized and marginalized by the left. They think that we’re all sheep but they couldn’t be more wrong….
They like to hide behind science when it’s convenient for them and they ignore the science when it contradicts their distorted world view. My background is also in the medical field and my education is in biology….not that that matters but since some think that it gives them an air of authority I figured I’d mention it. Unfortunately many people in the medical field are sheep, liberal sheep that are paralyzed by the emotions that rule their life. In my experience I’ve worked with doctors that were dumber than dogshit and nurses (PA’s, ARNP’s, etc) that didn’t have a scintilla of brain matter, common sense or decency. I’ve also worked with the aforementioned that were incredibly talented and capable. Just because someone works in the medical field does NOT mean their intelligent enough to change a diaper. If anyone doubts that they need only look as far as this past year and a half to see the ignorance proudly displayed by the medical field….it’s absolutely sickening the lengths some are willing to go to in order to force their political will on others. The whole “my body my choice” argument should be shoved up their liberal ass sideways.

Again FB….. I wish you all the best of luck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And here's what YouTube doesn't permit you to see:

Link to video

Forbidden facts as determined by those who understand The Science.

Bow in gratitude, heretic, and repent your wrongthink!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,962
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.