Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Friend said his wife, who's a nurse, got fired by the hospital she worked for. A contractor called her the next day, hired her and guess where she's working now and what she's doing. You only get one guess. laugh

ACME Loophole Company? grin

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
In about six months these companies are going to have to grovel and pay these guys a third more or more to get them to come back to work.

Six months?

Who is getting vaccinated? Followers, and those who are worried about losing their job because they know they are employed at or above their abilities to deliver value to their employers.

Who is not getting vaccinated? Independent minded folks, not worried about getting fired because they know they are more valuable to a half dozen other employers than the one they are working for.

There is not a busines out there that can stand to lose the top 5, let alone 10% of their workforce. The 80/20 rule always apllies: 20% of the employees do 80% of the heavy lifting. I've seen it dozens of time. A business loses a top salesman, a top mechanic, their best programmer, their lead electrician, whatever, and the whole thing just slumps and goes into a prolonged funk. These top producers know they can go somewhere else, they aren't getting fired, they are getting promoted.

What I still do not get is why .GOV keeps doubling down on this issue. Why are they so willing to die on this particular hill? It seems such a low-benefit fight. It's always about the money, but I just can't see the money trail on this one.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Biden's masters didn't think this one through very well. They picked a battle they can't win and now have to figure out a way to rescind it while trying to save face. Firing 20% of the nation's workforce in addition to cops, firefighters, military etc. isn't doable without sending the country into a depression. However, since Biden puffed out his chest and decreed it there's no way to admit that the people flat out aren't going to obey him without him losing what little credibility he has left.

First rule when you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging. Apparently Biden and his handlers are too dumb to figure that out.

I think the NWO wants the US shut down regardless. This is why they hit us with the Chyna flu in the first place. They were going to drive up the false COVID-19 death count and shut down interstates and commerce to starve us into submission for their economic reset plan.

They didnt plan on Trump getting the vax out for a few years, just as Fakkie said it would.

Trump got the vax out and they had to open the lockdowns. Then they came up with the idea of poisoning us with the vax and the mandate to shut things down.

I dont remember who but one D govt official said they will make the supply chain shortage last until everyone is vaxed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by efw
Biden is Building Back Better fellas.

We all need to recognize this has nothing whatsoever to do with COVID or the shot and everything to do with an opportunity to decimate our economic system and send a clear message to independent thinkers.

None of this is taking them by surprise.

This is the truth.

The Bolsheviks WANT to decimate our economy and defense.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you steal an election there are going to be consequences. Driving it like you stole it isn't going to work for very long. I see Joe wants to pay $450,000 to every illegal person that was separated from family members when coming over the border illegally while Donald Trump was the president. This should cause a bit of controversy.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2021/...parated-from-their-family-at-the-border/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...der-crosser-separated-under-trump-report

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...families-separated-at-border-11635447591

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So far just 68% of the total military force of 1.46 million is fully vaccinated. This article looks as though it includes reserves, guard, and DOD employees in that number. That’s about 464,000 military personnel and DOD employees who have about a month. That’s going to gut the military.

I don't know where your numbers came from & I don't know if they are accurate or not.

But I do know that my son is in the service & based at the largest base of it's kind in the world, & he & all his crew & base members were forced to take the jab last month or face charges up to & including a less than honorable discharge. So I'm gonna assume that all the people still there & working have been jabbed.

I can only hope that he has no adverse outcomes over time.

Fu^ck Joe Biden & his 3 Stooges.................right in the ass.

MM

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dutch
In about six months these companies are going to have to grovel and pay these guys a third more or more to get them to come back to work.

Six months?

Who is getting vaccinated? Followers, and those who are worried about losing their job because they know they are employed at or above their abilities to deliver value to their employers.

Who is not getting vaccinated? Independent minded folks, not worried about getting fired because they know they are more valuable to a half dozen other employers than the one they are working for.

There is not a busines out there that can stand to lose the top 5, let alone 10% of their workforce. The 80/20 rule always apllies: 20% of the employees do 80% of the heavy lifting. I've seen it dozens of time. A business loses a top salesman, a top mechanic, their best programmer, their lead electrician, whatever, and the whole thing just slumps and goes into a prolonged funk. These top producers know they can go somewhere else, they aren't getting fired, they are getting promoted.

What I still do not get is why .GOV keeps doubling down on this issue. Why are they so willing to die on this particular hill? It seems such a low-benefit fight. It's always about the money, but I just can't see the money trail on this one.

They die on this hill trying their best to win. They know if they dont pull it off and win, Trump will be back in soon and they will be dead for sure. Because of him they are having to go full steam ahead.

Problem is that with the plan speeded up people are recognizing its leading to our destruction. The only hope the left has is to rush to starve us into submission.

Look for people getting sick and no available medical care or even Chyna jumps in and cuts the 80% of our meds they supply.

Think, no diabetic, bp or glaucoma meds.

The longer the anti Trump snowflakes hold on the longer this schiett will go on.

We starve out and take their economic reset or 80% of the people turn against them.

At that time the military will move and be supported by the people. The power is in the people.

Trump and the military must have the peoples support for the nation to survive.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

They are going to break this country or this country is going to break them.

So which will it be?

We’re going to break it off in your ass.

Just the thought gave him the warm and fuzzy. LOL!!!

Last edited by Pat85; 10/28/21.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This administration has fu-cked up everything they have touched. Just the latest example. Incompetence on full display.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think this photo of garbage in the streets of NYC is symbolic of a larger trend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20..._campaign=Top20ConservativeNewsSites2020

More here.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/nyc-s...lasios-vaccine-mandate-on-trash-pileups/

The center can not hold.... I can't imagine living in an urban area. I need to figure out how to stock pile some common medications that my wife and I both need. In general we are set pretty well though. Anyone else double checking your prepping plans to adjust to current events?

Last edited by 2ndwind; 10/28/21.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
In a former life I told my boss "The only reason I'm still here is that I hate applying for a new job, doing interviews, etc."

She said, "Me too, or I'd have been rid of you f**ers a long time ago".

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by las; 10/28/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdunham
This administration has fu-cked up everything they have touched. Just the latest example. Incompetence on full display.

Pedo Joe is just making some bad decisions. He'll get us on track before long, just as Sickermo and JiminTen and sac and Gayghost and Calledumb. They are genius patrots. Hey, look at the bright side, we traded that puzzy grabber for a kid grabber.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
So far just 68% of the total military force of 1.46 million is fully vaccinated. This article looks as though it includes reserves, guard, and DOD employees in that number. That’s about 464,000 military personnel and DOD employees who have about a month. That’s going to gut the military.

I don't know where your numbers came from & I don't know if they are accurate or not.

But I do know that my son is in the service & based at the largest base of it's kind in the world, & he & all his crew & base members were forced to take the jab last month or face charges up to & including a less than honorable discharge. So I'm gonna assume that all the people still there & working have been jabbed.

I can only hope that he has no adverse outcomes over time.

Fu^ck Joe Biden & his 3 Stooges.................right in the ass.

MM

Agreed.

My son is active duty and was one of the last of the holdouts.

His entire unite has received the shots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Biden's masters didn't think this one through very well. They picked a battle they can't win and now have to figure out a way to rescind it while trying to save face. Firing 20% of the nation's workforce in addition to cops, firefighters, military etc. isn't doable without sending the country into a depression. However, since Biden puffed out his chest and decreed it there's no way to admit that the people flat out aren't going to obey him without him losing what little credibility he has left.

First rule when you've dug yourself into a hole is to stop digging. Apparently Biden and his handlers are too dumb to figure that out.

It might be easier for you to understand when you realize there are a lot of people who don't want the same things you do.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by efw
Biden is Building Back Better fellas.

We all need to recognize this has nothing whatsoever to do with COVID or the shot and everything to do with an opportunity to decimate our economic system and send a clear message to independent thinkers.

None of this is taking them by surprise.

Exactly.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jdunham

Pedo Joe is just making some bad decisions. He'll get us on track before long, just as Sickermo and JiminTen and sac and Gayghost and Calledumb. They are genius patrots. Hey, look at the bright side, we traded that puzzy grabber for a kid grabber.

Well I have grabbed some puzzy so I can't hold that against him. However having been married four times I can hold it against myself.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

They are going to break this country or this country is going to break them.

So which will it be?

We’re going to break it off in your ass.

Just the thought gave him the warm and fuzzy. LOL!!!

Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would be interested to know what our Special Forces think of all this? Delta. Seals, Green Berets etc. I am guessing by the time you get to Delta the US must have millions of dollars invested in you but I have no idea for sure. I know we have some folks here that were in SF. How do you replace these folks? You cannot do it overnight. Their experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan are priceless. How do you train new Soldiers and Sailors in SF if the the guys training SF tell you to FUGG OFF with the jab. I am not trying to minimize our regular Soldiers, Airmen and Sailors in all this.
I guess billions and trillions is peanuts to millions. But it puts our Country at great risk. FUGG I can't even learn Spanish how do I learn Russian and Chinese?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I think this photo of garbage in the streets of NYC is symbolic of a larger trend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20..._campaign=Top20ConservativeNewsSites2020

More here.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/nyc-s...lasios-vaccine-mandate-on-trash-pileups/

The center can not hold.... I can't imagine living in an urban area. I need to figure out how to stock pile some common medications that my wife and I both need. In general we are set pretty well though. Anyone else double checking your prepping plans to adjust to current events?

I hope it piles up 10 feet high in that schitt hole city & buries DeBlasio (fake name POS) once & for all.

Maybe the workers there will dump a few truckloads on his front door step just for the helluva it.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch

I think you answered your own question with the first observation. Democrats don't want any independent minds. Democrats are totalitarian, not authoritarian. Difference? Totalitarians aren't satisfied with people doing what they say. They have to believe too.
Plus, the vaxxes usher in the industrialization of abort human fetal tissue. If they can make the Christians give up their morality for the safety of the vax, they can drag everyone to Hell with them. There's nothing Satan likes better.
https://www.catholicworldreport.com...ccines-and-fetal-tissue-research-part-1/

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1234, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,105
Posts18,522,468
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.