I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by antlers
Apostle John, who was an eyewitness of Jesus’ earthly ministry, who believed in Jesus, and then after He died he quit believing, and then after the resurrection he started believing again, who was ultimately arrested by Emperor Domitian and put on the island of Patmos to rot, who had seen more bloodshed personally than most of a whole bunch of us put together, who had lost friends to acts of terror by the Romans and by the Jewish Temple leaders, who had seen the entire Jewish Temple destroyed, said that, “God is love.”

When Jesus was about to be crucified and He gathered with His closest followers that last night together, He said “this will be the distinguishing mark of those who follow me”…not whatcha know, not whatcha read, not whatcha memorize, and not whatcha do on Sunday morning…“the distinguishing mark of those who claim to be my followers is that you love one another.” Why…? Because that love for other people reflected the nature of God.

What passes for Christianity nowadays is very different from the first-generation passion of what it meant to follow Jesus back then. And that’s very likely why the church isn’t connecting with our current culture. The gospel of grace was and is an irresistible message. The first century approach of advancing the gospel of grace modeled by Jesus and His apostles and His other followers is the exception rather than the rule nowadays. It’s no wonder that so many people resist it, reject it, and rebuff its followers. The fault doesn’t lie with Jesus or His teachings or His life’s example. He taught a simple ethic in the great commandment: love God and love others; love others as I have loved you.

You try and reject the Bible all why kind of quoting it. You paraphrase the Bible while rejecting it. If you don't use the Bible where do you get your spiritual knowledge?

You have no idea what original Christianity was like with out the Bible. How can you not see how nonsensical your position is. Your claim about how bad Christianity is today compared to original Christians requires the Bible to make.

You haven't understood a word he's written. Or worse yet, you have understood and are deliberately misrepresenting it.

He never said Christianity itself was bad. Just the man-made edifice put up around it by the likes of you and crampy glamper.

Not just HC and OH, but every church, every religious doctrine known, A. don't understand what was written, and B. are teaching a false religion that came right out of Asia Minor through the Edomites who claim today they are jews but are not.
They have everyone waiting in fear of a visual second coming that even their Jesus said wouldn't happen visually. Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Read it again........... The Kingdom of God cometh NOT with observation..........................why? because the Kingdom is within you, not outside of you.

I’m always curious about views that I haven’t come across. If I were to look into your position a bit deeper what school of thought would I google?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Go as OH and HC's Hero.

David Koresh.

How bout I go as Koresh and you go as Janet Reno?

Janet Reno can only wish she looked that good.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm not afraid you don't understand, I'm certain of it.

Are you fully vaccinated?

Are you fully asshol-inated? Or just half-assinated?

Fugking Idiots tend to not answer questions but I'll give it another go.

Are you fully vaccinated?

Dimocraps deflect, especially DeFlave.

blow me phaguar.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm here at Super Walmart trying to stock up on the big bags of the good schit.

Does that answer your question? smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Then you sir, are in league with Lucifer and certainly
no christian.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I loved Halloween as a kid. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, wagon rides, carving pumpkins, costumes, free candy, scary movies, haunted houses all of it. I still do but now with my kids. My son’s 18 but I’m doing it all over again with my five year old. Halloween whatever it’s original roots has been so commercialized that in this era it’s just a day to have fun.

The real meaning of Christmas and Easter were mainstreamed. I don’t feel at all bad about doing the same with Halloween.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sauer200

no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Trick or treating starts at six oclock here. I have a bowl of Kit Kats and Snicker bars ready. If Satan stops by to claim my soul, he can have a Snickers for the road.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

I think he missed the sacrasm font....or at least I hope he did.....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sarcasm????

[Linked Image from bizmktg.com]

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

Me?! I probably did. I didn’t read through all 31 pages I just clicked on it now and went with the most current post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sarcasm????

[Linked Image from bizmktg.com]

Yes!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by OldHat
[quote=antlers]Apostle John, who was an eyewitness of Jesus’ earthly ministry, who believed in Jesus, and then after He died he quit believing, and then after the resurrection he started believing again, who was ultimately arrested by Emperor Domitian and put on the island of Patmos to rot, who had seen more bloodshed personally than most of a whole bunch of us put together, who had lost friends to acts of terror by the Romans and by the Jewish Temple leaders, who had seen the entire Jewish Temple destroyed, said that, “God is love.”

When Jesus was about to be crucified and He gathered with His closest followers that last night together, He said “this will be the distinguishing mark of those who follow me”…not whatcha know, not whatcha read, not whatcha memorize, and not whatcha do on Sunday morning…“the distinguishing mark of those who claim to be my followers is that you love one another.” Why…? Because that love for other people reflected the nature of God.

What passes for Christianity nowadays is very different from the first-generation passion of what it meant to follow Jesus back then. And that’s very likely why the church isn’t connecting with our current culture. The gospel of grace was and is an irresistible message. The first century approach of advancing the gospel of grace modeled by Jesus and His apostles and His other followers is the exception rather than the rule nowadays. It’s no wonder that so many people resist it, reject it, and rebuff its followers. The fault doesn’t lie with Jesus or His teachings or His life’s example. He taught a simple ethic in the great commandment: love God and love others; love others as I have loved you.

You try and reject the Bible all why kind of quoting it. You paraphrase the Bible while rejecting it. If you don't use the Bible where do you get your spiritual knowledge?

You have no idea what original Christianity was like with out the Bible. How can you not see how nonsensical your position is. Your claim about how bad Christianity is today compared to original Christians requires the Bible to make.

You haven't understood a word he's written. Or worse yet, you have understood and are deliberately misrepresenting it.

He never said Christianity itself was bad. Just the man-made edifice put up around it by the likes of you and crampy glamper.

Not just HC and OH, but every church, every religious doctrine known, A. don't understand what was written, and B. are teaching a false religion that came right out of Asia Minor through the Edomites who claim today they are jews but are not.
They have everyone waiting in fear of a visual second coming that even their Jesus said wouldn't happen visually. Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Read it again........... The Kingdom of God cometh NOT with observation..........................why? because the Kingdom is within you, not outside of you.

I’m always curious about views that I haven’t come across. If I were to look into your position a bit deeper what school of thought would I google?

I will PM it to you.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Claimed to be.

But, based on his actions. ??
DF
Works don't count. They believed in Jesus.

So does Satan.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

Clearly Demonic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Winning. Had to hit 3 stores to get it done, Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Claimed to be.

DF
So does Satan. DF
You are so right. If anyone believes and knows Jesus is the real deal it would have to be Satan.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" Thomas Jefferson

Because those doctrines are church doctrines and not of Christ. But then the name Jesus was used and I do not know how that guy might have been. Cuban? Mexican? Certainly not Greek.
Jehoshua I recognize which means Way or The Way...........i.e. I AM THE WAY, the truth and the light.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Claimed to be.

DF
So does Satan. DF
You are so right. If anyone believes and knows Jesus is the real deal it would have to be Satan.

Scripture states demons believe and they tremble.

Agnostics and atheists have to be the most deceived creatures on the Earth. Satan knows better.

DF

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from img0.etsystatic.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 31 of 38 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.