Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Crappy Hampers favorite "pastor". A fire sprinkler mechanic that works out of a strip mall in Phoenix.

Steven Lee Anderson (born July 24, 1981) is an American preacher and conspiracy theorist. Founder of the New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist movement, he is pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. He has received international notoriety and condemnation for advocating the death penalty for homosexuals and praying for the deaths of former U.S. president Barack Obama and media personality Caitlyn Jenner. He produced a documentary titled Marching to Zion in which he "championed a wide range of anti-Semitic stereotypes", according to Matthew H. Brittingham of Emory University.

He has been banned from many countries, including Jamaica, Canada, the Schengen Area—which is made up of 22 of the 27 European Union countries, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. As of 2019, Anderson has been banned from more than thirty countries, including every English-speaking developed country other than the United States (his home country); and most English-speaking African countries. In September 2016, after he had announced his intention to travel to South Africa, Malusi Gigaba, the Minister for Home Affairs banned Anderson and his followers, citing the Constitution of South Africa and stating "I have identified Steven Anderson as an undesirable person to travel to South Africa"

Anderson established Faithful Word Baptist Church as a fundamentalist Independent Baptist church in Tempe, Arizona. Members of the church meet in an office space that is located inside a strip mall.
Anderson is part of a connected but "...diffuse group of theologically-focused, anti-Semitic Christian conspiracists who deny the Holocaust." In May 2015, he posted a YouTube video, titled The Holocaust Hoax Exposed, promoting Holocaust denial.

Anderson made national news following a confrontation with United States Border Patrol agents at an interior checkpoint on Interstate 8, about 70 miles (110 km) east of Yuma, Arizona. He refused to move his car or roll down his windows, triggering a 90-minute standoff and the calling of Arizona Department of Public Safety officers to the scene. The confrontation ended when authorities broke Anderson's car windows, tased him, and forced him out of the vehicle. Anderson said they beat him while he was lying prone on the ground.

Sounds like a swell fellow.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Crappy brings absolutely zero.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
My left ear has had bloody discharge for a few weeks now I'm blowing blood out of my left nostril now. think I might need to go to the Dr.

Just be thankful it's not coming out your cooter !

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by goalie
Pro tip: 2-4 hours recommended interaction with provider doesn't mean Monday when the recommendation is given on Friday night.

Don't be the reason "stupid is SUPPOSED to hurt" is a saying......

Obviously a simple case of skull fûck’d disease.

Seek medical attention yesterday !

🦫

LMFAO LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You're fine. Carry on as you usually do. If your eyes start bleeding profusely too, post up again and someone might do you a solid and contact Doc Rock for an opinion. If he's not busy crashing planes, that is.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If an infection gets to your inner ear, swelling and/or damage there could lead to vertigo. An inability to keep your balance, 24/7 dizziness, which would make it difficult to get up from the couch, let alone drive or go to work.

More worrisome than actually dying IMHO.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Syphilis, rots the brain , correct ?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Where's the video clip of Kahn putting a critter in Chekov's ear?

Or the Beatles. "I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering"

Get to the Dr!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My left ear has had bloody discharge for a few weeks now I'm blowing blood out of my left nostril now. think I might need to go to the Dr.

Roger;
I see your light is on and I'm hoping and praying you're sitting in the ER somewhere in Texas on your phone.

I am cognizant that the odds of you listening to some little grey bearded bald Canuck are slim, none and otherwise if you won't listen to our friend Leighton or goalie - WHO DOES THIS FOR A LIVING....

Nonetheless, here I am asking you as politely yet firmly as possible to take the prudent course, if not for yourself then for your new grandchild who might want to get to know you in person rather than from stories, you know?

Truly I do wish you all the best Roger.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No doubt about it. You’ve been shot in the head with a 6.5 Craniummore. Supressed.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm going to go after the weekend, got work to finish.

"Look how tuff I am, guys"

You know you need to see a Doctor pronto, so just do it already before you ded.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep on rolling you can heal yourself . If the ear bleed too much just stuff in some cotton balls .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to take care of yourself. A lot of family depending on you. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm going g to get it checked out after I get my guys on the job. No blood from nose this morning when I blew it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm going g to get it checked out after I get my guys on the job. No blood from nose this morning when I blew it.

You are the reason I have "patient declined triage recommendation and will present to ER/UC when convenient" in my sticky notes to cut and paste.

😉

FWIW, the nose bleeding, unless REALLY bleeding, isn't the concerning symptom. Bleeding from your ear........

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Damm dude....

Sounds like you survived death from bunga bunga from what I just google foo,d ....

All joking aside..

Go to ER....
Seriously.
Bleeding from the ear aint kosh......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You think your guys mighta done the ether bunny thing to ya???

😄😄😄😄😄

You on your way to the ER yet???
Being serious on that...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by goalie

You are the reason I have "patient declined triage recommendation and will present to ER/UC when convenient" in my sticky notes to cut and paste.

😉

FWIW, the nose bleeding, unless REALLY bleeding, isn't the concerning symptom. Bleeding from your ear........

Yep.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,911
Posts18,498,246
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.