Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, lets hear some ideas from the righteous crew about what Ted should do.

It's not what Ted is "doing" here that's the problem - it's the results. It's all the shady behind the scenes BS that goes on on both sides of the aisle that have Americans fed the [bleep] up and why Trump was so popular with tens-of-millions of Americans. Trump was FINALLY turning the country around (not perfectly but better than any president I can recall) and our corrupt politicians, big tech/media and the permanent welfare class couldn't allow it to continue so they did whatever they had to do to get him out. Once the 2020 election was stolen, I lost what little faith I had in politics. The Demoplicans are going to pass whatever they feel like and, in the end, it will be sure to benefit the elite on both sides of the aisle (often by exploiting the ignorant welfare class). Sure, they'll throw us a scrap once in awhile so we can be grateful that we've "AVERTED DISASTER" but did we? Really?? All levels of government are showing themselves to be corrupt and a disproportionate percentage of the population (rich and poor) are [bleep] leeching baztards. The POTUS is an out and out crook and thug. The DOJ isn't just. The Judicial branch isn't judicious. We've let them infringe on our 1st Amendment enough that they openly silence the president or remove any content that goes against their agenda and nothing happens (twitter, youtube, Google). We've let them infringe on our 2nd Amendment enough that we're supposed to rejoice when they don't take all of our guns (yet), but we watch them willingly arm our enemies (Taliban) with weapons that would put an American citizen in prison for decades. They spend us into oblivion, while enriching themselves (who did the "Bail outs" bail out?). Why isn't there going to be any real "political reform"? Why are ginormous corporations given so much power to lobby our politicians? They open the borders to ensure increasing WAVES of illegal aliens can bring cheap labor here while sucking up the benefits that they refuse the citizens that have worked and saved all their lives to secure. I'm sick of this current measure of "success" because this "success" is killing our country and our children's future. As long as people like the Clintons, Obama, the Bidens, etc are walking around free and illegal aliens are getting more support than American citizens, I can assure you, the hard working, God and freedom loving American citizens that made this country great are DOOMED!

A perfect example of this comes out of your savior Ted's mouth in the video you posted. Just watch 1:40-2:00 and you'll see him spill the beans. "In politics that happens all the time. An important special interest wants something - Sir, yes sir, WE'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO THEM." How about listening to all the hard working American citizens? That won't happen because there's not enough money in doing what's right to satisfy the power-hungry greedy pigs on both sides of the aisle! It's a RIGGED system and, IMO, this is all just political theatre. Do I still get my hopes up from time to time? Sure, but I usually come to pretty quickly. If you want to keep telling the band to play music as the ship sinks, go for it!

Well said, but…

You referred to “ both sides” of the isle a couple times, in reality there is no isle, or separation between the two. They are one and it’s called The UNIPARTY.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Nebraska
So, lets hear some ideas from the righteous crew about what Ted should do.

It's not what Ted is "doing" here that's the problem - it's the results. It's all the shady behind the scenes BS that goes on on both sides of the aisle that have Americans fed the [bleep] up and why Trump was so popular with tens-of-millions of Americans. Trump was FINALLY turning the country around (not perfectly but better than any president I can recall) and our corrupt politicians, big tech/media and the permanent welfare class couldn't allow it to continue so they did whatever they had to do to get him out. Once the 2020 election was stolen, I lost what little faith I had in politics. The Demoplicans are going to pass whatever they feel like and, in the end, it will be sure to benefit the elite on both sides of the aisle (often by exploiting the ignorant welfare class). Sure, they'll throw us a scrap once in awhile so we can be grateful that we've "AVERTED DISASTER" but did we? Really?? All levels of government are showing themselves to be corrupt and a disproportionate percentage of the population (rich and poor) are [bleep] leeching baztards. The POTUS is an out and out crook and thug. The DOJ isn't just. The Judicial branch isn't judicious. We've let them infringe on our 1st Amendment enough that they openly silence the president or remove any content that goes against their agenda and nothing happens (twitter, youtube, Google). We've let them infringe on our 2nd Amendment enough that we're supposed to rejoice when they don't take all of our guns (yet), but we watch them willingly arm our enemies (Taliban) with weapons that would put an American citizen in prison for decades. They spend us into oblivion, while enriching themselves (who did the "Bail outs" bail out?). Why isn't there going to be any real "political reform"? Why are ginormous corporations given so much power to lobby our politicians? They open the borders to ensure increasing WAVES of illegal aliens can bring cheap labor here while sucking up the benefits that they refuse the citizens that have worked and saved all their lives to secure. I'm sick of this current measure of "success" because this "success" is killing our country and our children's future. As long as people like the Clintons, Obama, the Bidens, etc are walking around free and illegal aliens are getting more support than American citizens, I can assure you, the hard working, God and freedom loving American citizens that made this country great are DOOMED!

A perfect example of this comes out of your savior Ted's mouth in the video you posted. Just watch 1:40-2:00 and you'll see him spill the beans. "In politics that happens all the time. An important special interest wants something - Sir, yes sir, WE'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO THEM." How about listening to all the hard working American citizens? That won't happen because there's not enough money in doing what's right to satisfy the power-hungry greedy pigs on both sides of the aisle! It's a RIGGED system and, IMO, this is all just political theatre. Do I still get my hopes up from time to time? Sure, but I usually come to pretty quickly. If you want to keep telling the band to play music as the ship sinks, go for it!

Well said, but…

You referred to “ both sides” of the isle a couple times, in reality there is no isle, or separation between the two. They are one and it’s called The UNIPARTY.

True.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's all theatre. Cruz is all talk .

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You can tell me Cruz hasn't exposed to millions that these pukes are gutless deep state POS liars but then you'd be lying. People are being led from dark to light
about these pukes like Garland having relatives making money off the BLM CRT crap.

And now this.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/30/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Lindsey Graham is a bigger patriot than Cruz. He was just on Hannity.
Is Cruz still hiding out in Mexico?? What a joke
Lol

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Cruz is gayer than a bag of happy campers

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You can tell me Cruz hasn't exposed to millions that these pukes are gutless deep state POS liars but then you'd be lying. People are being led from dark to light anout these pukes like Garland having relatives making money off the BLM CRT crap.

The problem is that this country seems to be hopelessly polarized and people like you and I can watch that video and think "Ha! Ted really nailed him down and proved how Tik Tok (or fill in the blank) is bad". The libtards could watch that same video (but won't) and come up with a totally different conclusion based on their own bias. We're worlds apart and not coming together no matter what comes out of Ted or anyone else's mouth (and vice versa for them). They didn't get so deluded by being open to other opinions or challenging their belief systems.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Cruz is gayer than a bag of happy campers

Yep, hes hiding out in Mexico. Its his ghost in the senate exposing and ripping the pukes a new one.

Its all show. The folks arent being led from dark to light.

College kids arent really saying F Biden at games and Lets go Brandon isn't tops on the charts.

It had to start somewhere and it didnt start with them being found guilty in court. Itbwas because of voices like those of Cruz getting out and people adding 2+2, evidently better than some of you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/30/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Im sure no better than pos Cruz is doing many of you would do much better. Question is, why arent those so great of you there instead of worthless him?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I know he did what it took to be in the top of the heep trying to kick them in the teeth.

Come on, detractors, what did you do?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I know he did what it took to be in the top of the heep trying to kick them in the teeth.

Come on, detractors, what did you do?

Oh man, now that you put it that way I totally get it. Check mate!!!! smirk

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.