Page 1 of 2 1 2
#16583107 11/01/21
E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Got a positive test on the rona today. Not feeling too bad. Only got tested for the sake of my MIL..

Weird thing is it says the test is not ever approved by the FDA.

Attached Images
test.JPG (16.24 KB, 623 downloads)

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I didn't realize the tasts weren't approved,hmmm
I do know they are having alot of issues with the rapids here(or they were).
Best of luck with it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
No test are approved for covid 19, or for SARS2-CoV (the virus) but are only "authorized" for emergency use. No test even exists for determining variants. The lab must run then entire genetic sequence. Any lab that does this is not allowed to inform the patient, nor the dr, the results as they can only pass on results that are from testing FDA approved or with FDA emergency authorization.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Thats not quite correct A test not be FDA approved. LDTs can report out to the doctor/patient. Many (perhaps most) molecular sequencing tests are LDTs because the state of the art moves faster than the FDA.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daughter had to take a few of these to swap planes to get to Europe this week. Kinda dicked if it turns up positive.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I was sure sick for a few days.

Down for about 2 weeks.

The test was positive for something!

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Either way, good luck with it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Take Ivermectin/fluvoxamine. Dr, Syed Haider in Asheville, NC can online it to you. He's had 4000 recoveries out of 4000. Only 5 needed hospitalization.

Our government is trying to kill those who they can. And now they are reaching out for the children.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I was sure sick for a few days.

Down for about 2 weeks.

The test was positive for something!

Same.
Like the worst hangover I ever had for about 4 days and took a few weeks to feel really normal again. Taste and smell returned as normal.
Unjabbed.

E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
so far headache, fever, runny nose. No loss of any senses. Feels like a bad head cold. Hope it stays that way.

IC B3

E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
only a gentle swap also. Not the brain teaser.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It took three tests to catch my VID, and they didn't even notify me when I had a positive test. I found out today at the clinic I go to for a different issue. I hope your experience is like mine, not much of anything to worry about.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Can I have your guns?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Took me about 5 days to lose my senses. Only been a month but still don't have taste or smell.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Took me about 5 days to lose my senses. Only been a month but still don't have taste or smell.

Our granddaughter tested positive last week. The wife and I were with her so we went and got tested last Thursday. Wife was already feeling crappy. She tested positive and I tested negative. She lost her taste on Sunday and smell yesterday. Other than that just headache and terrible leg cramps for a day. Now she just gets run down easy with any physical activity. She's been sleeping in our bed. I have been in the recliner in the living room.

I now call our bedroom the Branch Covidian.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The so-called tests are made of synthetic, hollow fibers that deliver hydrogel and heavy metals and microscopic chips through the bold-brain barrier at the back of your nasal cavity.
The reason you lose your taste and smell after you you get your Cribiform Plate get violently scrubbed with sharp material? Because the sensory nerves that pass through this plate from the nose to the brain are severely damaged. Thus these nerves cannot “tell” your brain what you are tasting and smelling. Keep getting the swab and you may permanently lose these senses. Some people have!

On the positive side: Congratulations! You can now eat a feces sandwich, and you won’t smell or taste anything foul!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkmtb
Got a positive test on the rona today. Not feeling too bad. Only got tested for the sake of my MIL..

The tests have not been proven to be safe or effective.
There's lots of info here on the CV tests if you want to do a search. Basically, there's no good reason to get one.
They prove nothing and if positive, does not mean you are sick or even infected. It's all a lie to gain mass compliance and revenues.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
so far headache, fever, runny nose. No loss of any senses. Feels like a bad head cold. Hope it stays that way.

Respect it. Most of us come out of it fine, but if you get any worse, get them to pump some monoclonals into you. Start pounding zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D if nothing else.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The tests have not been proven to be safe or effective.
There's lots of info here on the CV tests if you want to do a search. Basically, there's no good reason to get one.
They prove nothing and if positive, does not mean you are sick or even infected. It's all a lie to gain mass compliance and revenues.

Truth^^

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The so-called tests are made of synthetic, hollow fibers that deliver hydrogel and heavy metals and microscopic chips through the bold-brain barrier at the back of your nasal cavity.
The reason you lose your taste and smell after you you get your Cribiform Plate get violently scrubbed with sharp material? Because the sensory nerves that pass through this plate from the nose to the brain are severely damaged. Thus these nerves cannot “tell” your brain what you are tasting and smelling. Keep getting the swab and you may permanently lose these senses. Some people have!

On the positive side: Congratulations! You can now eat a feces sandwich, and you won’t smell or taste anything foul!

Dipschittt - never once had my nose scrubbed for a test. Household caught the Covid. Had scrubber tests and positives. I got it about a week after them. Never had my nose scrubbed, but lost ALL my sense of smell and taste for over a week anyway. It was not a result of having ky nose roughed-up from tests.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,693
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.