-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the Dems don't cheat their way out of this, there's going to be a nationwide Democrat Party meltdown tomorrow.

GB4

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote

That’ll show em!

Do you see republican politicians doing ANYTHING to reign in mail in voting, vote canvasing, etc? All the chit that promotes fraud.

Not really and I don’t claim to have the solution. That said, I am fairly certain the idea of Conservatives giving up and not bothering to vote would make even old Nancy’s cooter wet. Do you see a scenario where Conservatives refusing to vote helps fix the problem?

Do you think republican politicians might start to be a bit more vocal if we sat out until they made voter fraud the primary platform issue?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
well, when Trump spends a whole year saying voting is rigged and won't work, loses two senate seats in Georgia, you can't put it on earlybrd

what are you blaming him for, believing Trump?

Like the stink on a Skunk, you make everybody's nose turn up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote
That’ll show em!
Do you see republican politicians doing ANYTHING to reign in mail in voting, vote canvasing, etc? All the chit that promotes fraud.
Not really and I don’t claim to have the solution. That said, I am fairly certain the idea of Conservatives giving up and not bothering to vote would make even old Nancy’s cooter wet. Do you see a scenario where Conservatives refusing to vote helps fix the problem?
Do you think republican politicians might start to be a bit more vocal if we sat out until they made voter fraud the primary platform issue?

Gee, I wonder what the Democrats would love us to do? I bet if we just fall into the fetal position, and watch them win across the board, I'm sure they wouldn't pass a bunch of schit that makes it even easier to cheat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sound strategy

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've seen this movie before.

The Republican has a large lead at bedtime.
By morning, it has gotten close.
By Friday, as the "mail in" (fake) ballots are counted,
he loses.

Or , maybe it was just a bad dream.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Peddler
That’ll show em!

Gee, I wonder what the Democrats would love us to do? I bet if we just fall into the fetal position, and watch them win across the board, I'm sure they wouldn't pass a bunch of schit that makes it even easier to cheat.

I'm not worried about what democrats think dumass. I'm worried about what our politicians are thinking and doing.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

So, you just rolled over and told the Dems to stick it to you. Yes, that is exactly what you did. You would not even try. Damn, Biden's bunch just love losers like you. They don't have to get idiots to vote for them, just enough idiots not to vote against them. You might want to think about that.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How long until the election results are paused and the ballot-box stuffing begins?

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That’ll show em!
I'm not worried about what democrats think dumass. I'm worried about what our politicians are thinking and doing.

You're an idiot and missed the whole point. When you submit like a little bitch out of some idiotic sense of retribution, the Democrats will just take advantage and make it even harder to achieve your goal.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How long until the election results are paused and the ballot-box stuffing begins?

Essentially where we are at while we wait for Fairfax county to give us their results.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That’ll show em!

I think if we sit out the left will not need to cheat and it will become a nonissue. There are other ways to deal with complacent republicans, like vote them out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pollyanna here likes to think there are a lot more eyeballs now looking out for democrat election shenanigans (fraud).

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That’ll show em!

You're an idiot and missed the whole point. When you submit like a little bitch out of some idiotic sense of retribution, the Democrats will just take advantage and make it even harder to achieve your goal.

OK rhino.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That’ll show em!

I think if we sit out the left will not need to cheat and it will become a nonissue. There are other ways to deal with complacent republicans, like vote them out.

Or we could just wait til fireballz kills them all!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Me and 14 yr old son always take off Election Day and hunt and then vote I had him so pumped up last year for trump he watched me do the ballot our hopes were dashed from the fraud we did our annual hunt and skipped the vote"

That's a dark thing to do and nothing good will come of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK rhino.

You're clueless and delusional.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
OK rhino.

Do you think voter fraud is a real and material issue?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by broomd

Seriously?

Damn, so the lesson is?

I figured getting soaked in the rain with my son hunting was worth more than rushing to the polls and it not being counted correctly or turned away because they ran out of ballots

In your case the dems have won. You have been a fine example to your son.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
OK rhino.

Do you think voter fraud is a real and material issue?

Well, the best way to deal with it isn't to give the tugging commies a huge majority so they can pass laws that will hardwire exactly what you want to prevent sheesh. As others have said, surrender is not the solution. You have to surgically fire the jackass Republicans that are spineless about the matter.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 8 invisible), 1,202 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,134
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.