Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I hate to rain on the VA. election win for the republican parade but having a republican governor there is very unlikely to change much unless he takes Trump's lead and stays away from the swamp rats. Time will tell on that but I promise you he's already being groomed by the same scum we have to come to dicpise like Paul Ryan, the turtle and every other Rino in the game. Oh and never forget McCain! Te GOP sucks and needs to have it's sucking days ended.

Is there a way we can just be happy with the win?

I can. Terry was big wheel deep state pos scum. Now hes done. He was owned and propped up by the NWO cabal and held up by their own MSM.

His downing was a shot heard round the world and a predictor of bigger good things to come.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I hate to rain on the VA. election win for the republican parade but having a republican governor there is very unlikely to change much unless he takes Trump's lead and stays away from the swamp rats. Time will tell on that but I promise you he's already being groomed by the same scum we have to come to dicpise like Paul Ryan, the turtle and every other Rino in the game. Oh and never forget McCain! Te GOP sucks and needs to have it's sucking days ended.

I can. Terry was big wheel deep state pos scum. Now hes done. He was owned and propped up by the NWO cabal and held up by their own MSM.

His downing was a shot heard round the world and a predictor of bigger good things to come.

👍

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Sure. But if he decides to cater to the party it's basically not a win. Just speaking from the experience being provided by what we're all seeing.

Would it be a win if the Communist won?

Well there you go. Turn a decent conversation the other direction with an asinine question like that. Why don't you elaborate a bit on that question so we all can see what's bothering you.

Last edited by Jim1611; 11/04/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This victory is certainly a very welcome thing.
Now, make sure that all that crusty communistic [bleep] that was steamrolled onto the population there is reversed in the most expedient way.
The pendulum needs to be able to swing past center, not just left to center.

1/504 PIR
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,719 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.