Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I prayed on this last night and God told me to tell Joe Biteme to suck a bag of dicks.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
I prayed on this last night and God told me to tell Joe Biteme to suck a bag of dicks.

I’d rather suck a bag of dicks than submit.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

Hes too much of a pussy to do....well...any of that.

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

I intend to start by not getting the shot. We’ll see where it goes from there. But you’ve already identified yourself as an enemy of Americans.

Oh fück off! So youre not gonna fire a shot? Sit here and see where it goes? What happened to all that big talk? I tell you whatll happen IF someone fires a shot. You and a bunch of others bad mouthing vaxxers are the first to eat it, get it?? When schit hits the fan and we all gather to defend our nation, the first fücker that causes turmoil in the ranks eats a bullet. Understand??

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

Hes too much of a pussy to do....well...any of that.

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

I intend to start by not getting the shot. We’ll see where it goes from there. But you’ve already identified yourself as an enemy of Americans.

Oh fück off! So youre not gonna fire a shot? Sit here and see where it goes? What happened to all that big talk? I tell you whatll happen IF someone fires a shot. You and a bunch of others bad mouthing vaxxers are the first to eat it, get it?? When schit hits the fan and we all gather to defend our nation, the first fücker that causes turmoil in the ranks eats a bullet. Understand??

I guess I’ve touched a nerve with you. You fell for a lie. You were dumb and you can’t take it back. And you and those like you are why we are where we are. You’re the one talking about firing shots. And as I correctly pointed out, you’re the big talker while you’ve already lost the fight.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

The war is not lost, I do not believe we are their yet. We lost a huge battle when we allowed Biden to become President and the communist to take over the house and senate.

No matter who did or did not take the shot (not a vaccine) is irrelevant, the Communists in charge would be doing the same thing today.

The elections in Virginia gave me a little hope, not much though.

January 3rd and 4th should be national shutdown day, everything, truckers, stores, restaurants, pilots, airline workers, shut the whole damn thing down, that will get their attention.

IC B2

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I guess I’ve touched a nerve with you.....

Stupid fücks like you tend to do that.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far!
So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

Someone[?] started THIS thread stating that .gov has pushed the deadline back.
There's a clue in there somewhere.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mike70560

The war is not lost, I do not believe we are their yet. We lost a huge battle when we allowed Biden to become President and the communist to take over the house and senate.

No matter who did or did not take the shot (not a vaccine) is irrelevant, the Communists in charge would be doing the same thing today.

The elections in Virginia gave me a little hope, not much though.

January 3rd and 4th should be national shutdown day, everything, truckers, stores, restaurants, pilots, airline workers, shut the whole damn thing down, that will get their attention.

Maybe not. But if you have taken the jab and/or submit now, you’re part of the problem.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford

They pushed it back, didnt eliminate it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

They blinked

FJB & FJT
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Im an old phuque and I ain’t had no jab! No gonna either.

Im Kaywoodie and I don’t give a schidt what .gov says.

Flame away.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

They blinked

Blinked??? ROFLMFAO!!! Its politics my friend. Putting people on the streets during the holidays isnt good strategy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Flame away.

As I said, you’re not one of the old phugues to whom I was referring. You are a run of the mill old phugue who obviously spends too much money on old Winchester rifles.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/04/21.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
no jab for dis hombre !!

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Flame away.

As I said, you’re not one of the old phugues to whom I was referring. You are a run of the mill old phugue who obviously spends too much money on old Winchester rifles.

Heh heh heh! Yup thats me! I just haven’t figgered out a way to shoot em all at once!

But the fact remains, Im still an old phug!! 😉😉😉

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Old [bleep] here who didn't & will NOT take the jab.

I believe that JoeBob is right, & no one should have taken the poison injections.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pushed back from Dec 8 to Jan 4 for Federal employees and contractors to coincide with OSHA and CMS rules..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-fines
Not if you work for the DOD, that deadline is Nov 22 and different branches of the military have their own date to have the shot or be fired.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/defe...hen-fired-if-they-do-not-get-vaccinated/

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe Bob did you, or are you going to, lose your income because you didn't take the jab ?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Joe Bob did you, or are you going to, lose your income because you didn't take the jab ?

Nope, and that’s part of the fight. Independence is not an accident.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

They blinked

Blinked??? ROFLMFAO!!! Its politics my friend. Putting people on the streets during the holidays isnt good strategy.

Nor is losing 1/3 of your workforce.

FJB & FJT
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.