Home
Pushed back from Dec 8 to Jan 4 for Federal employees and contractors to coincide with OSHA and CMS rules..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-fines
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.
Told my boss a few days ago he was going to have to fire me when that rolls out. He said he couldn’t because he was going to get fired. Says our buddy that is a VP is going to get fired and several other upper level peers. We are all salaried, “upper” level employees drawing our lines in the sand. The hourly workers in the plant floors are as adamant on not taking it as we are. I don’t think our company will take the risk of losing workers. They already can’t fill the positions to run the equipment as it is, let alone running off 1/3 of the high seniority workers. His guess is it goes nowhere.
We have some guys whose religious exemptions were denied. Most were approved. I talked to one who was denied and he file and EEOC complaint and given a hearing date of March 2022. Still trying to figure out if company can legally let him go on the 8th(maybe now Jan4, still waiting word) or if they must keep him until his EEOC hearing in March. Its one big clusterfück!
Isn't that sweet of them. They're going to let folks keep their jobs till after the holidays.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

I kinda feel that way, too.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Told my boss a few days ago he was going to have to fire me when that rolls out. He said he couldn’t because he was going to get fired. Says our buddy that is a VP is going to get fired and several other upper level peers. We are all salaried, “upper” level employees drawing our lines in the sand. The hourly workers in the plant floors are as adamant on not taking it as we are. I don’t think our company will take the risk of losing workers. They already can’t fill the positions to run the equipment as it is, let alone running off 1/3 of the high seniority workers. His guess is it goes nowhere.

If they do let you go, keep all your records. You are going to have a massive lawsuit once all the Bolsheviks are in prison or hanging from ropes.
Maybe by then the covid will have run it’s course in the rest of the country. Here in the middle of the country it’s been a nonissue for the last 10 months. A few people getting it but not any more common than the flu. Nothing has been shut down, college stadiums filled to capacity, mega crowds at concerts, no outbreaks like the “experts” predicted.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

We've been getting screwed on the 2nd for how long now.......I didnt see in the news where you fired the first shot.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Maybe by then the covid will have run it’s course in the rest of the country. Here in the middle of the country it’s been a nonissue for the last 10 months. A few people getting it but not any more common than the flu. Nothing has been shut down, college stadiums filled to capacity, mega crowds at concerts, no outbreaks like the “experts” predicted.

I don't think you get it. The shot has nothing to do with disease prevention. It's about a worldwide Great Reset. No facts are going to stand in their way. Only being thrown from power will stop them.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Only being thrown from power will stop them.

And who is going to do that? Who fires the first shot? JoeBob hasnt, you havent....none of us have.
Originally Posted by pahick

And who is going to do that? Who fires the first shot? JoeBob hasnt, you havent....none of us have.

We are hoping to accomplish it short of that, i.e., within the rule of law.
What is it about forcing the shot? Just to prove they can and pave the way for bigger and more authoritative control?
What is it about forcing the shot? Just to prove they can and pave the way for bigger and more authoritative control?

Basically. But it's also to get the vax passport established, which is the birth of the Great Reset of humanity where we become like cattle to the elite who will rule a world-wide, technocratic, dictatorship.

We are hoping to accomplish it short of that, i.e., within the rule of law.

Im glad you have faith in the system.

Im glad you have faith in the system.

Hope.
Is this an either or mandate? Get the shot or get tested weekly?

Basically. But it's also to get the vax passport established, which is the birth of the Great Reset of humanity where we become like cattle to the elite who will rule a world-wide, technocratic, dictatorship.

I can see that. Technology has now made it possible for the few to rule the many, a world wide dictatorship is a very real possibility.
Looks like you can opt out of getting the jab and get tested once a week.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/04/1048939858/osha-biden-vaccine-mandate-employers-100-workers

Companies must ensure that their workers are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4 or that they test negative for COVID-19 at least once a week.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Is this an either or mandate? Get the shot or get tested weekly?

"Unlike the OSHA rule, the CMS rule affecting health care workers does not allow for a testing alternative to vaccination. The CMS rule does allow for medical and religious exemptions."

Have to look it up. As fed contractor we arent supposed to be allowed to get weekly testing.....but somehow our company is going to allow it for 6 months. then re-evaluate.

I don't think you get it. The shot has nothing to do with disease prevention. It's about a worldwide Great Reset. No facts are going to stand in their way. Only being thrown from power will stop them.

This. There never was a COVID-19 pandemic. It was a Plandemic, a foreign attack on the US as was the 2020 election and the lockdowns and the fake vaccines and now the planned supply chain shortage.

We've been getting screwed on the 2nd for how long now.......I didnt see in the news where you fired the first shot.

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Old fugks? Only ignorant young fugks use that term.

I haven't gotten the jab and I sure as fugk haven't given up my 2nd amendment rights. Angels sing when I open my freedom vaults. 😆😂
Joe Biden Sucks, Joe z Biden sucks

I have a friend that works for CBP and the brass is getting screamed at by DC.

They’re at 2/3 non-compliant. LOL
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Old fugks? Only ignorant young fugks use that term.

I haven't gotten the jab and I sure as fugk haven't given up my 2nd amendment rights. Angels sing when I open my freedom vaults. 😆😂

Well, then, obviously, you are not one of the old fugks to whom I was referring.
Originally Posted by deflave

I have a friend that works for CBP and the brass is getting screamed at by DC.

They’re at 2/3 non-compliant. LOL

Well, I hope they keep it up.

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Don't need their Social Security, even though I paid into it all my working life. I would much rather have had the money for alternative investment. Could have feasibly doubled what I'm sitting on now.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

1. You just entered the realm of stupid fugk.
2. Don't need their Social Security, even though I paid into it all my working life. I would much rather have had the money for alternative investment. Could have feasibly doubled what I'm sitting on now.

Suck on that tit, you Millennial weenie.

I’m no Millennial and you’re too stupid to even get the point.

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far! So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

What are you waiting on hot dog? Mommy isn't going to hold your hand for this one. Put down your mouth and pick up your rifle big talker.
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far! So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

That’s the [bleep] whole point. If a few more had not taken it, we wouldn’t even be where we are now. If it was 50 percent who hadn’t taken the jab instead of 30 or whatever it is, they couldn’t even think about doing this schit.

That’s the whole damned point. This place and others like it has been talking big about resisting government tyranny for years and they completely missed the boat when all that was required was to avoid taking a damned shot. No arms required. No stinging and stirring rhetoric required. Merely pay enough attention to see where this was headed and simply avoid taking a shot. That’s it.
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

Hes too much of a pussy to do....well...any of that.
Originally Posted by JackRyan

What are you waiting on hot dog? Mommy isn't going to hold your had for this one. Put down your mouth and pick up your rifle big talker.

See, a shining example of how dumb you dorks are. I haven’t called for anything except to don’t take a shot and if you have, you’re part of the problem.

Enjoy your shot.

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

I intend to start by not getting the shot. We’ll see where it goes from there. But you’ve already identified yourself as an enemy of Americans.

When they told you to get on your knees, bitch. You did. You’re pretty much irrelevant now.
I prayed on this last night and God told me to tell Joe Biteme to suck a bag of dicks.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I prayed on this last night and God told me to tell Joe Biteme to suck a bag of dicks.

I’d rather suck a bag of dicks than submit.

Enjoy your shot.

I intend to start by not getting the shot. We’ll see where it goes from there. But you’ve already identified yourself as an enemy of Americans.

Oh fück off! So youre not gonna fire a shot? Sit here and see where it goes? What happened to all that big talk? I tell you whatll happen IF someone fires a shot. You and a bunch of others bad mouthing vaxxers are the first to eat it, get it?? When schit hits the fan and we all gather to defend our nation, the first fücker that causes turmoil in the ranks eats a bullet. Understand??

Enjoy your shot.

Oh fück off! So youre not gonna fire a shot? Sit here and see where it goes? What happened to all that big talk? I tell you whatll happen IF someone fires a shot. You and a bunch of others bad mouthing vaxxers are the first to eat it, get it?? When schit hits the fan and we all gather to defend our nation, the first fücker that causes turmoil in the ranks eats a bullet. Understand??

I guess I’ve touched a nerve with you. You fell for a lie. You were dumb and you can’t take it back. And you and those like you are why we are where we are. You’re the one talking about firing shots. And as I correctly pointed out, you’re the big talker while you’ve already lost the fight.

The war is not lost, I do not believe we are their yet. We lost a huge battle when we allowed Biden to become President and the communist to take over the house and senate.

No matter who did or did not take the shot (not a vaccine) is irrelevant, the Communists in charge would be doing the same thing today.

The elections in Virginia gave me a little hope, not much though.

January 3rd and 4th should be national shutdown day, everything, truckers, stores, restaurants, pilots, airline workers, shut the whole damn thing down, that will get their attention.

I guess I’ve touched a nerve with you.....

Stupid fücks like you tend to do that.

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far!
So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

Someone[?] started THIS thread stating that .gov has pushed the deadline back.
There's a clue in there somewhere.
Originally Posted by Mike70560

The war is not lost, I do not believe we are their yet. We lost a huge battle when we allowed Biden to become President and the communist to take over the house and senate.

No matter who did or did not take the shot (not a vaccine) is irrelevant, the Communists in charge would be doing the same thing today.

The elections in Virginia gave me a little hope, not much though.

January 3rd and 4th should be national shutdown day, everything, truckers, stores, restaurants, pilots, airline workers, shut the whole damn thing down, that will get their attention.

Maybe not. But if you have taken the jab and/or submit now, you’re part of the problem.
Originally Posted by Raeford

They pushed it back, didnt eliminate it.

They blinked
Im an old phuque and I ain’t had no jab! No gonna either.

Im Kaywoodie and I don’t give a schidt what .gov says.

Flame away.

They blinked

Blinked??? ROFLMFAO!!! Its politics my friend. Putting people on the streets during the holidays isnt good strategy.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Flame away.

As I said, you’re not one of the old phugues to whom I was referring. You are a run of the mill old phugue who obviously spends too much money on old Winchester rifles.
no jab for dis hombre !!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Flame away.

As I said, you’re not one of the old phugues to whom I was referring. You are a run of the mill old phugue who obviously spends too much money on old Winchester rifles.

Heh heh heh! Yup thats me! I just haven’t figgered out a way to shoot em all at once!

But the fact remains, Im still an old phug!! 😉😉😉
Old [bleep] here who didn't & will NOT take the jab.

I believe that JoeBob is right, & no one should have taken the poison injections.
Pushed back from Dec 8 to Jan 4 for Federal employees and contractors to coincide with OSHA and CMS rules..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-fines
Not if you work for the DOD, that deadline is Nov 22 and different branches of the military have their own date to have the shot or be fired.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/defe...hen-fired-if-they-do-not-get-vaccinated/
Joe Bob did you, or are you going to, lose your income because you didn't take the jab ?
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Joe Bob did you, or are you going to, lose your income because you didn't take the jab ?

Nope, and that’s part of the fight. Independence is not an accident.

They blinked

Blinked??? ROFLMFAO!!! Its politics my friend. Putting people on the streets during the holidays isnt good strategy.

Nor is losing 1/3 of your workforce.

Sooooo, you’re coming pretty strong on telling other folks what they ought to do, when you aren’t in the same boat. I’d ask what you’d do if the bar in your state requires a covid shot to maintain your license. But it’s moot till it happens.

Kinda like members talking a big game about how people ought to act when when a city is burning down in their state. But do nothing when the same situation presents itself in their own state.

So you have no stake in the game. Got it.

So you have no stake in the game. Got it.

Nope, five generations of self employment is not an accident.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Sooooo, you’re coming pretty strong on telling other folks what they ought to do, when you aren’t in the same boat. I’d ask what you’d do if the bar in your state requires a covid shot to maintain your license. But it’s moot till it happens.

Kinda like members talking a big game about how people ought to act when when a city is burning down in their state. But do nothing when the same situation presents itself in their own state.

I won’t take the jab.

I won’t take the jab.

That’s akin to saying “ if they riot here I’m gonna load mags and clean house”. Until you’re there you don’t know what you’ll do and to say otherwise is purely academic.

I won’t take the jab.

That’s akin to saying “ if they riot here I’m gonna load mags and clean house”. Until you’re there you don’t know what you’ll do and to say otherwise is purely academic.

No, it’s like playing shortstop and saying “If they hit a grounder to me, I’m throwing to second to get the force out and maybe the double play.” I will not be forced into getting the jab.
If it was 50 percent who hadn’t taken the jab instead of 30 or whatever it is, they couldn’t even think about doing this schit.

I wouldn't be so quick to accept those numbers. Likely far fewer people have gotten the shot than they are telling us.

I won’t take the jab.

No, it’s like playing shortstop and saying “If they hit a grounder to me, I’m throwing to second to get the force out and maybe the double play.” I will not be forced into getting the jab.

Your first game having never played or attended practice before? Sounds great. Lol.

Fwiw I really do hope you hold out and respect you for doing so. I’d respect you a lot more if you had something to lose by not doing so.

I won’t take the jab.

Your first game having never played or attended practice before? Sounds great. Lol.

Fwiw I really do hope you hold out and respect you for doing so. I’d respect you a lot more if you had something to lose by not doing so.

If by this point, you haven’t already decided what you will do if/when you have to make the choice, you’re not paying attention and you are going to take the shot.

I won’t take the jab.

If by this point, you haven’t already decided what you will do if/when you have to make the choice, you’re not paying attention and you are going to take the shot.

I made my own thread about my situation. We are talking about your imaginary hypotheticals. You’re not in a position to judge folks who’s situation doesn’t match your own on this.

Jeebus, are you really a lawyer?
It’s not imaginary or hypothetical. I will not be forced into taking the jab. Government does not have that power over me. I have not given it to them. I’ll add that I will not allow them to give it to my child either.
It’s not imaginary or hypothetical. I will not be forced into taking the jab. Government does not have that power over me. I have not given it to them. I’ll add that I will not allow them to give it to my child either.

Good for you. I will support that position with my last breathe.
I will also support anybody who voluntarily takes the shot.

I will never support a government that forces it citizens to take the shot nor an individual that attempts forces their will on others.
I didn't even think of this

Guess the black plague is gonna make a comback. Trash piles all over NYC.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics...io-sent-sanitation-workers-home-refusing
Originally Posted by Mike70560

Good for you. I will support that position with my last breathe.
I will also support anybody who voluntarily takes the shot.

I will never support a government that forces it citizens to take the shot nor an individual that attempts forces their will on others.

Voluntarily taking the shot is one thing. Taking because you are forced to do it by the government or to keep a job is another.
It’s not imaginary or hypothetical. I will not be forced into taking the jab. Government does not have that power over me. .

Voluntarily taking the shot is one thing. Taking because you are forced to do it by the government or to keep a job is another.

Ummm......

I bought a Clapton collection called Backtrackin' once.
There seems to be some confusion in this thread, but thankfully Flave is here to right the ship.

People like pahick have no business opining about anything COVID. He was and is a terrified girl that ran to get his COVID vaccinations as quickly as he was allowed. This makes he and his ilk Fugking Idiiots. They believe that COVID is real. They believe it's something to be worried about. They believe the vaccines work. If they didn't, they'd have not sprinted to get them and I believe this is the group of people JoeBob was referring to.

If an individual has come to this point in time without the vaccine, they are Americans. They know it's nonsense. They had the instinct and foresight to not buy into a bag of horseschit.

If an American chooses to accept the not-vaccine so he can continue to provide for his family, he should not be faulted.
They have to free up some job opening for the millions of illegal they are importing.
Once again, Flave cuts through the fog with his laser of truth.
Half of this country thinks this covid thingee is the best thing that has ever happened and does not want to lose it.
Pushing the mandate beyond Christmas tells me .gov is afraid of the people....
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Tarbe

I love Flave.

Big talk? Your argument falls apart if the jab actually helps prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death. Do you really know that it does not do that? Or is your talk about "scam", and "unnecessary" just big talk?

Now watch me get crucified for not being anti-covtard and buying all the big talk from the campfire oracles. I have not made a pro-jab statement. I will not submit to bullies either.
Originally Posted by Tarbe

I love Flave.

You're all that Flave but I think I love Strider1
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Big talk? Your argument falls apart if the jab actually helps prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death. Do you really know that it does not do that? Or is your talk about "scam", and "unnecessary" just big talk?

Now watch me get crucified for not being anti-covtard and buying all the big talk from the campfire oracles. I have not made a pro-jab statement. I will not submit to bullies either.

I do not believe it helps at all. Further, I think it is very harmful.

I see no reason to trust any of these people.

I kinda feel that way, too.

I feel the same also.

That's a fair answer, but aren't you trying to impose your belief on others who might believe differently, when you say that they're part of the problem? You blamed them for falling for a scam and causing others to be harmed. If it's not the scam you believe it is, then you're mistaken.

I can't tell you whom, among "these people" you should beleve. It's not my place to do so. I can see, however, that you've chosen to believe some of them and to disbelieve others. What is it that makes your choice better than others? Are you so confident in your choice of whom to believe that you're willing to condemn those who think otherwise with hate and vitriol and blame? If so, what is it that makes you so confident?

It's rational to be uncertain where trust has been eroded. It is not rational to be convinced of the opposite of anything untrustworthy. Such a one could easily be manipulated. You'll simply believe the opposite of whatever the person you don't trust is saying. They could get you to believe anything, advocate anything, and be convinced of anything they wanted.

That's a fair answer, but aren't you trying to impose your belief on others who might believe differently, when you say that they're part of the problem? You blamed them for falling for a scam and causing others to be harmed. If it's not the scam you believe it is, then you're mistaken.

I can't tell you whom, among "these people" you should beleve. It's not my place to do so. I can see, however, that you've chosen to believe some of them and to disbelieve others. What is it that makes your choice better than others? Are you so confident in your choice of whom to believe that you're willing to condemn those who think otherwise with hate and vitriol and blame? If so, what is it that makes you so confident?

It's rational to be uncertain where trust has been eroded. It is not rational to be convinced of the opposite of anything untrustworthy. Such a one could easily be manipulated. You'll simply believe the opposite of whatever the person you don't trust is saying. They could get you to believe anything, advocate anything, and be convinced of anything they wanted.

Please, quit the sophomoric sophistry. I’m free to condemn whomever I like for whatever reasons I like. And, yes, I’m right and I’m secure enough to be certain about. I’ll not pretend to be uncertain about it in some nod to some false sense of modesty or some transparent attempt to seem more intellectual. I’m right on this. Anyone who thinks differently is wrong. It’s that simple. I don’t have a problem saying it.
A person who takes the jab to keep a job is faulted and part of the problem as well! United we stand, divided we fall.
So getting the jab guarantees no hospitalization ? Dr Faucci said so. so must be true

Originally Posted by Esox357
A person who takes the jab to keep a job is faulted and part of the problem as well! United we stand, divided we fall.

I actually hold that person in more contempt than someone who sincerely thought it was a good idea to take the jab.

That’s the whole point. This board is full of people who talk about the importance of the 2nd amendment, yet they don’t have the fortitude to resist merely taking a shot. It really doesn’t matter what sort of weaponry they have, they’d give it all up the first meal they missed.
I got my notification. No vaccination. No work.

I will under no circumstances take any of the current vaccines for covid.

Going through the exemption process now. We will see.
Let’s go Brandon
Originally Posted by OldHat
I got my notification. No vaccination. No work.

I will under no circumstances take any of the current vaccines for covid.

Going through the exemption process now. We will see.

Do not quite make them fire you.

I actually hold that person in more contempt than someone who sincerely thought it was a good idea to take the jab.

That’s the whole point. This board is full of people who talk about the importance of the 2nd amendment, yet they don’t have the fortitude to resist merely taking a shot. It really doesn’t matter what sort of weaponry they have, they’d give it all up the first meal they missed.

I agree. If a person made the decision to take it free of coercion, then I can respect that. Yep I watched people around me who touted molon labe ect....cave and get the shot. Very disappointing. Trudge on

They are waiting until after the Christmas rush because the USPS can't sort the oversized packages without contractors and temporary warehouses.
Originally Posted by ribka
So getting the jab guarantees no hospitalization ? Dr Faucci said so. so must be true

I'm pretty sure Colin Powell disproved that.
Mass jabbing with a non-sterilizing, leaky "vaccine" (vaccine only under the new CDC definition made just for this time) forces the virus to mutate more.

I think that is a part of the problem.

A perhaps greater issue is the lack of emphasis (even sabotage) regarding early treatment and proper supplementation.

No government in their right mind would disregard long-known beneficial actions as was done the past 18+ months.

Unless they wanted a body count.
Originally Posted by Strider1

Well, here we have a 100% truthful post.
Originally Posted by Strider1

If you take the shot it's probably true. Thanks for sharing

A lawyer is holding someone else up as contemptible? That’s funny as fugk
If you don’t like lawyers, you’ve never needed one.
When they told us we needed herd immunity because 2 weeks didn't work and masks didn't work, they thought we'd buy it. When they told us 65% with the vax or covid immunity would do it......then it "didn't", they thought we'd buy it.

Anyone who buys this bs is a fool. They tell us about the "delta variant" but cannot qualify a test. They tell us there's "X" number of deaths, but can't get a legitimate quantifiable test.

This has never been about a virus, it's always been about pushing a MRNA into as many as possible.

When one follows the scientists and Dr's in other countries, there's much discussion on the protein but the virus itself is a nothing burger.

I had to be fired from a great state job over this, one that presented me a statewide innovation award for my COVID-19 response plan. With that said, they gave out 20 of those so it's semi rare company and we obviously are not stupid individuals.....nor am I blind.

Until the true motive of this is revealed, there's no way I will allow it in my body, and should they wish to mess with my kids, it will not end well.

There's always resistance to government. It's normal....but when you have educated people walking away from good jobs,pensions....sacrificing their economic well being, you should pay attention.....those people are running out of things to take from them and are on the verge of unleashing their resistance.....and they have little to lose.

They can't buy or sell, they can't go to events, thwu can't go to work, they can't.....but what they can do is return the favor.
If you don’t like lawyers, you’ve never needed one.

A necessary evil. Well paid whores is all they are. Talk about flexible morality lol
© 24hourcampfire