If you take the shot it's probably true. Thanks for sharing

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Esox357
A person who takes the jab to keep a job is faulted and part of the problem as well! United we stand, divided we fall.

I actually hold that person in more contempt than someone who sincerely thought it was a good idea to take the jab.

That’s the whole point. This board is full of people who talk about the importance of the 2nd amendment, yet they don’t have the fortitude to resist merely taking a shot. It really doesn’t matter what sort of weaponry they have, they’d give it all up the first meal they missed.

A lawyer is holding someone else up as contemptible? That’s funny as fugk

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you don’t like lawyers, you’ve never needed one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When they told us we needed herd immunity because 2 weeks didn't work and masks didn't work, they thought we'd buy it. When they told us 65% with the vax or covid immunity would do it......then it "didn't", they thought we'd buy it.

Anyone who buys this bs is a fool. They tell us about the "delta variant" but cannot qualify a test. They tell us there's "X" number of deaths, but can't get a legitimate quantifiable test.

This has never been about a virus, it's always been about pushing a MRNA into as many as possible.

When one follows the scientists and Dr's in other countries, there's much discussion on the protein but the virus itself is a nothing burger.

I had to be fired from a great state job over this, one that presented me a statewide innovation award for my COVID-19 response plan. With that said, they gave out 20 of those so it's semi rare company and we obviously are not stupid individuals.....nor am I blind.

Until the true motive of this is revealed, there's no way I will allow it in my body, and should they wish to mess with my kids, it will not end well.

There's always resistance to government. It's normal....but when you have educated people walking away from good jobs,pensions....sacrificing their economic well being, you should pay attention.....those people are running out of things to take from them and are on the verge of unleashing their resistance.....and they have little to lose.

They can't buy or sell, they can't go to events, thwu can't go to work, they can't.....but what they can do is return the favor.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
If you don’t like lawyers, you’ve never needed one.

A necessary evil. Well paid whores is all they are. Talk about flexible morality lol

MAGA
IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 12 invisible), 994 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.