Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Once again, Flave cuts through the fog with his laser of truth.

I love Flave.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

Big talk? Your argument falls apart if the jab actually helps prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death. Do you really know that it does not do that? Or is your talk about "scam", and "unnecessary" just big talk?

Now watch me get crucified for not being anti-covtard and buying all the big talk from the campfire oracles. I have not made a pro-jab statement. I will not submit to bullies either.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Once again, Flave cuts through the fog with his laser of truth.

I love Flave.

You're all that Flave but I think I love Strider1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

Big talk? Your argument falls apart if the jab actually helps prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death. Do you really know that it does not do that? Or is your talk about "scam", and "unnecessary" just big talk?

Now watch me get crucified for not being anti-covtard and buying all the big talk from the campfire oracles. I have not made a pro-jab statement. I will not submit to bullies either.

I do not believe it helps at all. Further, I think it is very harmful.

I see no reason to trust any of these people.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I kinda feel that way, too.

I feel the same also.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

That's a fair answer, but aren't you trying to impose your belief on others who might believe differently, when you say that they're part of the problem? You blamed them for falling for a scam and causing others to be harmed. If it's not the scam you believe it is, then you're mistaken.

I can't tell you whom, among "these people" you should beleve. It's not my place to do so. I can see, however, that you've chosen to believe some of them and to disbelieve others. What is it that makes your choice better than others? Are you so confident in your choice of whom to believe that you're willing to condemn those who think otherwise with hate and vitriol and blame? If so, what is it that makes you so confident?

It's rational to be uncertain where trust has been eroded. It is not rational to be convinced of the opposite of anything untrustworthy. Such a one could easily be manipulated. You'll simply believe the opposite of whatever the person you don't trust is saying. They could get you to believe anything, advocate anything, and be convinced of anything they wanted.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

That's a fair answer, but aren't you trying to impose your belief on others who might believe differently, when you say that they're part of the problem? You blamed them for falling for a scam and causing others to be harmed. If it's not the scam you believe it is, then you're mistaken.

I can't tell you whom, among "these people" you should beleve. It's not my place to do so. I can see, however, that you've chosen to believe some of them and to disbelieve others. What is it that makes your choice better than others? Are you so confident in your choice of whom to believe that you're willing to condemn those who think otherwise with hate and vitriol and blame? If so, what is it that makes you so confident?

It's rational to be uncertain where trust has been eroded. It is not rational to be convinced of the opposite of anything untrustworthy. Such a one could easily be manipulated. You'll simply believe the opposite of whatever the person you don't trust is saying. They could get you to believe anything, advocate anything, and be convinced of anything they wanted.

Please, quit the sophomoric sophistry. I’m free to condemn whomever I like for whatever reasons I like. And, yes, I’m right and I’m secure enough to be certain about. I’ll not pretend to be uncertain about it in some nod to some false sense of modesty or some transparent attempt to seem more intellectual. I’m right on this. Anyone who thinks differently is wrong. It’s that simple. I don’t have a problem saying it.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/05/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A person who takes the jab to keep a job is faulted and part of the problem as well! United we stand, divided we fall.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So getting the jab guarantees no hospitalization ? Dr Faucci said so. so must be true

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Esox357
A person who takes the jab to keep a job is faulted and part of the problem as well! United we stand, divided we fall.

I actually hold that person in more contempt than someone who sincerely thought it was a good idea to take the jab.

That’s the whole point. This board is full of people who talk about the importance of the 2nd amendment, yet they don’t have the fortitude to resist merely taking a shot. It really doesn’t matter what sort of weaponry they have, they’d give it all up the first meal they missed.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I got my notification. No vaccination. No work.

I will under no circumstances take any of the current vaccines for covid.

Going through the exemption process now. We will see.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Let’s go Brandon

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
I got my notification. No vaccination. No work.

I will under no circumstances take any of the current vaccines for covid.

Going through the exemption process now. We will see.

Do not quite make them fire you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357

I actually hold that person in more contempt than someone who sincerely thought it was a good idea to take the jab.

That’s the whole point. This board is full of people who talk about the importance of the 2nd amendment, yet they don’t have the fortitude to resist merely taking a shot. It really doesn’t matter what sort of weaponry they have, they’d give it all up the first meal they missed.

I agree. If a person made the decision to take it free of coercion, then I can respect that. Yep I watched people around me who touted molon labe ect....cave and get the shot. Very disappointing. Trudge on

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pahick
Pushed back from Dec 8 to Jan 4 for Federal employees and contractors to coincide with OSHA and CMS rules..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-fines

They are waiting until after the Christmas rush because the USPS can't sort the oversized packages without contractors and temporary warehouses.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ribka
So getting the jab guarantees no hospitalization ? Dr Faucci said so. so must be true

I'm pretty sure Colin Powell disproved that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mass jabbing with a non-sterilizing, leaky "vaccine" (vaccine only under the new CDC definition made just for this time) forces the virus to mutate more.

I think that is a part of the problem.

A perhaps greater issue is the lack of emphasis (even sabotage) regarding early treatment and proper supplementation.

No government in their right mind would disregard long-known beneficial actions as was done the past 18+ months.

Unless they wanted a body count.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Strider1

Well, here we have a 100% truthful post.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 6mmCreedmoor, 24 invisible), 1,211 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.