Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pushed back from Dec 8 to Jan 4 for Federal employees and contractors to coincide with OSHA and CMS rules..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/osha-vaccine-mandate-employers-jan-4-deadline-fines

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Told my boss a few days ago he was going to have to fire me when that rolls out. He said he couldn’t because he was going to get fired. Says our buddy that is a VP is going to get fired and several other upper level peers. We are all salaried, “upper” level employees drawing our lines in the sand. The hourly workers in the plant floors are as adamant on not taking it as we are. I don’t think our company will take the risk of losing workers. They already can’t fill the positions to run the equipment as it is, let alone running off 1/3 of the high seniority workers. His guess is it goes nowhere.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
We have some guys whose religious exemptions were denied. Most were approved. I talked to one who was denied and he file and EEOC complaint and given a hearing date of March 2022. Still trying to figure out if company can legally let him go on the 8th(maybe now Jan4, still waiting word) or if they must keep him until his EEOC hearing in March. Its one big clusterfück!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Isn't that sweet of them. They're going to let folks keep their jobs till after the holidays.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

I kinda feel that way, too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Told my boss a few days ago he was going to have to fire me when that rolls out. He said he couldn’t because he was going to get fired. Says our buddy that is a VP is going to get fired and several other upper level peers. We are all salaried, “upper” level employees drawing our lines in the sand. The hourly workers in the plant floors are as adamant on not taking it as we are. I don’t think our company will take the risk of losing workers. They already can’t fill the positions to run the equipment as it is, let alone running off 1/3 of the high seniority workers. His guess is it goes nowhere.

If they do let you go, keep all your records. You are going to have a massive lawsuit once all the Bolsheviks are in prison or hanging from ropes.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maybe by then the covid will have run it’s course in the rest of the country. Here in the middle of the country it’s been a nonissue for the last 10 months. A few people getting it but not any more common than the flu. Nothing has been shut down, college stadiums filled to capacity, mega crowds at concerts, no outbreaks like the “experts” predicted.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

We've been getting screwed on the 2nd for how long now.......I didnt see in the news where you fired the first shot.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Maybe by then the covid will have run it’s course in the rest of the country. Here in the middle of the country it’s been a nonissue for the last 10 months. A few people getting it but not any more common than the flu. Nothing has been shut down, college stadiums filled to capacity, mega crowds at concerts, no outbreaks like the “experts” predicted.

I don't think you get it. The shot has nothing to do with disease prevention. It's about a worldwide Great Reset. No facts are going to stand in their way. Only being thrown from power will stop them.

IC B3

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Only being thrown from power will stop them.

And who is going to do that? Who fires the first shot? JoeBob hasnt, you havent....none of us have.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pahick

And who is going to do that? Who fires the first shot? JoeBob hasnt, you havent....none of us have.

We are hoping to accomplish it short of that, i.e., within the rule of law.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What is it about forcing the shot? Just to prove they can and pave the way for bigger and more authoritative control?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What is it about forcing the shot? Just to prove they can and pave the way for bigger and more authoritative control?

Basically. But it's also to get the vax passport established, which is the birth of the Great Reset of humanity where we become like cattle to the elite who will rule a world-wide, technocratic, dictatorship.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

We are hoping to accomplish it short of that, i.e., within the rule of law.

Im glad you have faith in the system.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Im glad you have faith in the system.

Hope.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this an either or mandate? Get the shot or get tested weekly?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Basically. But it's also to get the vax passport established, which is the birth of the Great Reset of humanity where we become like cattle to the elite who will rule a world-wide, technocratic, dictatorship.

I can see that. Technology has now made it possible for the few to rule the many, a world wide dictatorship is a very real possibility.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like you can opt out of getting the jab and get tested once a week.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/04/1048939858/osha-biden-vaccine-mandate-employers-100-workers

Companies must ensure that their workers are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4 or that they test negative for COVID-19 at least once a week.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
Is this an either or mandate? Get the shot or get tested weekly?

"Unlike the OSHA rule, the CMS rule affecting health care workers does not allow for a testing alternative to vaccination. The CMS rule does allow for medical and religious exemptions."

Have to look it up. As fed contractor we arent supposed to be allowed to get weekly testing.....but somehow our company is going to allow it for 6 months. then re-evaluate.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.