Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Maybe by then the covid will have run it’s course in the rest of the country. Here in the middle of the country it’s been a nonissue for the last 10 months. A few people getting it but not any more common than the flu. Nothing has been shut down, college stadiums filled to capacity, mega crowds at concerts, no outbreaks like the “experts” predicted.

I don't think you get it. The shot has nothing to do with disease prevention. It's about a worldwide Great Reset. No facts are going to stand in their way. Only being thrown from power will stop them.

This. There never was a COVID-19 pandemic. It was a Plandemic, a foreign attack on the US as was the 2020 election and the lockdowns and the fake vaccines and now the planned supply chain shortage.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/04/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

We've been getting screwed on the 2nd for how long now.......I didnt see in the news where you fired the first shot.

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/04/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody who took the shot is part of the problem. You fell for a damned scam and took an unnecessary and potentially harmful shot. Now the government is coming for those who didn’t. If you had stood firm, the numbers would be such that government could not even be contemplating this.

For all the big talk on here about the 2nd Amendment, you old phuques didn’t even have the sense enough to let them not stick you with an experimental poison. Now, you’ll talk big about being against mandates and you’ll say that “someday, somebody, is going to do something really bad” and that is when we’ll be so glad we have our 2nd amendment. But you won’t do anything and even if you did, you already gave up the game months ago when you didn’t have sense enough to see what was coming, or if you did, you were too weak and cowardly to resist it.

Old fugks? Only ignorant young fugks use that term.

I haven't gotten the jab and I sure as fugk haven't given up my 2nd amendment rights. Angels sing when I open my freedom vaults. 😆😂

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Joe Biden Sucks, Joe z Biden sucks

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I have a friend that works for CBP and the brass is getting screamed at by DC.

They’re at 2/3 non-compliant. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Old fugks? Only ignorant young fugks use that term.

I haven't gotten the jab and I sure as fugk haven't given up my 2nd amendment rights. Angels sing when I open my freedom vaults. 😆😂

Well, then, obviously, you are not one of the old fugks to whom I was referring.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I have a friend that works for CBP and the brass is getting screamed at by DC.

They’re at 2/3 non-compliant. LOL

Well, I hope they keep it up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

We've been getting screwed on the 2nd for how long now.......I didnt see in the news where you fired the first shot.

You are a dumbshit. The 2nd amendment is absolutely worthless. The fight has already been lost while you retarded old boomers sit around and fondle your guns because you’ve taken the jab. All you had to do was say “no” six months ago and we wouldn’t be here now.

We’re going to end up living in the equivalent of the Soviet Union while a bunch of old boomers go to the range every damned weekend and/or the deer woods and the Tactical Timmies play with their AR-15s as they prattle about how free they are because of the 2nd Amendment when they have to show a vaccine passport to get a deer processed or receive their SS checks.

Don't need their Social Security, even though I paid into it all my working life. I would much rather have had the money for alternative investment. Could have feasibly doubled what I'm sitting on now.

Last edited by local_dirt; 11/04/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

1. You just entered the realm of stupid fugk.
2. Don't need their Social Security, even though I paid into it all my working life. I would much rather have had the money for alternative investment. Could have feasibly doubled what I'm sitting on now.

Suck on that tit, you Millennial weenie.

I’m no Millennial and you’re too stupid to even get the point.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Blow off all you want fücktard......YOU havent done a fückin thing either. NOT ONE GD THING!! GET TO PULLING THAT TRIGGER OR STFU!!!

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

That’s the point, dumschit. I haven’t taken the jab and I won’t. You lost the war once you did that. Doesn’t really matter what happens after that.

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far! So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What are you waiting on hot dog? Mommy isn't going to hold your hand for this one. Put down your mouth and pick up your rifle big talker.

Last edited by JackRyan; 11/04/21.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What does taking the jab have to do with it? Take the jab or not doesnt change a thing. A schit ton of folks arent taking it, does gov give a schit? They havent so far! So that "action" is off the table...ineffective. Whats next??????

That’s the [bleep] whole point. If a few more had not taken it, we wouldn’t even be where we are now. If it was 50 percent who hadn’t taken the jab instead of 30 or whatever it is, they couldn’t even think about doing this schit.

That’s the whole damned point. This place and others like it has been talking big about resisting government tyranny for years and they completely missed the boat when all that was required was to avoid taking a damned shot. No arms required. No stinging and stirring rhetoric required. Merely pay enough attention to see where this was headed and simply avoid taking a shot. That’s it.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Look for JoeBob at your local city council meetings, legislative sessions, polling stations, and holding public office. He is the shining example of how you all should be conducting your lives. When that fails, JoeBob will be organizing the local militia to lead the insurrection. You heard it here first.

Hes too much of a pussy to do....well...any of that.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JackRyan

What are you waiting on hot dog? Mommy isn't going to hold your had for this one. Put down your mouth and pick up your rifle big talker.

See, a shining example of how dumb you dorks are. I haven’t called for anything except to don’t take a shot and if you have, you’re part of the problem.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Enjoy your shot.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Enjoy your shot.

I will. Now what are you gonna do big guy? Your plan to save the world by telling everyone to not get the shot failed. Its up to you to save the day going forward. You going to sit there and blow your mouth off or do something about it???

I intend to start by not getting the shot. We’ll see where it goes from there. But you’ve already identified yourself as an enemy of Americans.

When they told you to get on your knees, bitch. You did. You’re pretty much irrelevant now.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (3333vl, 44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,504 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,749
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.