Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
There should be 50million patriots rolling into town ready to send the liars packing

[bleep] from Oregon would just call it a Peaceful Protest... and pass the bong.

‐---------------------

DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE... that should be self evident to EVERY American.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by jdunham
Better than having no business being where you are and shooting someone to top it all off.

He had as much right to be out there as the savages burning the city down, I would argue he had more. He was the one who was attacked, and rightfully defended himself when it became apparent he had no other choice. Pretty clear cut case of self defense. Put your head back up your ass.

He had the right to not be a wuss busy-body.
That's about it.

There ya go. You wouldn't have replied to him at all till I called your sorry ass out. And your reply was about what everyone expected it would be. Why don't you run along, big boys are talking here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
This isn't necessarily even about Kyle! It's all about making an example out of ANYONE who DARES to stand up to ANTIFA, to stand up to BLM, or ANY Marxist organization. They are to be left untouched to do the bidding of their masters and you are not to interfere! DAs across the country are letting these radicals out as soon as they are brought in. They can destroy billions and nothing is done. They can attempt to kill innocent bystanders by shooting at them as they attempt to escape and are let right out but don't YOU dare even think about standing up!

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength!

Rittenhouse killed a bolshevik , his people are behind all this craziness going on in this country .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I watched the trial most of the day. Prosecutor did seem a little perturbed as things were not unfolding the way he planned. He looks like one that would be out protesting.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Better than having no business being where you are and shooting someone to top it all off.

The idea that one has "no business" policing their community from rioting and looting is reprehensible.

He was far from his community.

No he wasn't. He was in the town where he worked.

IC B2

D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
The prosecutor's day got much worse still. The defense just convinced a lot of people that the prosecution was hiding exculpatory evidence. Here's a quote from PJ Media....

Indeed, at some point, Rittenhouse turned over his phone to police and gave them his personal code to get in. Police could either get a warrant for the information or get the permission of the phone owner.

But that didn’t happen in Grosskreutz’s case.

Rittenhouse and Grosskreutz had an earlier interaction after Joseph Rosenbaum was shot.

Grosskreutz held out his phone to record Rittenhouse as he ran toward the police line.

Branca picks up the legal parrying in the courtroom between defense attorney Mark Richards and the detective over that previous interaction.

It was this earlier contact between Kyle and Gaige Grosskreutz that Attorney Richards was asking Detective Howard about when the ADA Binger raised an objection that triggered argument sufficient to justify ending the day at that late point in the afternoon.

During this exchange, Grosskreutz runs right up to the fleeing Kyle, cell phone camera in Kyle’s face, and asks, “Did you shoot that guy?” The response that Kyle made, in real life, was words to the effect of “I had to, it was self-defense.”

It turns out that Deputy District Attorney Thomas Binger decided to keep Grosskreutz’s phone contents from that night a secret because of his status as a victim under Marcy’s Law.

The issue caused a hubbub in the courtroom, and due to the time, testimony was suspended until Thursday morning.

On Thursday morning, defense attorney Richards elicited in testimony from the detective that police had received a search warrant for Grosskreutz’s phone but never served it. When Richards asked why, the detective said it was because he wasn’t “comfortable with Marcy’s Law.”

It was at this point that Richards pointed at the prosecutor and demanded of the detective, “He’s nodding at you now, isn’t he?”

That made everyone sit straight up in their seats.

Related: Defense Claims the FBI Is Hiding More Spy Video in Rittenhouse Trial

The point he was making was that the detective who was only a year on the job as a detective, and ten as a street officer, and was appointed to head the biggest case in Kenosha, was taking his investigative cues from the deputy DA, keeping evidence out of the trial that might be exculpatory

Last edited by denton; 11/04/21.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Second witness, another volunteer guardian that spent most the night with Rittenhouse testified that Rosenbaum threatened him and Rittenhouse saying"if he got either one of them alone he was going to f'ing kill them". I hope Rittenhouse gets mega millions for malicious and wrongful prosecution.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

The idea that one has "no business" policing their community from rioting and looting is reprehensible.

He was far from his community.

I thought we are ALL one community now?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I watched the trial most of the day. Prosecutor did seem a little perturbed as things were not unfolding the way he planned. He looks like one that would be out protesting.

I didn't get a chance to watch, but was wondering if the defense was able to enter the concealed videos into evidence?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
He didn't live there but I thought he worked there. I don't think it matters either way, it's a free country.
If he wanted to go to a different town so be it. He should be given a key to the city for cleaning up the trash!
How many of the rioters didn't live there? I'm betting it was the majority, maybe a large majority. Since when, in this country, are you only allowed to be in the town where you live?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
He didn't live there but I thought he worked there. I don't think it matters either way, it's a free country.
If he wanted to go to a different town so be it. He should be given a key to the city for cleaning up the trash!
How many of the rioters didn't live there? I'm betting it was the majority, maybe a large majority. Since when, in this country, are you only allowed to be in the town where you live?

Yep. How many ANTIFA and BLM members does Soros pay to go to those “events”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Second witness, another volunteer guardian that spent most the night with Rittenhouse testified that Rosenbaum threatened him and Rittenhouse saying"if he got either one of them alone he was going to f'ing kill them". I hope Rittenhouse gets mega millions for malicious and wrongful prosecution.

That would be Awesome.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Yep you pegged it. Had a few cases with this fellow before he moved to Racine. Liberal activist D.A. that was scared of going to trial. Limp wrist is an understatement.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by cv540

Yep you pegged it. Had a few cases with this fellow before he moved to Racine. Liberal activist D.A. that was scared of going to trial. Limp wrist is an understatement.

I watched a little bit of the coverage today and I was actually feeling a little sorry for him. It was embarassing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That second one is pretty damning, unless the prosecution finds some way to impeach their own witness.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I hope Rittenhouse gets mega millions for malicious and wrongful prosecution.

That'd be a tough nut to crack but he'll hire a manager and go on the talk show circuit.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Oakster
The system has serious problems. It is about emotion and public opinion, and less about facts. Little time is spent talking about the facts while more is spent twisting the words, adding emotion and manipulating the people sitting in the jury seat. Its about time to overhaul the system because it is obviously affected to a high level by political ideals and less by the law. It is less about innocent until proven guilty and more about pushing an agenda on the public.

#agenda

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Yep. How many ANTIFA and BLM members does Soros pay to go to those “events”.

All of them.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
the prosecution also said that Kyle not having serious injury was proof he wasn't in danger

let that sink in..

He wasn't in danger because he had the tools to protect himself.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,098
Posts18,483,058
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.