Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Italy changed it's covid death numbers. Italy’s Institute of Health now counts only those who died from COVID-19 (rather than those with covid 19 at death), reducing COVID-19 deaths in the hard-hit country from over 130,000 to fewer than 4,000. THAT'S A 97% DECREASE.

If all countries would report truthfully - wonder what the world numbers would be? I'm still thinking it's about the same as a really bad flu year.

This, combined with mandates that killed the global economy, is yet another reason why the citizens are ready to kick most of the government out and start over.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/202...NBKJZgflX19uTvdWDbhS5yDzQOt4rCD0ZbJRXngc

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry no they, Italian Heath Ministry, didn't revise or recategorize the numbers.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Truth shall overcome!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
HOLY FOOK!!!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Sorry no they, Italian Heath Ministry, didn't revise or recategorize the numbers.

I'm sorry - did I hear you say something? I thought I heard you say something but it made no sense. Maybe try again?

https://summit.news/2021/11/04/ital...es-its-official-covid-death-toll-number/

From the Italian Times in Rome:

https://www.iltempo.it/attualita/20...emia-disastro-mortalita-bechis-29134543/

"Quindi dei 130.468 decessi registrati dalle statistiche ufficiali al momento della preparazione del nuovo rapporto solo 3.783 sarebbero dovuti alla potenza del virus in sé."

Translates to "Therefore, of the 130,468 deaths recorded by official statistics at the time of the preparation of the new report, only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem are your sources.

If you think that the Italian Oligarchy is going to admit what is in those articles I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Go to the official government web sites and check for yourself.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Italy stories are the best.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Geno67 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
One of the most respected daily newspapers in the capitol city of Italy is a bad source? Interesting.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I’m sure the Italian government is just as truthful as ours.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Having been seconded to a subsidiary of ENI (Italian O&G) confirmed to me to never believe a word that anyone there says. Being a second generation American via Italy it left me disgusted to the point that I no longer want to visit the place.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The article translated to English. I believe the data cited in the article comes from this report. ISS Report. On page 3, the 2.9% w/o comorbidities is cited.

Big mess in the death report. For the ISS, most of the deaths were not caused by Covid

According to the new report (which had not been updated since July) from the Higher Institute of Health on mortality from Covid, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far less than a common flu. It seems a bizarre and no vax statement, but according to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the institute, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 would be due to Covid 19.

So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of the preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself. Because all the other Italians who lost their lives had from one to five diseases which, according to the ISS, therefore already left them little hope. Even 67.7% would have had more than three contemporary diseases together, and 18% at least two together. Now I personally know many people, but none who have the misfortune of having five serious illnesses at the same time. I would like to trust our scientists, then I go to read the ailments listed which would be no secondary reason for the loss of so many Italians and I begin to feed some profane doubts.

According to the ISS, 65.8% of Italians who are no longer there after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension, that is, they had high blood pressure. 23.5% were also demented, 29.3% added a little diabetes to their ailments, 24.8% also atrial fibrillation. And that's not all: 17.4% already had sick lungs, 16.3% had had cancer in the last 5 years; 15.7% suffered from heart failure, 28% had ischemic heart disease, 24.8% suffered from atrial fibrillation, more than one in ten were also obese, more than one in ten had a stroke, and others albeit in a smaller percentage, he had severe liver problems, dialysis and autoimmune diseases.

It will all be true, I do not question our scientists. But if it is not the virus that kills the Italians, then can you explain to me why science has imposed everything we have seen in this abundant year and a half? From masks, to spacing, to lockdown and so on? And how did we manage to have almost 126,000 Italians reduced to those conditions with 3, 4 or 5 serious illnesses, destined to go away if the coronavirus never existed in a short time?

Those numbers would be a sensational indictment against the Italian health system from which they also come. I use the conditional because I have some doubts about what is written since the first day in that report. Which suffers, like any communication from the ISS or the CTS, of the government directives provided over the months, which have been the true and only beacon of what we continue to call "scientists".

At the beginning the government then in charge, that of Giuseppe Conte, while Italy showed itself to be the most unprepared country in the world and also unable to face the pandemic, asked for data to reassure the Italians. And I remember well the weekly ISS and civil protection press conferences in which these deaths were always minimized, always placing the emphasis on the many pathologies found in those who had not made it.

It must be said that this virus did not kill itself, but accompanied by other ailments in frail people it could hasten an end that was in any case near. Then during the vaccination campaign the government need became the diametrically opposite one: to dramatize and push anyone towards the safety of the vials made available. But they forgot to update the instructions on the mortality ratio, which he followed in his publication which was increasingly thinning over time and never drummed, the approach given at the beginning. A great confusion, therefore, which also feeds fears and stiffens the resistance of a few million Italians who have chosen to avoid vaccination. Perhaps with a little less propaganda, less rigidity and more correct information this would not be the case ...

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is going to shoot holes in Big Pharma's Big Lie.

The fake news will avoid this like the plague.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Annnd...If I recall correctly, in the early days of the Italian infection spike, great numbers of the infected were Chinese laborers working in sardine can sweatshops and flop houses sewing Gucci and Prada purses and stuff.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 3,100 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,757
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.